Serbian Talents and Risers

DelijaZauvjek

Re: Serbian Talents and Risers

Ljajic might be starting against Fener in CL qualifier tommorow since the starter has a 1 match ban for yellow cards.

I'd say he'd rise pretty high.

Zoran Tosic will def get a rise. I'm not sure by how much but he was our best player at Olympics. :)

Tadic of course.

Fejsa should get one because he made a huge transfer to Partizan and did alright at Olympics.

Krsticic should get a decent rise as well.

Aleksic should be higher than 79 but whatever.

I'd also like to mention Marko Arnautovic from FC Twente who just got his Serbian passport yesterday and has expressed his wishes to play for Serbia has been on fire. Last year for the reserves he scored something like 24 goals in 22 games.

Now, he's getting first team action and he's scored a goal every game!

Even against bigger clubs as well. Tomorrow he plays again Arsenal, so we'll see what he can do. Many compare him to Ibrahimovic; style of play, height, look etc etc :)

That's all I can so for now...............

I'm sure there will be more rises. I'll update you guys once the Serbian league starts.

Also, look for Predrag Pavlovic who just joined Red Star to have a good season. He should be rising as well. His scoring has improved from the previous year to last year and I expect good results this year as well.

Zvezda are going to be loooking good in Eufa Cup this season unlike last year :(

Danijel Aleksic 75 to 78

Sepuya 68 to 78

Tadic 83 to 84

Wow..That was a rip off. This game is bull **** I see.

Aleksic only +3 for the top scorer in the U-17 tournament and for already scoring goals for his club at the age of 17 with ease.

Tadic? +1? hah

That's the biggest rip-off if i've ever seen one. Not only did he score like 6 goals in teh last 8 games before the season ended. But he was our second best player at the Olympics. Obviously whoever does these changes has no idea about Serbia or their players. Hmmm double standards always apply to us.

Sepuya? who gives a ****. That fool is an idiot and will make nothing of himself in the future. Good luck spending worthless money on him.

What about Goran Adamovic(75)? read on here he was in for a nice rise up to 82 someone said and how about the goalkeeper stefanovic(70) do you think he will be any good? thanks for the reply:D

Gorann Adamovic???????? lol Are you kidding me?

Whoever gives him a +7 increase should never be allowed to touch Serbian rankings again. He's not even in the first team....

Sasa Stamenkovic is best goalkeeper in Serbian domestic league ATM IMO.

Also, look out for 18 year old from Borac Cacak..Darko Lazovic...great talent

3 goals in 14 games as an offensive midfielder.

I expect either Zvezda or Partizan to pick him up by next year.

Adem Ljajic should get a rise sooner or later.

He's only 16 and rated something like 74, so give him some time. This kid is a jewl...trust me guys :)

BTW...Danijel Aleksic scored a goal in the first game of the Serbian League 2008/2009

It was pretty nice too...

It was against Red Star!

Aleksic is going to be one of the top strikers in the world... :)

No doubt.

i won't disagree with you there i watched a couple of videos of him and am amazed how good he is for his age and wow ljajic and aleksic and many more can see serbia winning the world cup in 10 years;)

Adem Ljajic, Danijel Aleksic, Nenad Krsticic, Nikon Jevtic, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Miralem Sulejmani, Slobodan Rajkovic, Gojko Kacar, Dusan Tadic Branislav Ivanovic, Nemanja Vidic, Stefan Babovic, Aleksandar Kolarov, Bosko Jankovic.....etc

These are all very good players that play for top clubs in world..

Yet we will never win a world cup due to our poor mentality =/

We always win as underdogs but lose as favorites. That's always been our problem. =/

But yes we have a good future. And qualifying over Romania for WC shouldn't be a problem as I can't see Mutu getting passed Nemanja Vidic

• 1 month later...

Serbia's U19 campaign of 2009 started today with a successful victory over Nothern Ireland. 3-0 win which included a goal from Serbia's starlet jewel Danijel Aleksic. I am looking forward to seeing what he can do this year and if he can keep his streak going from the U17 of last year. Hopefully, if Serbia qualify for the 2009 U21 tourney...we'll be seeing him there as well. Of course 2010 World Cup. This kid has a bright future. Let's see if he doesn't let the stardom get to him.

Enjoy your day kids. :)

• 1 month later...

