• 4.) Arsenal PRIDE
    • 5.) Louis Horton
    • 6.) Gary Hopkins
    • 7.) Blue Bird Jordan
    • 8.) Wesley Sneijder
    • 9.) Ross Philip
    • 10.) Scott Grainger

Re: Chatroomer Of the Year 2008 - (Qualifying) Group 2

Well you see louis the debate was were u ask matty jewll on msn if mods were on then u came on swering and provking members doas that jog ya memory if it were up to me u would of been banned but we have better things to do.

If chat is a waste of time why doas SM bother to have it :rolleyes:

Lets go over some points.

I didnt ask Matt if there was any mods on.

He tolded me there wasnt a mod in the chatroom. Didnt swear apart from once, your chatroomers acted worste than me, and it was more like 3-4 weeks ago not 1-2 weeks ago now. ;)

Guest Football8

He tolded me there wasnt a mod in the chatroom. Didnt swear apart from once' date=' your chatroomers acted worste than me, and it was more like 3-4 weeks ago not 1-2 weeks ago now. ;)[/quote']

No, you came in saying "Im going to rule this chat" etc and then you insulted Chat, also you started it. :rolleyes:

He tolded me there wasnt a mod in the chatroom. Didnt swear apart from once' date=' [b']your chatroomers[/b] acted worste than me, and it was more like 3-4 weeks ago not 1-2 weeks ago now. ;)

Their not OUR Chatroomers, they are Soccermanager's chatroomers, who draw more customers and are therefore an assett to this company and game, Drop the Chatroom Vs. Forum **** and get on with it the way it used to be, fighting on here about petty little things is not the way to get yourself established. It's up to every individual who THEY vote for which should be easy enough to understand.

No' date=' you came in saying "Im going ro rule this chat" etc and then you insulted Chat, also you started it. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah i did start it, but multiple chatroomers swore back at me.

And like Nathan or someone said, leave Tom's thread along now!

He tolded me there wasnt a mod in the chatroom. Didnt swear apart from once' date=' your chatroomers acted worste than me, and it was more like 3-4 weeks ago not 1-2 weeks ago now. ;)[/quote']

Well thats not what i heard of a certin person ;)

Swering once :o and ur ment to be a "respected member" Shame on you setting bad example.

And yes u werint the only one i warned.

Guest Football8

Yeah i did start it' date=' but multiple chatroomers swore back at me.

And like Nathan or someone said, leave Tom's thread along now![/quote']

Yeh, so if you started it, if a md was present you would of got banned. :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Just leave it , guys. You know Louis is stubborn as a mule ; he has to have the last word . It is just him massaging his ego. :)

So lets get back on track with this great competition.

Just leave it ' date=' guys. You know Louis is stubborn as a mule ; he has to have the last word . It is just him massaging his ego. :)

So lets get back on track with this great cometition.[/quote']

I don't know why your getting involved now, Ive tolded you many times stay out of my business.

just a small question without importance to the competition.. why the thread of group 1 is sticked and this not? if the currently votes are of this group.. :s

btw, Matt got my vote. I think he is a serious candidate to the title :) at least, will have always my support.. :o

CHANGES JUST MADE:

Wesley has lost 1 vote as he admited accidentally voting for himself and that his vote was suppsoed to be for Ross. That change is now complete.

Also a very suspicious vote from Arsenal_hleb - voting for Arsenal PRIDE has been dealt with and he's back down to 0 votes!

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

CHANGES JUST MADE:

Wesley has lost 1 vote as he admited accidentally voting for himself and that his vote was suppsoed to be for Ross. That change is now complete.

Also a very suspicious vote from Arsenal_hleb - voting for Arsenal PRIDE has been dealt with and he's back down to 0 votes!

he's got 1 vote now.

I've voted for Wsley on account for him talking to me alot more than Matt and Mark plus me and Mark have had a few disagreements :P:rolleyes: and Matt is just not long back to the chatroom ( Good to have him back of course :D ):)

And Wes speak up a bit more in the Chat Room instead of hiding in the corner :);)