Biggest Upcoming Risers

Seftinho

Guest Chris_16

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers

As this is a thread about risers, I decided to post my question here...

I'm in need of 175k as soon as possible to buy a player and I decided to sell one of my not transfer banned youth players. I know that the English leagues will be reviewed soon, but as I said, I need those 175k as soon as possible. So who should I sell between Tomkins and Merida? I think that Tomkins will have a slight increase, but no idea about Merida...

Suggestions? Any help will be appretiated :)

I haven't done any scouting except for the known-to-me Bulgarian league, but I'm gonna try to do a short report on upcoming risers in England...

Krystian Pearce

http://www.shorpe-united.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10442~41877,00.html

Rated 70 in the game, but in August he moved to Shorpe where he seems to feature a lot. Seeing that United have started well in the league and most of their players are rated from 78 to 81, maybe he can get up to...say, 76-77?

Nicky Maynard

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10327~33461,00.html

Only rated 78, he's been a key player for City. Their first team players seem to be rated at 81-84, so I'm 100% sure he'll go above 80, just not sure what exactly. I'd be pleased with 81 and delighted with 82 :D

Cole Skuse

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10327~33191,00.html

Browsing through City's team (and specially having a glance at the low-rated players), I noticed this guy, also rated 78, who just like Nicky is indispensable part of the team. So a definite 80+

I'm pretty sure there are far more decent guys in England...but I hope that you'll help me out with them :)

P.S.: I'm not sure about these increases, I mean it's only my first time at this very basic attempt of scouting England, so if you think that I'm wrong in my predictions, let me know :)

I haven't done any scouting except for the known-to-me Bulgarian league' date=' but I'm gonna try to do a short report on upcoming risers in England...

Krystian Pearce

http://www.shorpe-united.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10442~41877,00.html

Rated 70 in the game, but in August he moved to Shorpe where he seems to feature a lot. Seeing that United have started well in the league and most of their players are rated from 78 to 81, maybe he can get up to...say, 76-77?

Nicky Maynard

Only rated 78, he's been a key player for City. Their first team players seem to be rated at 81-84, so I'm 100% sure he'll go above 80, just not sure what exactly. I'd be pleased with 81 and delighted with 82 :D

Cole Skuse

Browsing through City's team (and specially having a glance at the low-rated players), I noticed this guy, also rated 78, who just like Nicky is indispensable part of the team. So a definite 80+

I'm pretty sure there are far more decent guys in England...but I hope that you'll help me out with them :)

P.S.: I'm not sure about these increases, I mean it's only my first time at this very basic attempt of scouting England, so if you think that I'm wrong in my predictions, let me know :)

Quality finds there.:)

I haven't done any scouting except for the known-to-me Bulgarian league' date=' but I'm gonna try to do a short report on upcoming risers in England...

Krystian Pearce

[url']http://www.shorpe-united.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10442~41877,00.html[/url]

Nicky Maynard

Cole Skuse

Skuse and Maynard are in my English Ratings Predictions Thread, and are in the first post already. Will add League 1 risers later, forgot earlier, although Pearce is on my list. Nonetheless good finds. :)

Alexis Sanchez should go up!

BIG risers mate.

As this is a thread about risers' date=' I decided to post my question here...

I'm in need of 175k as soon as possible to buy a player and I decided to sell one of my not transfer banned youth players. I know that the English leagues will be reviewed soon, but as I said, I need those 175k as soon as possible. So who should I sell between Tomkins and Merida? I think that Tomkins will have a slight increase, but no idea about Merida...

Suggestions? Any help will be appretiated :)[/quote']

Tough decision, but I would wait til tomorrow when the EPL is reviewed then make your decision.

Tomkins has been injured and not playing this season, but he might increase based on last season. I have no idea about Merida, some say he will rise based on last season, others say no rise.

As this is a thread about risers' date=' I decided to post my question here...

Suggestions? Any help will be appretiated :)[/quote']

Keep Merida, he is the future..i am sure Senior forumers will agree with me.

I may have some free time to update my Brazilian stats this weekend. I'm pretty sure these from Seftinho were based on mine.

Ye they were. If you are able to get the stats that would be great' date=' if not then don't worry about it, I'll do it myself. :)

How in the world did all you scouts miss Chris Mitchell and Mark Stewart of Falkirk?

They went up +13 and +10 respectively.

tsk, tsk...I feel as if you guys have failed me.

:P

What am I paying you for anyway?

Didn't scout Scotland myself, and didn't see any threads or posts on them. If someone had posted them in this thread then I would have. :P

How in the world did all you scouts miss Chris Mitchell and Mark Stewart of Falkirk?

tsk' date=' tsk...I feel as if you guys have failed me.

:P[/quote']

I never recieved that check btw...

and Scotland isnt my responsability :P

I think Ross mentioned them actually on his 15 Scottish risers thread :P

You're making those rises seem bigger than they were.

Stewart 65 -> 75

Mitchell 62 -> 75

Not like they rose from 70 to 83, they rose from the low-mid 60's to the mid 70's. A profit of about £500k from each one.

I never recieved that check btw...

and Scotland isnt my responsability :P

You already cashed it and used it on booze and women. So much booze that you don't remember ever having received it.

Seftinho, I'm just messing with you. The only thing I don't like about this thread is that other people than me get to use it.

It's an amazing service and it really REALLY helps out those of us that don't have a ton of time to devote to scouting on our own.

HA!

So lately I've been trying to make sure my Division 2 side in the only GC I am part of has a good strong youth system and I've been using this topic to help me along. Lately it's seemed like every single time I go to try to pick up a player, it seemed like he belonged to the same club every single time and had just been picked up. Finally I decided to look up that club to see who this owner was and why he always had the youth players I wanted....the managers name?

Luke Sefton.

HA!

I suppose if you put the topic together and keep it updated you do deserve first dibs on all Risers don't you?