A collection of Serbian talent that I made:

Nemanja Matic- He is on trial with some EPL clubs is quite the talent as well. Joined the Serbian squad for the Denmark games and hasn't had much time but already scored 2 goals against Israel in the last friendly. He's very technically gifted and quite pacy for a tall guy. Very much reminds me of a weaker version of Ibrahimovic.

Stefan Babovic- has had some heart problems and injuries lately but he's one of our more talented right wingers at the moment. He can also play as a forward at times. He's got great technique and speed. He needs to bulk up and fix that heart problem of his if he can =/

He also has a International caps for Serbia at A team level.

He scores the 3rd and 4th goals----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IKyrLSBOo

Ivan Obradovic- He's still playing at Partizan, although not for long. He has interests from Ajax, Fiorentina, and Juventus at the moment. He scored a beautiful goal in the WC qualifier for Serbia against Austria. It was one of the best goals in the competition so far if I have to say so myself. He plays as a LB as well.

Dusan Tadic- I really think this kid has a lot of potential. He has incredible passing and dribbling skills that he would def. improve on if he leaves his current club of Vojvodina. He just needs to go more 1-on-1 against the opposition. Other than that, he was our second best player at the Olympics(IMO).

Danijel Aleksic- Is wanted by almost every club in the world. Arsenal to be on top of him because of Wenger's early scouting and it's heard that he's already made a top bid for him. Aleksic is the youngest player to ever appear in the Serbian Superliga. I believe Dejan Stankovic used to be the youngest and look where he is now. Also, Sergio Aguerro is the only other player that me and Zoric know who debuted for the A-team at the age of 15. He finished joint-top scorer in the U-17 competition last year. He was the only player to score 5 goals in the final tournament round. He favorite goal is the scissor kick, as you can see here in these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjTeNZ6owA

another goal; very nice

Adem Ljajic- I'm pretty sure everyone in the world already knows about him. According to many sources, he's one of the top 5 talents his generation in the world. He's one of the biggest talents to have ever come out of Serbia. Danijel Aleksic is the another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAq3BzV9u6s&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UOcFAFJ3zw&feature=related

Aleksandar Ignjovski- Honestly, this is the only player that I know that can literally play any position on the field. I've heard he plays from time to time as a right/left winger. Then he plays right/left back. Then he switches to striker/supporting striker/attacking midfielder. Then he goes to right/left midfield and even defensive midfielder. I also heard that he plays as CB! Here's an excellent goal of his from the match where Serbia crushed England's U-19 and claimed firist position. He already plays for OFK Belgrade's first team at such a tender age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRCmRUALfk

Milos Krasic- I don't know who was talking down upon Milos Krasic but all I can say is that he's one of our most promising player. There's a reason why the media compares him to a Pavel Nedved sort of player.

I think this video says enough about Krasic and that United are interested in bringing him in if Ronaldo leaves.

Vladimir Stojkovic- Serbia's all-time best goalkeeper. His only problem is that he's mentally retarded(not literally)..He just doesn't cope well with clubs. He throws bottles at his coaches and ditches trainings. Not to mention that when he got thrown out of Sporting Lisobon, Everton offered him a trial and he never showed up..talk about lazy.

Branislav Ivanovic- Finally broke through Chelsea's first team. Who know's if he'll keep that position or not but he's one hell of a defender and is excellent in the air. He was one of the best players at the U-21 competition in 07 and was capitain of finalists Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxZBQM4XkQ&feature=related

Bosko Jankovic- He's Serbia's most technical player in my opinion. He reminds me of a weaker version of C. Ronaldo from the dribbling and running. He's just way too lazy and doesn't do much at club level, much like Vladimir Stojkovic. Poor mentality in other words.

Awesome long shot goals from him:

Tell me at 3:15 that this is not C. Ronaldo----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_4IdotmN4&feature=related

Aleksandar Kolarov- He has one of the best left foots on the planet. His free kicks are out of this world, thus called the "New Mihajlovic" or "New Roberto Carlos"

Milan Jovanovic- Serbia's current best player. He's wanted by Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. He's got excellent pace and unusual technique for a striker. Just look at this video and at 2:30. Amazing :)

Zoran Tosic- Manchester United are supposidly picking him up on January 1st for about 8 million euros. Just a year and a half ago he was playing for a low team in Serbian SuperLiga and was playing as a left-back. Djukic brought him to the youth team and made him a left winger. Tosic never looked back ;)..He keeps improving game after game and people are dubbing him the next Sinisa Mihajlovic from his great free kicks..

