Sagna for Sagnol?

amadeo

Hi people.

What do you think? I got an offer today - someone offered me Bakari Sagna (91) for Willy Sagnol (92). Should I make the deal?

I am prepared to make this exchange deal, because Sagna may rise soon (I hope). The only downside right now is that I want to promote to Division 1 (about 15 matches left), and therefore need the best players. Even though Sagnol is better now, I think Sagna is a good player for the future.

Give me some advices ;)

Re: Sagna for Sagnol?

Hi people.

What do you think? I got an offer today - someone offered me Bakari Sagna (91) for Willy Sagnol (92). Should I make the deal?

I am prepared to make this exchange deal' date=' because Sagna may rise soon (I hope). The only downside right now is that I want to promote to Division 1 (about 15 matches left), and therefore need the best players. Even though Sagnol is better now, I think Sagna is a good player for the future.

Give me some advices ;)[/quote']

yes i would definatley do it i think tha sagna will have a great season

Don't see why not. Sagnol is worth around £7.5-8m chairman value' date=' and Sagna would be worth around £13-14m. But as amadeo has a higher rated player, Sagna will be worth less to his chairman, more like £12m (completely guessing here), so it should go through.[/quote']

yeah, the deal should go through and definitely do the deal. Sagna should rise to 92 if he has another solid season while Sagnol is due to decrease due to his injuries/age.

im not sure about Sagnol, he only didnt play because of injury and only played about 15 games. but he still got in the starting team for France (who i know did poor but still he was there).

I always rated him high but i would go with all these guys and accept as quick as possable.