Anyone up for a sig battle?

My arm is finally out of its cast so i would like to get some practice in, would some guys be up for a sig battle?

Rules would be a footballer sig up to 500x250 with your username and players name on, everything else can be whatever you wish, say due in about a week?

However many can battle.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Anyone up for a sig battle?

My arm is finally out of its cast so i would like to get some practice in' date=' would some guys be up for a sig battle?

Rules would be a footballer sig up to 500x250 with your username and players name on, everything else can be whatever you wish, say due in about a week?

However many can battle.[/quote']

Battle you!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there any point lmfao. I would be willing to battle someone around my level!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

ps: how would u determine the winner?

ps: how would u determine the winner?

The best way to decide a winner to a sig competition is to get 3 judges as whoever gets the most votes wins. So that way you will get the correct winner more times than not as it is not just one person deciding the winner. Although that is just my opinion.

I might be up for a battle in a week or so's time. ;)

The best way to decide a winner to a sig competition is to get 3 judges as whoever gets the most votes wins. So that way you will get the correct winner more times than not as it is not just one person deciding the winner. Although that is just my opinion.

Or a public poll!

I think that would be the most accurate!

Or a public poll!

I think that would be the most accurate!

I think that public polls can be very biased as some people who vote don't know what they are talking about when it comes to sigs. That is why i think it would be best if people like me, Ben and xxArsenalxx were to judge the competitions as we know what good is. ;)

i wanna bes a judge

Oh and Kyle

Nvm......\ CWNSHWNK WILL DESTROY YOU

I think that public polls can be very biased as some people who vote don't know what they are talking about when it comes to sigs. That is why i think it would be best if people like me' date=' Ben and xxArsenalxx were to judge the competitions as we know what good is. ;)[/quote']

If Ben, xxarsenalxx are up 4 it and u do it

Just relying on Ben Now:rolleyes:

This could be a good post like everyday u judge a different sig comp lol

Someone send Ben a PM asking him to do it, i would but i am going to bed now. :o

And i would be happy to judge a sig contest anytime anywhere, just drop me a PM. Hopefully me, Ben and xxArsenalxx could be the judges all the time. :)

Were we meant to post are winners on here?? :confused: If so i didn't know that i thought we would make a new thread for each sig battle like Kyle Turner .vs. (-)Daniel(-) - Sig Battle or something like that and i think 8 hours is a very short time for the competition to be open. I have been on various sig forums in the past and some of the sig battle competitions stay open for up to a week! This is so people can post there work and then modify it until they are happy with what they have made. You are also only allowed to post 1 sig as your final piece of work.

If i had to vote now i would give my vote to (-)Daniel(-) as it is a very tidy sig and nice on the eyes. Nice background colour and a nice picture of Adebayor and while i like the font i don't believe the blue is a great choice of colour. I didn't go for Kyle's sig because i think that the Theo Walcott and the Cesc Fabregas picture look out of place, although a very nice try.

I would be happy to run a sig battle competition where i make new threads for each new sig battle, although that might clutter up this forum. But then again it isn't getting many new threads really.........Your choice. :)

A battle against me wouldn't be too bad, i think there's plenty on my level.

Sorry i wasn't about btw been a bit rough the past week or so.

Good luck in the battle dudes, regular little battles would be good, like the battledome thing, competition makes you better.