Biggest Upcoming Risers

Seftinho

Re: Biggest Upcoming Risers

U sure about this guy' date=' the average rating for a Esbjerg player is only about 82/83 and hes not cheap :o

Unless hes been outstanding then 84 seems a major rise baring in mind the squad :confused:[/quote']

The team were doing very well at the time so most players were probably going to rise and him with it. Type thing...

But now they are...9th? im thinking 82.

Waste of money on my part. :(

Though i've bought every player on this thread so.... every cloud.

To make this easier for me and Seft to add players, when posting about a player, or thread with players on that needs to be added, please can you post all your players in the same style as the first post,

eg. CB Henrique - 21/81 -> 85/86+

Making sure it has the link to the players Scout Thread or the place a scout report was first done on them.

I only ask because the last couple of days I've had about 4 people just sending me a link to a huge thread asking if I can add everyone from there.

Cheers

Benedikt Howedes = 79 -> 83/84

Rene Renno = 80 -> 84

Branko Jelic = 80 -> 84

Faton Toski = 80 -> 84

Mats Hummels = 82 -> 85/86

Rowen Fernandez = 82 -> 86

Timo Staffeldt = 81 -> 84

Daniel Klewer = 81 -> 84/85

Jorg Hahnel = 76 -> 81

Dusan Vasiljevic = 81 -> 84

All From This Thread

Cheers Guys. Added all of those. If everyone can add them like this it'd be lovely. And if people could do it lie Toms in Position order and with the Country as a Title that would be class.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind everyone the title is "Biggest Upcoming Risers". If you don't think they stand a chance in making a +5 rise please don't mention them here as the first post should be easy to view and not just full of +1' date=' +2, +3 risers[/b']

Cheers Guys. Added all of those. If everyone can add them like this it'd be lovely. And if people could do it lie Toms in Position order and with the Country as a Title that would be class.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind everyone the title is "Biggest Upcoming Risers". If you don't think they stand a chance in making a +5 rise please don't mention them here as the first post should be easy to view and not just full of +1' date=' +2, +3 risers[/b']

Sorry mate, I tried to make sure that all of mine were at lease +3. In the future I'll fish out the bigger ones. Cheers for adding them though!! :)

P.S - I believe at least 1 of the players in the section of German risers is actually playing in Sweden. I forget his name but just making sure that you know. Cheers again!

No offense tom' date=' but most of those were already on the post linked to my swiss report... kinda feel like you are putting down my report there..[/quote']

I was just posting what I did on my thread, it has no relations to anything else. I just took it from my thread of Swiss risers, so nothing bad intended at your report...

First post on the forum, but i'm a long time reader.

Ben or Seftinho, I was wondering what you guys thought Pedrito will rise to in the next rating changes. He has been promoted to the Barca first team for 08/09 and had a pretty good preseason. I'm a big Barca fan and i've seen him play the preseason games but i'm pretty bad at predicting ratings. He's 72 atm, and I was just wondering what your thoughts are.

Oh and by the way, my Sydney FC squad is only successful because of your great scouting guys, so thanks heaps. I just got promoted to the first division with them.

First post on the forum' date=' but i'm a long time reader.

Ben or Seftinho, I was wondering what you guys thought Pedrito will rise to in the next rating changes. He has been promoted to the Barca first team for 08/09 and had a pretty good preseason. I'm a big Barca fan and i've seen him play the preseason games but i'm pretty bad at predicting ratings. He's 72 atm, and I was just wondering what your thoughts are.

Oh and by the way, my Sydney FC squad is only successful because of your great scouting guys, so thanks heaps. I just got promoted to the first division with them.[/quote']

Not the right person to awnser, but too bad, I'll put in my 2 cents anyway. I think he may get a VERY small increase unless he starts getting some Liga or Champs League mins. I think this is possible though, as big squads this year have a tendency to play their youth (Bayern, Man U, ...). I hope he gets his mins, but if he doesnt, he'll probably be loaned out mid season à-la-Crosas.

So his rise will come.

Oh, and next time, don't wait so long before gracing us with your posts :)

Not the right person to awnser' date=' but too bad, I'll put in my 2 cents anyway. I think he may get a VERY small increase unless he starts getting some Liga or Champs League mins. I think this is possible though, as big squads this year have a tendency to play their youth (Bayern, Man U, ...). I hope he gets his mins, but if he doesnt, he'll probably be loaned out mid season à-la-Crosas.

So his rise will come.

Oh, and next time, don't wait so long before gracing us with your posts :)[/quote']

Awesome thanks! :) After watching preseason he really seems to be the goods, and (if I remember correctly) Bojan and Giovani were about 80 in the changes after they got promoted. Barca seem to give their youth players some decent time too, so I'm hopeful.