• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Coca Cola Championship - Official Scores/Results thread

Great perfromance by Preston today, their first convincing display live on SkySports for a while. Score was 2-0, which made me £80 better off :D Only sour note was Neil Mellors freak injury in the first half. He ran off the pitch trying to get the ball, skidded on the concrete surrounding the pitch and crashed into the advertising hoardings, jarring his groin. Fortunately, his replacement Stephen Elliott scored the opener. We're now in 6th, which is superb considering we've already had our bad spell, when the teams above havent had one yet.

Your forgetting the point' date=' we drew to Wolves, the Championship leaders, knowing Palace you would draw to someone like Charlton in the relegation zone

Liam..this is the offcial Championship thread, and i believe your team are in league 1, please gtho and go to that thread, thanks :rolleyes:[/quote']

ooooo Blades Vs Brum in the play off final please, cuz i tell ya, Reading are the best team in this division, and Wolves wont **** it up. ;)

ooooo Blades Vs Brum in the play off final please' date=' cuz i tell ya, Reading are the best team in this division, and Wolves wont **** it up. ;)[/quote']

I have a feeling that Wolves won't keep the pace, not enough experience,

Reading psssh We'll beat them next month

Just sat down to watch the Swansea - Cardiff game, very excited....

Then left feeling slightly befuddled that Cardiff's top goal scorer is playing as a left midfielder.... Its even more baffling as Paul Parry is on the bench AND Joey Ledley is back.... He's playing CM though which is good....

Anyway...C'MON BLUEBIRDS!!

Im prepared to leave it if Louis does.

Anyway back on topic, flicking onto SS1 for Swansea - Cardiff match. Quite entertaining. Was reading an article by Lee Trundle (ex-Swansea) who left to join Bristol City. He played against North End today, but came off the bench. He said he wanted to play in a Wales derby and if only he'd waited another season.

EDIT: Good goal!

Im prepared to leave it if Louis does.

Anyway back on topic' date=' flicking onto SS1 for Swansea - Cardiff match. Quite entertaining. Was reading an article by Lee Trundle (ex-Swansea) who left to join Bristol City. He played against North End today, but came off the bench. He said he wanted to play in a Wales derby and if only he'd waited another season.

EDIT: Good goal![/quote']

Haha, good enough for the fat scouse...!!! Nah, he was a great player for Swansea.... I met him and the whole Swansea team in Bristol airport a couple of years ago... He was very friendly... They all were actually... I didn't tell them I liked Cardiff though...lol

The Swansea goal should never have been which is gutting.... Jason Scotland was about 1-2 yards offside, the linesman looking right across the line... Scotland was right in front of him too.... Disappointing, you depend on officials on these big decisions and they get it wrong..... Ah well...

2-2....

A great finish by that Swansea player...!! Amazing! Don't know his name... But he finished from that corner in great style..

Chopra and Bothroyd taken off by Dave Jones... Damage limitation at 2-2? Maybe...

Both teams have hit the target twice and scored...lol

2-2....

A great finish by that Swansea player...!! Amazing! Don't know his name... But he finished from that corner in great style..

Chopra and Bothroyd taken off by Dave Jones... Damage limitation at 2-2? Maybe...

Both teams have hit the target twice and scored...lol

Pintado! Hes only been on for 3 minutes. I dont think it will be damage limitation at 60 minutes. Assisted by sub MacDonald. I reckon Dave Jones is gonna move McCormack up front.

Mate, I went, it was a shocking game, i fell asleep.

Palace took the lead with a fluke, and it should of been saved, Carroll should of stopped it easy.

Our goal wasn't a goal, Varney fouled Saponi Ravioli whatever his name was, and then the last goal, your no.10 jippo was offside when he crossed it in.

As soon as that goal went in, the heads dropped.

God help us when we play United.

Mate' date=' I went, it was a shocking game, i fell asleep. [/b']

Palace took the lead with a fluke, and it should of been saved, Carroll should of stopped it easy.

Our goal wasn't a goal, Varney fouled Saponi Ravioli whatever his name was, and then the last goal, your no.10 jippo was offside when he crossed it in.

As soon as that goal went in, the heads dropped.

God help us when we play United.

That's the usual case at Derby isn't it? :D