i cant start the game

fernandosantos1

Re: i cant start the game

HAHAHAHA

I think this is the funniest thing i've seen on the forum yet!!!.

I repped you for it.

Amused me greatly.

The funniest thing is that it is a serious question.

Read a bit more about the game mate... and maybe if you like the format then stay on the forum and pick up some tips on who to buy-on the other hand if you cannot put up with not being able to advance to the next day then i guess you should get down to Wycombe wanderers club shop!

( i bought FM08 there for £1 today :) )

então quer dizer que tenho de esperar até ao dia 6 de agosto para realizar o jogo? E o que faço até lá á maneira de treinar os jogadores nas tactica que eu quero que eles joguem then to say that I have to wait until August 6 to hold the game? And what I do until then the way to train the players on the tactics that I want them play

então quer dizer que tenho de esperar até ao dia 6 de agosto para realizar o jogo? E o que faço até lá á maneira de treinar os jogadores nas tactica que eu quero que eles joguem then to say that I have to wait until August 6 to hold the game? And what I do until then the way to train the players on the tactics that I want them play

I dont think you understand how tha game works. If your next game is on the 6th August, you have to wait until the 6th August in real life. It follows the actual year, not a made up one like FIFA.

For the record, this is completely different to a Football Management game. Players abilities are based on real life, and this is run by a number of people. Games are played in Real Life time, so your next match is at 8pm (GT) on 6th August in Real Life.

In the meantime you can look at players to strengthen your team, perhaps work out who to sell and who to replace them with, look for weak links in your team, or perhaps PM some members in your setup to make some friends from higher teams (if you're in a lower divison), as this helps get loans in the future.

And if you ever get bored, just have a look at some of the topics on the forum and put your own opinion in. :)