The Coca Cola Championship - Official Scores/Results thread

Re: The Coca Cola Championship - Official Scores/Results thread

hush your noise you support derby worste team in premier league history u will lose to burnley

Mate, you really need to learn when people are having a bit of banter....

There was no nastiness in Sam's post, unlike yours.... Stop taking everything so personally mate... Its not worth it...

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate' date=' you really need to learn when people are having a bit of banter....

There was no nastiness in Sam's post, unlike yours.... Stop taking everything so personally mate... Its not worth it...[/quote']

hush your noise dai cardiff worste team in eng lose to swansea. :P :p :D

i aint taking what he said personally he just the dirty derby fan needs to be put into place. ;)

hush your noise dai cardiff worste team in eng lose to swansea. :P :p :D

i aint taking what he said personally he just the dirty derby fan needs to be put into place. ;)

I hope not

Welsh Derby.

Going to be awsome..

Hoping to go, my mate got tickets

WE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

STOP THE MATCH REF BEFORE IT GOES TO DOUBLE FIGURES! :mad:

I agree Sam' date=' you should just give up and wait for Coca-coca league one next season. :P

Whats that Louis?

Another aggrivating post? :confused::rolleyes:

What's that Liam :confused: Another bit of spam? :rolleyes:

Sooooo happy Birmingham didnt win :D sorry Louis, as i said, iv got a soft sport for wolves and want them to come up, so we can send them down ! :P

A healthy 6 point advantage over second, and in all honesty Reading and Birmingham are the only teams, unless wolves have a bad day i see that will look to take three points of them !

I think both teams before the match would of taken a draw though. Still a long way till the end of the season

Sooooo happy Birmingham didnt win :D sorry Louis' date=' as i said, iv got a soft sport for wolves and want them to come up, so we can send them down ! :P

A healthy 6 point advantage over second, and in all honesty Reading and Birmingham are the only teams, unless wolves have a bad day i see that will look to take three points of them !

I think both teams before the match would of taken a draw though. Still a long way till the end of the season[/quote']

If you watched the game Adam, you know Bham deserved all three points. ;)

WE ARE AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

STOP THE MATCH REF BEFORE IT GOES TO DOUBLE FIGURES! :mad:

Ahh Burnley bossed it tbh mate :rolleyes:

Good game for us, got a little lucky with the quickfire goals but that happened to Burnley last monday against Barnsley so we deserve some luck B)

1-1 draw with Ipswich away..... Got a bit lucky with a 90th minute penalty :D and Beattie isnt going to miss penalties..

We have absolutley no pace up front, or on the wings for that matter..... we seriously need to bring in atleast 1 winger and a decent striker in January, along with a center back....

Bring on Burnley next week.

Up the Blades!

Guest King Kolo

If you watched the game Adam' date=' you know Bham deserved all three points. ;)[/quote']

Sure you was watching the same game as me?

Ebanks Blake and Vokes had loads of chances and Birmingham were desperate in the last ten minutes.

As for Palace... I think a 0-0 draw is ok to a team who is a point of the play offs.

Sure you was watching the same game as me?

Ebanks Blake and Vokes had loads of chances and Birmingham were desperate in the last ten minutes.

As for Palace... I think a 0-0 draw is ok to a team who is a point of the play offs.

We dominated them in the first half, McFadden scored and was called offside when he was clearly onside. Bent had his chip cleared off the line. Wolves dominated the second half, but all of there chances were half chances, all into Taylors arms. Ridgewell's goal was also disallowed, and i think it hit his upper arm and not his hand...so i think we were a bit hard done by....but your a Palace fan and hate Bham so everyone of your posts about them is going to be negative...

We dominated them in the first half' date=' McFadden scored and was called offside when he was clearly onside. Bent had his chip cleared off the line. Wolves dominated the second half, but all of there chances were half chances, all into Taylors arms. Ridgewell's goal was also disallowed, and i think it hit his upper arm and not his hand...so i think we were a bit hard done by....but your a Palace fan and hate Bham so everyone of your posts about them is going to be negative...[/quote']

Well are you expecting them to be good, you slag off everyone elses side, so you dam well deserve to get some of it back

taste ya own medicene

Well are you expecting them to be good' date=' you slag off everyone elses side, so you dam well deserve to get some of it back

taste ya own medicene[/quote']

I slag off every other team because i wasn't born to like any other team, i was born to like Birmingham City ONLY, death to Derby

I slag off every other team because i wasn't born to like any other team' date=' i was born to like Birmingham City ONLY, death to Derby[/quote']

See what I mean! I used to like the Brum, but I absloutely hate them now coz of you, I actually have the impression that every single Brum fan is arogant like you.

Guest King Kolo

We dominated them in the first half' date=' McFadden scored and was called offside when he was clearly onside. Bent had his chip cleared off the line. Wolves dominated the second half, but all of there chances were half chances, all into Taylors arms. Ridgewell's goal was also disallowed, and i think it hit his upper arm and not his hand...so i think we were a bit hard done by....but your a Palace fan and hate Bham so everyone of your posts about them is going to be negative...[/quote']

So you had tons of chances but you missed them all bar one? That just means Bent,Phillips,Jerome and Quincy are poop then?

So you had tons of chances but you missed them all bar one? That just means Bent' date='Phillips,Jerome and Quincy are poop then?[/quote']

You can't say anything really anyway...your team are rubbish..all you do is draw and lose, come back and talk to me about Birmingham when your winning or above us. ;)

Guest King Kolo

You can't say anything really anyway...your team are amazing..all you do is lose and draw' date=' come back and talk to me about Birmingham when your [b']winning[/b] or above us. ;)

You can't say much?

You drawed today.

You can't say much?

You drawed today.

Your forgetting the point, we drew to Wolves, the Championship leaders, knowing Palace you would draw to someone like Charlton in the relegation zone

Liam..this is the offcial Championship thread, and i believe your team are in league 1, please gtho and go to that thread, thanks :rolleyes: