Biggest Upcoming Risers

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will no longer be updating this thread. These rating predictions are now out of date, and may be inaccurate. Radebe20 has decided to continue this idea, so if you want to find up-to-date predictio

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers All Swiss Big Risers G Andrea Guatelli 75-->78 G Guillaume Faivre 74-->83 RB Mario Mutsch 80-->84 CB William Edjenguele 74-->80 DM Josip Colina 80-->84

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers OK, I will take that challenge, but I think you are taking up the wrong mantle anyway as nobody has been saying Russia is superior and neither am I. What is being said tha

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers

Seft' date=' are you goin to update the first post with the English, Italian and Spanish risers? Or are you leavin them to the threads made for them?

Been a great help for me this thread btw, cheers :D[/quote']

Was going to, but there haven't really been any threads on them, and the specific Italian/Spanish threads are more discussion, and it would take a long time to go through, find the risers, research them and make predictions, and add them to the list, and tbh, I don't really have that time to spend.

No problem. :)

Was going to' date=' but there haven't really been any threads on them, and the specific Italian/Spanish threads are more discussion, and it would take a long time to go through, find the risers, research them and make predictions, and add them to the list, and tbh, I don't really have that time to spend.[/quote']

No problem mate, I can see where your comin from.

Guest Chris_16

Firstly lol mate!! and second u are brillian chris...i know the lemoine thread was not by you however you pointed me in that direction so thank you very much...REP :):D

No mate, of course it's not my thread. You asked for a player that plays in midfield who's around the 80's and will increase soon... I just made a link to that thread ;) Anyway, 10x :)

There's loads of French players still to be reviewed, including Lemoine I reckon. They are probably working on the ratings today and will post them up first thing Monday morning.

It seems they like to keep us sweating on some of the more important changes - they held back a few of the German higher rated changes until the Monday after the ratings week.

Hold your nerve!

I'm from Holland .....I would keep an eye on Biseswar cause he's been playing outstanding, but the season is very short.....Any other good english players I can buy for my man city team? Any of you think Bale from the spurs would go up? (86)...I'm kinda looking for mid/high eighties players that might reach the 89/90 but I kinda wanna keep my team english if not british

I'm from Holland .....I would keep an eye on Biseswar cause he's been playing outstanding' date=' but the season is very short.....Any other good english players I can buy for my man city team? Any of you think Bale from the spurs would go up? (86)...I'm kinda looking for mid/high eighties players that might reach the 89/90 but I kinda wanna keep my team english if not british[/quote']

Bale will definitely rise from 86, he's a regular for Spurs and Wales. I think he'll get to 88.

How's about Gunter? He's been regular for spurs this season since Chimbonda left for Sunderland. He's 84 at the moment' date=' up to 86/87?[/quote']

No he hasn't, in 5 games Spurs have had this season he's only appeared in 2. He only played last night as Corluka is cup tied. Can't see him getting a look in for Premier league games and when Hutton is fit i doubt he'll play in Europe either. That said he has made some appearances and also played for Wales so a small rise to 85 is all i think he'll get.

No mate' date=' of course it's not my thread. You asked for a player that plays in midfield who's around the 80's and will increase soon... I just made a link to that thread ;) Anyway, 10x :)[/quote']

YER MATE I KNOW YHOU KNEW :D !! I DIDNT MEAN IT AS IN YOU WERE TRYING TO TRICK ME OR ANYTHING...I KNEW YOU WERE JUST POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!! :D :D

ANYWAY CHEERZ AGAIN MATE :)

Is Lemoine going to go up? Getting to the end of the week and still nothing?

That's because SM only started doing France today. Lemoine' date=' and a few others who haven't risen yet, should rise tomorrow. :)

Would like to add: Will be adding Championship and League 1 risers this weekend, and Prem risers after their team has played their match this weekend. If anybody has any League 2 risers that are worth buying (70-> 75 say) then let me know, but I doubt there will be any.

Will also look on doing Italian and Spanish risers next weekend, but if anyone has any that should rise on last season, please [b']let me know![/b]

Anyone got any ideas on adam lallana of southampton? hes been a regular since the season started, and has scored at least once that i know of (against QPR) i dont have access to any stats, but he has caught my eye, and for just 10k i have taken a mini gamble. can anyone give anymore of an idea on this guy? maybe a rating prediction?

Lallana has started all 8 Southampton games this season, scoring twice.

I have seen two games and highlights to some others, and he has been one of Southampton's brightest players this season.

A rise to 76/78 wouldn't be excessive IMO

Another Southampton youngster to be aware of is Morgan Schneiderlin, who has started 7 games and commanded the midfield exceptionally for an 18 year old.

Luke ' date=' i was just looking through scouts thread and i notice a few he had just posted .

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=396655#post396655[/url]

Matt done and james bailey

Credit ScOuT ;)

Noticed them both in my League 1 thread as well. ;) ScOuT did post them first though, definitely deserves the credit.

Will look at adding Championship risers now. :)

Noticed them both in my League 1 thread as well. ;) ScOuT did post them first though' date=' definitely deserves the credit.

Will look at adding Championship risers now. :)[/quote']

Sam baldock definatly . Rated only 65 he he has now played 6 :eek: of MK dons games out of 7. Now scored 3 i think , including one today :P