Gojko Kacar- His physical toughness is just as good as his mental toughness. This could also be because his uncle(Tadija Kacar) was a world class boxer in the lightweight division. Kacar showed that in 2007 U-21 when he went up against 5 English guys after a controversial goal. He scored 5 goals against Hungaries U-21 a few months ago as a midfielder! He could have had more according to many people. His heading ability is class. His defending is class. His dribbling is class. His shooting is class. I can say with confidence that he is our most well-rounded player in a really long time. He can play pretty much anywhere on the field with excellence. Real Madrid is very much interested in him along with every other club in the world ;)

Old video but whatever. Someone needs to make a new one for his youtube promotional video :)

Miralem Sulejmani- Won Dutch youth player of the year award last season after an impressive 15 goals and 10 assists for a lower rated club in Holland. He transfered to Ajax over the summer for 16.25 million euros! This was a dutch intake all-time transfer record. I admit that he's not as fit as most other players but he works it well. He was injured earlier in the season but seems to be back in his old goal scoring form. I expect many many goals from him in the future. Hopefully in a season or two at Real Madrid/Chelsea, where he almost went before his manager convinced him to stay in Holland for a bit longer.

Zdravko Kuzmanovic- He can play anywhere in the midfield and as effectively as a right winger. He also plays defensive midfielder from time to time. Zdravko is tooted as the next Pirlo. He's been wanted by Arsenal and Madrid for some time now. Kuzmanovic is very pacy and has excellent dribbling skills. He just needs to work on fitness because he seems to get subbed in and out quite frequently. I'm not sure if it's tactics or not from Fiorentina's side but it's getting quite annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzP7KwLcjI&feature=related

Other mentionable names:

Serbian A NT: Nenad Milijas, Danko Lazovic, Antonio Rukavina, Milos Ninkovic, Neven Subotic(if he chooses Serbia), Marko Basa and Aleksandar Lukovic for now.

U-21: Nikola Gulan, Ljubomir Fejsa, Nikola Gulan, Marko Milinkovic, Predrag Pavlovic and Marko Jovanovic.

U-19: Danijel Aleksic, Adem Ljajic, Nenad Krsticic, Vujadin Savic, Darko Lazovic, Petar Skuletic, Milan Milanovic, and Aleksandar Ignjovski.

U-17: Filip Djuricic*, Djordje Susnjar, Andrej Mrkela, Jovan Vucinic, and Nenad Lukic. :)

* Besides Danijel Aleksic and Adem Ljajic, it is believed to be said that Filip Djuricic is one of the very few potential world class talents to come out of Serbia. Red Star sold him to Olympiakos not too long ago and supposidly have him back now but interests from Ajax after a small tournament in Greece are very high now. Look out for this one guys ;)

I will do another one of these very soon after the 2008/2009 season most likely. And another after the summer of 2009(aka U-21/U-19/U-17) tournamnets.

Hope this was enough information and enjoy your days fellas ;)

And Krstajic, up and coming goalkeeper :pp

Branislav Ivanovic- Finally broke through Chelsea's first team. Who know's if he'll keep that position or not but he's one hell of a defender and is excellent in the air. He was one of the best players at the U-21 competition in 07 and was capitain of finalists Serbia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxZBQM4XkQ&feature=related

Actually, he's just filling in for Carvalho, although is putting in some brilliant performances. ;)

There are tonnes of top talents coming through Serbia, I'm definitely keeping my eyes on them. :)

I don't know..There's way too many good players to choose from. All those players are top notch.

Mainly look out for Danijel Aleksic, Adem Ljajic, Gojko Kacar, Miralem Sulejmani, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, and Zoran Tosic.

All those player will be at the U-21 European Championship 2009 this summer. I strongly advise you to watch as Serbia are one of the favorites to win the whole tournament.

Yes, they will both rise.

I rate Miljan Mutavdzic a lot more than Branislav Trajkovic.

He has 4 goals in 13 games a defensive midfielder. That is pretty good for the Serbian League. I expect him to be picked up by either Zvezda or Partizan soon. I don't know if he'll make that much of an impact. We shall see though.

I don't rate either very highly but rises for both are expected.