My youth team

studge

Hey guys, I am currently 1.5 mil in debt but want to sign more young players and was wondering if there was any dead wood floating around in my youth squad that I can sell to get out of debt and buy more cheap young players.

Here is the youth team plus a few 22 year olds:

youthteam1.jpg

youthteam2.jpg

youthteam3.jpg

Thank you for any help, rep will be rewarded. :)

Re: My youth team

Hey guys' date=' I am currently 1.5 mil in debt but want to sign more young players and was wondering if there was any dead wood floating around in my youth squad that I can sell to get out of debt and buy more cheap young players.

Here is the youth team plus a few 22 year olds:

[img']http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o4/regking/youthteam1.jpg[/img]

youthteam2.jpg

youthteam3.jpg

Thank you for any help, rep will be rewarded. :)

to be honest i would getrid of all the players who are 21 and 22 that are under 80 because i doubt theywill rise that much more. hope this helps

You are in a very bad position, as you have too many players, who are rated to low for you to make money. And you cannot sell anyone who will make you money as they are playing. All I can say is to wait a while while some of these lower rated guys get a rise, you will be in more debt, but at least you can start making some money back, when you sell a few of them. You have got to learn that those 10k players eat into your wages. Stop signing everyone mentioned on the forums. After you sell a few in players, try not to sign anyone until very close to when their ratings change. Young talents who are not going to play in your team, are no good to you.

I would start by getting rid of the following players:

Robbie Kruse

Josh klein Davies

Mr Ice Cream

Jamie Mackie

Renan Dos Santos....aint started for ages...

just dont see many of these progressing much in near future

Hope that helps

I'd keep Kruse.

Elvis kokolavic isn't getting many games so I would get rid of him.

But last season, since the rating changes he played quite a bit, and has been predicted by BadBlueBoys to hit 77/78 due to this, and he knows what he's doing. :)

I would personally sell off Parshivlyuk, Sosa, Zhilyaev, Balyaikin and Luduena. These are your best players and should get you a nice chunk of money, as well as freeing up a nice bit of wages. You could then use that money to buy some player who'll rise fairly soon to similar ratings. This should keep you afloat, and means you'll only be without some 80's for a month or two until the ratings start again.

Edit: Just realised this is your youth team, not your first. In that case I would definitely sell off the 80+ players, they should free up a lot of cash and wages.

no offence mate but ive looked over the list 3 times and i cant see one player who is eny good :rolleyes: . in my opinion u shud just shift the whole lot and start buying better ones .

For a start most of these are like 69-78 thats ok wen they are like 16-17 years old but at 18-22 they are gonna stay poor players for the rest of their lives sadly.

Also wiv a youth squad where are the likes of the bojans, dos santos, vela, bale, balotelli, walcott, richards, breno.

i know these players ive mentioned are quite good youth players but if u dont have at least 2 or 3 of them u cant really have a gd youth squad.

What are yous lot on about? Half those players under 80 rating are going to rise this season due to appearances last season after their countery was rated.

Stenild Nielson, Bruno Costa, Maloca, Huygebaert, Kokalovic, Sergio, Blicher, Owusu, Nielsen, Hoegh, Jacobsen, Cop and Brown should all rise soon.

O'Donnell, Rodwell, Lang, Kirov, Dyer, Shea, Holland, Renan Oliveira, Kruse, Fabio, Glen, and Craciun are all promising youngsters.

So keep all the above. As for the rest, I've either never heard of them, or I think you should sell them.

And if a player is 20 and rated 70, that doesn't mean he's awful and never gonna become good, it means he hasn't been playing. So he could be absolute quality, but have been injured for while, or he could have started playing recently and be in for a rise. Example -> Gokhan Gonul, 22 yo and 71 rated at the time, rose to 86.

And Dudeskin: seriously, ? Chances are most of those players are already taken, or he's got them in his first squad. Generally if I have one of those players you mentioned he is good enough for my first squad, normally as cover. If not I would loan him out. And there are plenty, plenty more absolute quality than that in the world.

What are yous lot on about? Half those players under 80 rating are going to rise this season due to appearances last season after their countery was rated.

