Thread to mention when must buy players are added!

Adonis

Hello,

You have all been in the situation many a time when a player is added that has been raved about for months before he appears on the game and then you loose out to him because you didn't realise he was added until 2 days after he was...

Thus I have come up with a thread idea where when a top buy player is added like bojan or pato or kroos then he will be mentioned on here straight away therefore alerting you to his appearance and granting you the advantage of getting a quick bid in for him for everyone of your clubs...

Hopefuly players like Jack wilshire therefore when added will be alerted here A.S.A.P

Re: Thread to mention when must buy players are added!

i'm not going to lie, i hate threads like this. It diminishes the element of secrecy and alertness an account holder needs to sign a player with fantastic talent.

Instead now they can simply log onto the forum and "ooh hes been added, i'll nab him then" which makes life too easy. Any old joe bloggs can sign a top player now, whereas i think you should only get them if you deserve and scour the site regularly to sign them if they're that talented an prodigous...Jack Wilshere will be a fine example.

Anyone else on the same wavelength?!

In my opinion its guys like you i want to stop

some people aren't lucky enough to access the site everyday and therefore deserve the alert of a new player

If everyone knows they are there then its a fair bidding ground :)

I assume it will be this thread? I'll help out too. First can we think of the must have players. Starting off:

Manchester United:

Possebon

Fábio da Silva

Rafael da Silva

Davide Petrucci

Federico Macheda

Evandro de Carvalho Brandão (Has been in England since 9)

Danny Welbeck (not sure if any good, but would have to be since he's in their first-team).

Arsenal:

Jack Wilshere

Rui Fonte

Liverpool:

Dean Bouzanis

Mikel San José

Gerardo Bruna

Daniel Pacheco

Can someone sticky this thread please. :D

I don't think this is a good idea. The Let's Get Scouting thread, which is now gone for some reason, said that the talent scout forum's point wasn't for managers to cheaply go around and buy everyone they see here, but to encourage them to scout for players themselves.

In doing this, you're making everyone get better players more easily. It's like your giving all the answers to someone's schoolwork instead of helping them...

My point, though, is that you are killing the scout business by doing this!:(

I don't think this is a good idea. The Let's Get Scouting thread' date=' which is now gone for some reason, said that the talent scout forum's point wasn't for managers to cheaply go around and buy everyone they see here, but to encourage them to scout for players themselves.

In doing this, you're making everyone get better players more easily. It's like your giving all the answers to someone's schoolwork instead of helping them...

My point, though, is that you are killing the scout business by doing this!:([/quote']

My point tho is that I am helping people who have less knowledge on who is a must buy and am helping people who don't come on every day and see if someone has been added.

R:E- ryan 2007- yes danny welbeck will be a good buy so when he is added alert this thread along with the others you have added and a few chelsea talents such as GAEL KAKUTA WHO WILL BE CLASS!

i dis agree totally this thread is to inform when new players are added to the database not to scout and tell readers who the next great players are in real life football.. 2 different things the way i see i sent a ticket for a player and i dint know he had been added so much for my ticket wat is the point when i do all the work and someone else warms him butt on a chair just buys him with a click..

In my opinion the names should be there and if u want a scouting business try contacting the big clubs of europe for a job this is a game mate and its meant for fun just the level of seriousness u take it with changes from person to person

i dis agree totally this thread is to inform when new players are added to the database not to scout and tell readers who the next great players are in real life football..

That's the same thing though surely. If a player is a 'must buy' player then it's obvious he's a great talent in real life football.

I can see the point about letting people know on here for the benefit of those who can't log on every day but most people with any sense would buy the player before alerting others to the fact he had been added.

people with selfish attitudes - yes

I know I'm probably taking the game too seriously again, but every manager in the world who has bought a player you've never heard of isn't selfish - it's a matter of first come first serve. I mean, if you find some great prospect, I don't think it's selfish to take him, since you deserve it.

RAFAEL SILVA- Made his debut for manchester united against newcastle united on Sunday august 17th 2008.

Will be added soon! Is a must buy as he already is linked with the Brazil national team and is likely to end up a world class right back.

POSSEBON- Made his debut for manchester united against newcastle united on Sunday august 17th 2008.

Is another must buy!

THIS thread is now officially underway!

I would like to inform you all of two must buy players that have both been added today and I reccomend getting them for all of your teams!

Possebon and rafael silva both have been added and although you can only bid for one of them as they both play for manchester united or if your lucky enough you can get both as free agents but if you can only get 1 of them today go for rafael silva!