3. Havoc

4. Gizb

5. TrueNorth

6. Nick Justice

7. Tom1up

8. Allan_MUFC

9. Braap - DISQUALIFIED

10. Arsenal_123

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GEORGE_ECFC

NICKNAME: "POGEYFRANK C.R.L"

_40964413_exeter_203.gif

DR. DX

NICKNAME: "World's Craziest Gashead"

Bristol_Rovers.jpg

HAVOC

NICKNAME: "MR. GC2"

RealMadrid2.jpg

GIZB

NICKNAME: "KING OF DESTRUCTION"

story_art.jpg

TRUENORTH

NICKNAME: "Le fou de l'ancienne gare"

globe.jpg

NICK JUSTICE

NICKNAME: "MR JUSTICE"

west-ham-away-07-08.jpg

TOM1UP

NICKNAME: "CANARY CRAZY"

Norwich-City-v-Saints-Shackell-fends-off-Dyer_536039.jpg

ALLAN MUFC

NICKNAME: "WOODY"

Sheriff_Woody.jpg

BRAAP - DISQUALIFIED

REASON OF DISQUALIFICATION: BANNED FROM THE FORUM

ARSENAL_123

NICKNAME: "CESC FAB-ULOS"

Fabregas_316153c.jpg

THE POLL WILL OPEN VERY SHORTLY - SATURDAY 9TH AUGUST EARLY AFTERNOON (BST)!!!

THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU - VOTING LINES WILL END 'EARLY PM' IN 7 DAYS TIME OF WHEN THE POLL OPENS EXACT!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 2 Between Gizb and Insider for me, but I went for Gizb, as I was a newb he was always there to help, and his scouts are great. Sorry Insider.

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 2 Seems the 'Vote Allan' campaign was a failure purely a joke... On a serious note.. this is clearly the group of death and it would be a sham

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 2 This guy's message seems clear

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 2

One third of a vote to Arsenal_123, Gizb and Havoc. Any two of those and I'm happy.

Arsenal has always been a great all around forumer, always respectful, deserves to go through.

Gizb, my Portuguese friend, one of the nicest scouts around, shouldn't be penalized for his small language problems, he really deserves to go through.

Havoc. Always helpful, a true Canadian. Always roaming around trying to help everyone, deserves to go through.

The group of death... I really would like Insider, Gizb, Nick and Arsenal 123 all to go through, all superb forumers. However Insider just beat Gizb to my vote, simply because he puts time and effort into his posts unlike anyone else in this group, he is a top guy and is always willing to help. :)

Voted for nick.

He is a Great Forumer , posts in nearly every section , does great signitures . Very popular and is also very active guy . He is kind and know his stuff when it comes to football . :P

Could of voted for anyone in that group , but nick took it by a hair .

Good luck Everyone.

Between Arsenal,Nick,Insider and George for me.

Dont know Gizb too well, but from what Ive seen of him, he's top class.

Markf setups and the great match reports he posts on threads to keep them alive, the way he masses up his squad, and being a friendly guy.

Arsenal posts well and also good math reports but I havent seen him in a while.

I think I'll go with Insider, but if I had 3 votes it'll be him George and Arsenal

Voted Havock for his indepth match reports throughout the year and also a brilliant manager

Not hating on Havoc or you or anybody' date=' I just want to make it clear that this competition should be judged on how they are on the forum, not necessarilly if they're a "brilliant manager". Just wanted to make it clear.

I voted Gizb, not many people are on at the same time as him but I know him from the nights when there are like only 5 people on the forum. He is [u']always[/u] ready to help and all he ever wants in return is a thank you. He is a wonderful forumer, and he needs to move on 100% no question about it. If he doesn't I'll be wondering where the forums taste has gone.

Also I'm very, very, very surprised that Arsenal 123 has no votes so far!!! :eek:

How is this possible? Gizb and Arsenal 123 stand out in this group for me and I have no idea why Arsenal 123 hasn't been voted for? Have I missed something? Why isn't anybody voting for him, this is unbelievable!

Very difficult to choose between these guys, they are all very good forumers but I went in the end for Arsenal123, I like his posts and he is a very respectful forumer, quite mature for his age:D

Wish I could have voted for all of them though.

Good Luck Guys

Widdy