Sign in to follow this  
Seftinho

The Division 4 Challenge!

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Darn, Man Utd have bid for Pato, that's my plan down the drain. At least I have Bojan (this is my Leiceter team btw). At least I have more funds to buy youngsters now I guess.

Anyway, back on topic. I have Hugo now, with £500k to spare, but I'm still waiting to sell Beckett, who's worth about £1m. So I should hopefully stay afloat.

Darn' date=' Man Utd have bid for Pato, that's my plan down the drain. At least I have Bojan (this is my Leiceter team btw). At least I have more funds to buy youngsters now I guess.

Anyway, back on topic. I have Hugo now, with £500k to spare, but I'm still waiting to sell Beckett, who's worth about £1m. So I should hopefully stay afloat.[/quote']

Good leicester team B). My Hudders will be competing with them in a few years. Hopefully Ballotelli (the next Bojan) will be signing. If he comes I'll be happy.

Luke... can we have this thread for discussion and a thread called "The Huddersfield Challenge" or something like that for match reports.

Sure, but I don't think it would be fair to call it the Huddersfield challenge when others have taken over other Div 4 teams.

I'll create the other topic now. Also, could you change the title of this thread to:

'The Division 4 Challenge - Discussion'

And then call then I'll call the other one -> 'The Division 4 Challenge - Match/Transfer Reports'?

Sure' date=' but I don't think it would be fair to call it the Huddersfield challenge when others have taken over other Div 4 teams.

I'll create the other topic now. Also, could you change the title of this thread to:

'The Division 4 Challenge - Discussion'

And then call then I'll call the other one -> 'The Division 4 Challenge - Match/Transfer Reports'?[/quote']

Division four challenge, this thread is fine.

Both discussion and the odd report no?

I'm loving this thread, great idea Seft. I recently took over Huddersfield in English championship 1536. Iffy league start sees me 7th after 7 games but i had a great cup win 4-3 away at Wolves tonight and played all my reserves. Once my youth team players rise i should charge up the table.

An update on my Grimsby Town transfers:

MANNONE, Vito £80k

AASE, Torstein Andersen £30k

CAMPION , Darren £10k

FILIPPINI, Marco £80k

MARENICH, Aleksandr £60k

PRIJOVIC, Aleksandar £300k

MUSTAFI, Orhan £30k

ONSTAD, Pat £50k

MIURA, Kazuyoshi £20k

:)

Onstad and Miura are actually age 40+ players, but I bought them because they're a VERY cheap/efficient way to get 80+ rated players for temporary usage:p. I recommend you people try picking up few of these too, in case you want to escape relegation for the current season.

I seem to have some tough competition in my setup, though. Bradford and Darlington are also racing for young players.

My next match will be against Huddersfield, which I'll be lucky to win.:)

BrentfordFC_Logo.jpg

Brentford - EC 1311

Brentford have made the first sale in thier Kaka quest, with the loss of 83 rated side back, Victor GOLOVATENKO moving to Cúcuta Deportivo for a fee believed to be around the value of 5.2 million. :)

Although Golovatenko was a very succesful member of the team the oppurtunity to sell him for several times his original price of 250k was too good to miss :rolleyes:

However, despite the many rumours linking the Bees to stars such as Kaka and Casillas it is believed the money from this sale will go towards the purchase of young stars such as Ideye brown and to finance some Serbian talents i feel may turn a nice profit ;)

Current League Position: 4th, with 17 games to go :mad:

Yep' date=' and thats the plan. Any1 know if this has ever been done b4? :D[/quote']

It wouldn't happen. Even if you could afford him, he'd turn down the move.

A mate manages Rotherham in the same division 4 game as me and he got turned down by Lilian Laslandes who is an 87 rated pensioner. And another mate who is Northampton was turned down by Jens Lehmann

I had that problem, but that was the 'rejection error' I believe, where for some reason players rejected moves. SM have fixed this now. I remember before some suggested improvement of adding in rejecting deals, but I don't think it's been implemented yet.

Guest Toggs

I have took ovr Huddersfield in EC1707. Looking to bring some big names in, keep you posted as it goes.

Now on my 3rd day with Hudders in Div 4. Like Gazza I sold my whole team. Bought loads of youth/risers and a few players with Experience and now have a 82 rated first XI :D. Already had some huge +5/+10 risers and more to come for sure.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=267695&clubid=1824582&sid=14597

Now on my 3rd day with Hudders in Div 4. Like Gazza I sold my whole team. Bought loads of youth/risers and a few players with Experience and now have a 82 rated first XI :D. Already had some huge +5/+10 risers and more to come for sure.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=267695&clubid=1824582&sid=14597

Great team thier lad, Hopefully my rotherham will do well this season :P and HOPEFULLY ill have a few risers :o

Oh and this is now my fave none GC team :o

Guest Toggs

5 Ins so far in the form of Buss Henrique, Bischoff, Ulmer, Dzagovev and Aase. Tommorow will see a whole range of player join though.

Start saturday against a Darlington with Cafu & Nugent.