Where In The World Is...

Baseball Furie

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Where In The World Is...

Idea for a thread. Mainly on forumers...

Where is Miles Surrey?

The Panamanian Chelsea fan has been missing on the forum scene now for almost 2 months? :confused:

Anybody know anything?

I did a search on the game and there is only one Miles Surrey. It looks like he goes on there because he has two teams. Oh , and someone called Sam wainright said he was a 'legend'. You wouldn't know anything about that would you , Baseball ?

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

BUMP ! What happened to Stubo Duncan ? He used to come on all the time . I think he might have got banned because some of his posts were really dodgy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry about the huge dissapearance and all but well you guys know holidays and moving etc.

I have moved to Hong Kong (moms job) so I first went on vacation and then I had to leave Panama unfortunately. But I'm back, but with school and stuff, I won't be on everyday but hopefully I'll be on for 4 days a week.

Sorry about that sudden dissapearance but now I'm back! :D

WOOOOOOOO! Got a Chelsea fan back' date=' you and Keith both dissapeared, Keith has made a return(ish) and now you :D[/quote']

Well I'm glad to be back.

I have been keeping up with soccer (of course nothing would stop me :D ) and I just gotta say (I know there's a thread on this but I'm just gonna say it now)

Robinho to Man City OMG! :eek::D :D

Interesting thread.

Where's me old mucker Che Newman (Newmania on the forum)? That guy was a bloody class act' date=' and he's gone AWOL yet again! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Scratch Head.. Dont Know If I Remember Him.. Cant Think off Anytin But Recognaise tHe Name..

I Exspcected Byran To Be Back For a While This Summer B)

Where in the world is Grayzy?

Do a forum search on him, absoulute legened with quality match reports and can really whip up a fiery debate:o :P .Learned all that I know from him, including how to pronounce expellairmus right.:eek::o

Welcome back Miles, and please dont go back to European Nations!TomPham is ripping off the game with that Barca of his(should never have sold him Buffon:mad: ) so I quit and left the setup.

Welcome back:)

Where in the world is Grayzy?

Do a forum search on him' date=' absoulute legened with quality match reports and can really whip up a fiery debate:o :P .Learned all that I know from him, including how to pronounce expellairmus right.:eek::o

Welcome back Miles, and please dont go back to European Nations!TomPham is ripping off the game with that Barca of his(should never have sold him Buffon:mad: ) so I quit and left the setup.

Welcome back:)[/quote']

That's a shame, he's becoming the future Manchester City in that setup then :D

Kamil Marzec hasn't been on here for a while....still manages United in forumers choice and comes on everyday so dont see why he shouldnt do the same on the forum:confused:

Oh' date=' and the Grayzy mention was a joke joined one day, left the next:eek:[/quote']

Kamil was on the chat a couple of weeks back. :confused:

• 5 months later...

Just to bring this back up.

About three of you will remember Candyflip. What happened to him?

Name rings a bell. No idea what happened.

Also' date=' watlw was a great scout who I havn't seen in a while.

Finally, what happened to Eclipse/Baseball Fury? He used to have some quality posts... ; )