The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Guest Toggs

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

My projected team: Van Der Sar' date=' Capdelvia, Chellini, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Mascherano, David Silva, Riquelme, Zhrikov, Ronaldinho, Pato.

[/quote']

Providing I work the transfer market well and i beat a couple of other teams too the likes of Dani Alves & Pato when their TB's end, that will be the team I end the season in Division three with. :) Not forgetting Totti on the bench (8.7M chairman at Roma :o )

My side is pap compared to these others :o

Current starting side is;

Asenjo

Santon - Marcano - Forlin

Walcott - Melo - Carrick - Mata

Dzagoev

Hulk - Keirrison

Djourou would be in that but he's been out injured ages. Will sell him when his TB runs out on the 20th as I only bought him as the cheapest but decent CB available to get rid of him again. Trying to keep the side as young as possible, haven't really bothered buying risers recently either.

12 points clear in Division 3 with 14 games left. 15 games unbeaten atm, just 1 of them a draw against 2nd placed QPR. :)

My side is pap compared to these others :o

Current starting side is;

Asenjo

Santon - Marcano - Forlin

Walcott - Melo - Carrick - Mata

Dzagoev

Hulk - Keirrison

Djourou would be in that but he's been out injured ages. Will sell him when his TB runs out on the 20th as I only bought him as the cheapest but decent CB available to get rid of him again. Trying to keep the side as young as possible' date=' haven't really bothered buying risers recently either.

12 points clear in Division 3 with 14 games left. 15 games unbeaten atm, just 1 of them a draw against 2nd placed QPR. :)[/quote']

Don't worry, my Grimsby Town is similarly "pap", but right now, I'm hopping around in the Div 2 play-off spots quite merrily. Once I bring in my first over-90 player into the club, which is likely to be Luis Fabiano, I'll be in the Prem in no time. ;)

Here is my starting line-up:

Rensing

Forlin - Brandao - Marcano

Luis Moran - Busquets - Carioca - Vitale

Janko (soon to be sold to fund the Luis Fabiano deal)

Licata - Maiga

Brandao and Marcano, however, have been absent since the stone ages due to injuries, but they'll both recover by next week, I believe. Currently, they are being filled in for by Matias Rodriguez, who is playing RB with Forlin in CB, and Schaffer.

I have a budget of £5.8M, and after selling off Janko, Junior Diaz, and Lukse, I will have about another £16M to work with, which will be around £2M after Luis Fabiano comes. So, I'll be losing one forward and two insignificant players to get a forward worth 14 million and an extra 2 million. The three players cost me about 4 million, so that's a yummy profit of £12 million. :) Of course, if I wanted to, I could sell Luis Fabiano off as soon as possible to a giant like United or Liverpool and rake in about twice his price, getting me an end result of 30 million and the initial 5.8 million, a total of almost 36 million. :P Then again, I think I should stop at Luis Fabiano. :o

Guest Toggs

Chellini goes out of my perfect XI. He's been snapped up by Arsenal, so ill probaly replace him with Nemanja Vidic, although I could save money by buying Ferriera Pepe.

Ive also replaced Pato with Eto'o. I don't want too overpay for Pato and they both come off of TB on the same day (With Eto'o being at an unmanaged club)

The replacements would cost me 3M more overall, which is a considerable sum, as I wont be able too buy just my starting XI straight away, even if i sold my whole first team (Hence ill be playing with risers and the likes of Vidic, Eto'o, Mascherano, Dani Alves... whlist I wait until riser tb's go.)

Hi all, thought I'd update on my Rotherham at the end of my second season in charge (1st season screencaps are on page 20 of this thread). As with most people on this thread I won the league again - but managed to go undefeated throughout the season, taking my unbeaten run to 68 league games. I would also like to know if anyone has had a higher number in the goals scored and goal difference columns.

I only got to round 3 of the cups, but that doesn't really worry me. Hopefully I'll be able to take them to the Second division title next year.

Here are a few screencaps:

2RUTable.jpg

2RUStats.jpg

2RUSquad.jpg

Hi all' date=' thought I'd update on my Rotherham at the end of my second season in charge (1st season screencaps are on page 20 of this thread). As with most people on this thread I won the league again - but managed to go undefeated throughout the season, taking my unbeaten run to 68 league games. I would also like to know if anyone has had a higher number in the goals scored and goal difference columns.

I only got to round 3 of the cups, but that doesn't really worry me. Hopefully I'll be able to take them to the Second division title next year.

[img']http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/RikMaiden/2RUTable.jpg[/img]

2RUStats.jpg

2RUSquad.jpg

Amazing league stats made, nice team as well! :)

Guest King Kolo

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=976864&clubid=5962905&sid=17695

Here is mine and Atkin's team.

