we will bring this game to number 1 of the strategy of football games played online

fernandosantos1

Guest joe black

Re: we will bring this game to number 1 of the strategy of football games played onli

Welcome to the Forum Fernando and hope you enjoy your time at Soccer Manager,if you need help with posts or your English then contact a manager called GIZB,he posts on this Forum and knows a lot about SM and im sure he would explain things to you in your own language;):)

Re: we will bring this game to number 1 of the strategy of football games played online

We can do that with this game is a game of strategy of football played more online you may mandarmos emails to our friends for our videos on youtube a task only if all we take this game for 1 st place in the championship games of strategy football online also add to the game sites like filefront fileplanet gamespot

I don't think there's any need for that. :)

Re: we will bring this game to number 1 of the strategy of football games played onli

Welcome to the Forum Fernando and hope you enjoy your time at Soccer Manager' date='if you need help with posts or your English then contact a manager called GIZB,he posts on this Forum and knows a lot about SM and im sure he would explain things to you in your own language;):)[/quote']

I'm sorry but I'm confused :confused:

I guess there's sarcasm in there ;)

Guest joe black

no,not a bit of sarcism,just being polite cos i dont have a clue about what he is saying,thats why i told him to contact Gizb:p:D

no' date='not a bit of sarcism,just being polite cos i dont have a clue about what he is saying,thats why i told him to contact Gizb:p:D[/quote']

I think he wants SM to be added to some "Top Game Site", and try and get it to the top of the rankings, and he suggests to do this by adding youtube videos, or something along those lines..

Guest joe black

I think he wants SM to be added to some "Top Game Site"' date=' and try and get it to the top of the rankings, and he suggests to do this by adding youtube videos, or something along those lines..[/quote']

Cheers,i didnt have a clue what he meant,if its important im sure Gizb will help him out and get in touch with SM:p;)

Re: New Player In Benfica

Full Name: Sydney Rechel da Silva Junior

Position: Defense Center

Date of Birth: 23-06-1989

Height (Mt): 1.85

Weight (kg): 80

Nationality: Brazilian

THIS AND ONE MORE PLAYER OF THE PL ANTEL BENFICA HOW TO METE FINISHED FOR A PLAYER TO GET TEAM

is it scouting? i am just confused what's going on here :confused:

Re: New Player In Benfica

Full Name: Sydney Rechel da Silva Junior

Position: Defense Center

Date of Birth: 23-06-1989

Height (Mt): 1.85

Weight (kg): 80

Nationality: Brazilian

THIS AND ONE MORE PLAYER OF THE PL ANTEL BENFICA HOW TO METE FINISHED FOR A PLAYER TO GET TEAM

fernando, fala em Portugues, o que é que queres dizer mesmo? o Sidnei do Benfica está no jogo, procura por Sidnei e vais vê-lo..

Sorry people, to speak in Portuguese..

yep, i will sent a ticket to SM later regarding this.. and is Sidnei.. can you explain in English or Portuguese if you prefer what you said in first post? as you not answered to my private message...

Guest joe black

Thanks for the help Gizb,your a diamond,if he needs information on how to play the game ,well and good but if he is just messing about then use your own judgement ;):)

i think the problem is solved.. What he was trying to say was that SM could turn this the most playing soccer manager game online and a way to do it is, inviting friends( one of the new features of SM), add to youtube, videos about how to play.. and also to add to gamespot.com a note about the game..

And he was looking for a player(Sidnei) typing the wrong name..

what i can retire after this situation is that it's in time to SM translate the game to other languages as Spanish, French, German and to Portuguese.. as we are the 2nd highest community in SM.. or at least the FAQ.. :rolleyes:

Guest joe black

i think the problem is solved.. What he was trying to say was that SM could turn this the most playing soccer manager game online and a way to do it is' date=' inviting friends( one of the new features of SM), add to youtube, videos about how to play.. and also to add to gamespot.com a note about the game..

And he was looking for a player(Sidnei) typing the wrong name..

what i can retire after this situation is that it's in time to SM translate the game to other languages as Spanish, French, German and to Portuguese.. as we are the 2nd highest community in SM.. or at least the FAQ.. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Cheers Gizb

I agree mate,it would bring in a lot of new members from non-english speaking countries and as SM want to increase membership that would be one way of doing it especially Spanish as it is widely spoken in South/Central America which is a hotbed for football,dont think it would be to hard to do;):)

• 2 weeks later...

in blog is a thing similar to what i said..

Some welcome news to all members of our community whose first language is not English .

Is English not your first language? Do you sometimes have difficulties understanding certain aspects of the site due to this? Do you have friends who would like to play SM but dont’ due to the game not being in their own language? Do you want more of your friends, family members and work colleagues to play SM?

Well the simple answer to all of the above questions is to translate SM into other languages apart from English, and in doing so open the doors to our community even wider to allow people to enjoy the game whose first language is not English .

How would we translate the site into other languages? The answer is that we would not translate the site but merely provide a facility to allow members of our community to translate the site into their own language.

So would you want to join our community of translators and make SM available in your language?

Answering the last question.. i am available in the low time i have free :rolleyes:

Guest joe black

You where a month ahead of SM mate;) good of you to volunteer

Its a good idea,maybe they read our posts:p:)

Guest melbguy1

Re: we will bring this game to number 1 of the strategy of football games played online

a possible influx of non EPL loving forumers?... now this will be interesting... don't think SM are ready for it tbh... lol

Guest joe black

It will sink or swim depending on how many bi-lingual managers wanna spend time translating,so SM will only have to introduce the new Spanish member too the Spanish translator,so it shouldn't be too difficult ......on paper anyway