Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Patryk Malecki

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Patryk Malecki

acean5.jpg

Info :

Patryk Malecki was born in Suwalki, Poland on Augaust 1 1988.

he came through the youth ranks of Wisla Krakow since he was 14 after being purchased from the small team Wigry Suwalki.

He made his debut in September 2006 against Pogon Szczecin and he scored his first goal in a 4-0 hammering of Gornik Zabrze.

The Wisla Krakow manager ,Maciej Skorza, was impressed with Malecki and was going to give him some more starts until a nasty injury sidelined Malecki for the rest of the season.

Skorza loaned him out to Zaglebie Sosnowiec, but injuries stopped him from holding down a regular place in the squad , which resulted in him getting just 11 games , scoring twice.

If Malecki starts more games and gets the better of his injury troubles then I think he will start more games for Wisla Krakow which means his rating will increase.

SM Details :

Rating : 76

Last Rating Change : +3

SM Value : £787,000

I think he could be a good buy if he fights his injuries and starts playing more consitently for Wisla. He has a good goalscoring record and the manager knows how good he is.

Thankyou

Re: Patryk Malecki

Patryk Malecki

acean5.jpg

Info :

Patryk Malecki was born in Suwalki' date=' Poland on Augaust 1 1988.

he came through the youth ranks of Wisla Krakow since he was 14 after being purchased from the small team Wigry Suwalki.

He made his debut in September 2006 against Pogon Szczecin and he scored his first goal in a 4-0 hammering of Gornik Zabrze.

The Wisla Krakow manager ,Maciej Skorza, was impressed with Malecki and was going to give him some more starts until a nasty injury sidelined Malecki for the rest of the season.

Skorza loaned him out to Zaglebie Sosnowiec, but injuries stopped him from holding down a regular place in the squad , which resulted in him getting just 11 games , scoring twice.

If Malecki starts more games and gets the better of his injury troubles then I think he will start more games for Wisla Krakow which means his rating will increase.

[u']SM Details :[/u]

Rating : 76

Last Rating Change : +3

SM Value : £787,000

I think he could be a good buy if he fights his injuries and starts playing more consitently for Wisla. He has a good goalscoring record and the manager knows how good he is.

Thank you

Good Find! Lets hope he gets the better of all of his injury troubles!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Great find mate, I always watch the Polish cos there are some Romanian and Moldavian players and I saw some great players there but I wait till they play a few matches to see if they are some real talents or not

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Patryk Malecki has just increased by 4 to a 80 :D . Congratulations if you purchased him before the ratings , hard lines if you didn't think he would come good. :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

He's still playing relatively consistently this season, so keep hold of him if you actually bought him when he was a 76.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Went up 2 to 82 today. :D

Since I first made a report on him, Malecki has rose 6. I admit, it's not as good as some scout reports, but, nevertheless, it is reasonable.

Keep hold of him if you actually listened to me as he will probably become a future Wisla Krakow player and rise further.

Thankyou if you listened to me when he was a 76. You now have a decent player for your teams.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Malecki is still making regular appearances for Wisla Krakow and he even scored last Sunday against bitter rivals Cracovia Krakow.

I think at the next Polish rating changes he could get up to 84 if he continues to make regular appearances for Wisla.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Forgot to mention his 2 goals for Poland U-21s against Latvia recently. He really is playing well. :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Scored two more goals today and is consistently starting for Wisla. I see a rise to 86/87 next time around.

The 2nd goal was very nice. :D

He's playing 90 minutes in pretty much every game and scoring consistently. He scored again today to seal the winner against Lechia.

Here's the goal: http://ekstraklasa.tv/ekstraklasa/10,91847,7033514,6__kolejka__Lechia___Wisla_0_1__Malecki__0_1_.html

It's pretty nice :)

Not only is Malecki playing well but his Wisla won all six games that they played so far this season. They are sitting top of the table with 18 points, giving up only 2 goals. This will definitely help boost Malecki's rating as well.

I think an 86 would be fair.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I don't know if SM count the Puchar Polski, the cup in Poland, but Malecki scored twice two days ago against Hetman.

He scored the last two goals, if you're wondering. :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Scored yet again today in Wisla's 3-1 victory. They are top of the table with 7 wins' date=' 1 tie, and no losses this season[/quote']

Thanks for updating this thread whenever I've been away. :D Malecki is currently the joint top scorer with 4 goals, and I'm sure he'll get a decent rise. :)

I'm a bit disappointed, thought he deserved an 85 at least.

He also signed a contract with Wisla until 2014. The contract makes it very easy to transfer out of the club though.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Five-goal striker Patryk Małecki has helped Wisla Kraków establish a six-point lead over KS Ruch Chorzów at the top of the Polish Ekstraklasa with almost a third of the season gone.

Marksman

The 21-year-old has been a revelation this term, his exploits placing him at the front of the scorers' list alongside Lech Poznań's Robert Lewandowski. The ever-present Małecki's goals have been key to the champions winning eight of their nine league matches and remaining the division's only unbeaten side.

Pre-season

"I am surprised other teams have dropped so many points but that is not Wisla's problem," Małecki, in his second campaign as a Wisla regular, told uefa.com. "We are in very good shape and hope that continues. Of course, I am also a bit surprised that I am playing so well and scoring so frequently, but I did everything to prepare for the start of the season and these performances are the result."

Focus

The home-grown Małecki attributes his rise to Pope John Paul II, whose example has inspired a player who was once easily distracted, to concentrate on his career. "There were times when I was a troublemaker, I thought more about girls, discos and alcohol than football," continued the forward, who recently extended his Wisla contract until June 2014. "But thanks to God, I stopped at the right time and am now more mature. I only think about football. During the holidays, when the rest of the players have days off, I go to the gym or the swimming pool. I am aware of the fact I have talent and it would be a sin to waste it.

Blessing

"I've read books about John Paul II and 18 months ago I got a tattoo of him on my right forearm – it really helps me be a good man," continued the Polish Under-21 international, whose body art even had the approval of his grandmother, Jolanta. "When grandma saw it, she was happy and relieved, because she knows that young people sometimes get tattoos of the devil or other strange symbols. My grandma is very religious so she was delighted to see the Pope on my arm. She is big football fan too, and watches all the games, especially when I am playing. It gives me a boost because I want her to be proud of me."

Just found this on the internet, an interesting read.