Stenild Nielson' date=' Bruno Costa, Maloca, Huygebaert, Kokalovic, Sergio, Blicher, Owusu, Nielsen, Hoegh, Jacobsen, Cop and Brown should all rise soon.

O'Donnell, Rodwell, Lang, Kirov, Dyer, Shea, Holland, Renan Oliveira, Kruse, Fabio, Glen, and Craciun are all promising youngsters.

So keep all the above. As for the rest, I've either never heard of them, or I think you should sell them.

And if a player is 20 and rated 70, that doesn't mean he's awful and never gonna become good, it means he hasn't been playing. So he could be absolute quality, but have been injured for while, or he could have started playing recently and be in for a rise. Example -> Gokhan Gonul, 22 yo and 71 rated at the time, rose to 86.[/quote']

I sort of agree with both sides.

You cant say that once a player passes the age of 21, and hes not yet broken the 80 barrier, hes gonna be hopeless....but once a player gets older than 21, hes part of the senior squad, and if he isnt fighting for a place in the team, Id consider selling. Ive recently had a cull of my youth team, selling:

Carneiro Paulo Henrique

Fouad Idabdelhay

Filippo Mancini

Guimaraes Thiago Sales

Vinicius Tarta

Lucas Trecarichi

Stefan Nijland

Macauley Chrisantus

Patricio Rodriguez

Eduardo Amaral Luizinho

Kelvin Etuhu

Martin Christensen

Shaleum Logan

Karabulut Aydin

Surprised you sold Patricio Rodriguez and Macauley Christantus :eek:

They were lingering in my youth squad zapping precious money on wages and still not good enough for the first team. When you're a second div team in the first div, you have to make sacrifices. No-one in the league was interested in them, so I decided to sell to ext club.

And there are plenty' date=' plenty more absolute quality than that in the world.[/quote']

Seftino if u are so wise can u tell me hu these more quality players are then i wud love to kno

also once aplayer is 20-21 and is >80 he will be a poor player and is not worth keeping

the way u speak on these forums it is as if ur sum sort of footballing genius wen u clearly are not

also once aplayer is 20-21 and is >80 he will be a poor player and is not worth keeping

That is not in the slightest true. Even a 25 year old under 80, is not a necessarily poor players. It's just that he has not been playing for his club as they are too good, or he's been injured, etc.

Ratings are not based on ability, but are based on performances. I think that is something to keep in mind.

And for a player, I can think of loads. Pato for one you haven't included. Giovinco, Diego Capel, Acosta, Piatti, etc...

First of all, not every single team can afford those players. He might be in Div 2 of an EC, or lower. Or maybe he's bying risers.

Secondly, those players are all well-known, and have probably all gone if you get into a setup past the first turn.

I really don't see how you can call a youth team 'nt gd' if they don't have those players.

This is getting beyond ridiculous now, I'm not going to post anymore in this thread as I don't want it to get closed because of me.

o is that a threat

Are you retarded?:confused:

First of all, half of those players will rise within the coming 3 months. Secondly, just because a player is over the age 23 doesn't mean they're going to fail, it's called late-peaking. And finally, Seftinho may not be a 'footballing genius', but you make him look pretty effing smart.

Just to back up the likes of Seftinho, I'm in charge of a Barnsley team in EC 3rd division, and my youth squad looks quite similar to this one. I haven't got a cat in hell's chance of buying those that you mentioned, and have bought many of the players on this list 'cause they'll make half a million plus profit each, as I gradually try to work through the leagues and pay the wages of the good players. I think to get a true perspective of the quality of this youth squad you need to know what level the guy is competing at

Just to back up the likes of Seftinho' date=' I'm in charge of a Barnsley team in EC 3rd division, and my youth squad looks quite similar to this one. I haven't got a cat in hell's chance of buying those that you mentioned, and have bought many of the players on this list 'cause they'll make half a million plus profit each, as I gradually try to work through the leagues and pay the wages of the good players. I think to get a true perspective of the quality of this youth squad you need to know what level the guy is competing at[/quote']

Indeed. This is my youth team from my MK Dons team in Div 4 of an EC. A lot of those youths have become starters or back-ups.