After 2 seasons in Div 4 looks like we're going to Div 3 finally after some terrible unluckiness.

This is what we would play but Bendtner and Makeev are injured.

--------------Pantilimon------------

---Makeev--Diawara--Chivu--M-Bengue--

--Baumjohann--Seedorf--Dzagoev--Fabio

---------Drogba---------Bendtner---------

Hi all' date=' thought I'd update on my Rotherham at the end of my second season in charge (1st season screencaps are on page 20 of this thread). As with most people on this thread I won the league again - but managed to go undefeated throughout the season, taking my unbeaten run to 68 league games. I would also like to know if anyone has had a higher number in the goals scored and goal difference columns.

[img']http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww334/RikMaiden/2RUTable.jpg[/img]

2RUStats.jpg

2RUSquad.jpg

68 games unbeaten? That's freakin good man.:eek:

Has anyone gotten any almost irresistable job offers recently? I just turned down a very prosperous Chelsea. I recently refused a mouth-watering Man City offer' date=' too. I think last season I turned down Liverpool, too. Nice to see that I'm wanted. :)[/quote']

Ive been offered Arsenal before, but nothing could draw me away from my Bradford ;)

I might start updating on here soon, Never have before but some of you might have seen my Match Report thread anyway. :P

Guest Toggs

On my Rochdale i've turned down Liverpool, Manchester City (Season 1 League Winners) & Everton too give too mates. Id rather beat them all with the 'Dale B)

Has anyone gotten any almost irresistable job offers recently? I just turned down a very prosperous Chelsea. I recently refused a mouth-watering Man City offer' date=' too. I think last season I turned down Liverpool, too. Nice to see that I'm wanted. :)[/quote']

Turned down alot too. Once had 4 job offers in a day(not small clubs like those lousy div 2/3/4 clubs)

Guest Toggs

Replaced Ronaldinho, Capdelvia, David Silva (Im not paying 30 odd for him) & Zhirkov with Westermann, Modric, Hleb & Berbatov

Want too cut the cost of my XI, as after ive sold the risers off too buy back-up, id want too stop continuing with them and would like too bring in a good but stable and depthy team now.

The updated Rochdale XI: Van Der Sar, Westermann, Vidic, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Mascherano, Riquelme, Modric, Hleb, Berbatov, Eto'o.

Looking at back-up players...

Defenders

Fernando Meira - 31/91/CB/DM - 6.5M

Already have - Sergei Ignasahvich - 9/91/CB/DM

Midfielders

Darren Flecther - 25/90/CM/RM - 8.4M

Paulo Assuncao - 29/91/CM - 8.9M

Claurence Seedorf - 33/93/AM/LM - 6.2M

Forwards

Francesco Totti - 32/94/Fwd/AM - 8.9M

Ivica Olic - 29/91/Fwd/Wing - 5.3M

Goalkeepers - Van Der Sar.

Defenders - Westermann, Vidic, Bruno Alves, Dani Alves, Ignasavich, Meira.

Midfielders - Mascherano, Flecther, Assuncao, Seedorf, Riquelme, Modric, Hleb.

Forwards - Eto'o, Totti, Berbatov, Olic.

Should have that squad by mid September. :)

I have just taken over a Darlington in one of the latest EC.

Players coming:

Strikers:

Gianmarco Zigoni

Genki Haraguchi

Luuk De Jong

Defenders:

Nikita Chicherin

Purcino Joao Paulo

Barreto Anderson

Ezequil Munoz

Players going:

Ben Starosta

Players possibly coming on loan:

Zoran Tosic

Felipe Caicedo

Lee Cattermole

i have a rotherham team and im in debt of just under 1million and it keeps rising after every match. i currently can't sell any of my players as they are TB until the start of august. luckyly for me the season is closing to an end with only four games and probably by then ill be in debt of about 3million and i was just wondering how much ill get if i finish runner up in division 4

i have a rotherham team and im in debt of just under 1million and it keeps rising after every match. i currently can't sell any of my players as they are TB until the start of august. luckyly for me the season is closing to an end with only four games and probably by then ill be in debt of about 3million and i was just wondering how much ill get if i finish runner up in division 4

not much, i think, given the stingyness of Sm now. Anyway you wont be in debt next season, no need to worry :)

Finally at budget of £6.5M. Once I sell Janko, I'll have enough to bring in Fabiano. Just not sure how good a deal it really is. Balotelli's another option (they are at unmanaged clubs and I'm the only one interested... how cool is that?). Fabiano's the quick path to a 90+ player, but I'll have to stick with him for a long time, so I'm very uncertain about his future, while Balotelli is sure to be a 90 very soon, then a 91... Gahhhh