The Division 4 Challenge!

Guest Toggs

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

It was him or Camouranesi. :o

And Gattuso will drop faster than a French Airaplane :rolleyes: But i'm still backing signing him for 2M more than i could get Melo for (Simply for the av-rating)

You lot have had complete luck getting 28+ in for cheap as. It's served as a huge problem as i've had too drop my intrest in Chivu & Senna and will have too pay alot too sign Berbatov (14M)

Couple of decisions too be made still though. Gattuso/Melo and whever I should still go for a 3-5-2 formation, and sign Gattuso & Melo and not sign Westermann.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Darlington finally complete The Division 4 Challenge! After successive 1st place finishes to get into Division 1 we finished 2nd for two successive seasons. Fortunately

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Finally done this.

I'd like to ask a little tactical help in here for my divison 4 team. I've seen many people play with 3-5-2' date=' but what kind of pre-match instructions do you set against teams whose average rating is worse than yours by 2 or 3, maybe?? please help me to avoid an embarrasement and gain a promotion;)[/quote']

Just play wot u normally play, you'll probably win........

I recently started in a brand new game world with Exeter City. Because they only started with £7.4m' date=' and had a *not very good* team, I sold a few of the ageing players at the club.QUOTE']

In the newer setups you only start with 3-5 million

No, my Darlington started with 8.9m.......

Guest Atkin

Just to let you all know.

Totti scored another 3 goals today.

That brings his total up to 19 goals in 7 games. :eek::D

Im also 22points clear with 21 points to play for so im up to division 2 :D

Guest King Kolo

Mine and Atkin's Northampton start the Div 3 campaign with a 1-0 win over Barnsley with Seedorf getting the goal in the 81st minute.

My MK Dons won 2-0 which takes them up to 5th in Div 4.

A quick update. My now Division 2 Huddersfield Town sold my leading scorer Van Persie for a sweet £48m :P

Now, using that £48m to sign De Rossi and Lisandro Lopez :D

So technically speaking, Van Persie = De Rossi + Lisandro Lopez! The stuff dreams are made of.

Anyway, opened my Division 2 life with a 3-0 win, lost striker Nicolas Anelka to a freak injury, expected to be sidelined for 8 weeks, leaving me with just three men up front - Lisandro Lopez, Torres and Lavezzi :mad:

Guest Toggs

My Rochdale, in the past couple of days, have completed the signings of Bruno Alves, Robben & Schwinsteiger. Have an ABD on Xabi Alonso & am unrivaled on my 15.4M + Arbeloa bid on Dani Alves.

Would then look too sell the likes of Rossi, Mata, Romaric, Eguren, Baha, Hulk, Song, Kerrison (If I have too :() and Dzhanev, before signing the rest of the prospective Rochdale XI, them being Mexes, Gattuso, Melo, Totti & Berbatov.

startedd my first game of setup with a 3-2 win against a decent leyton orient without a manager though

here's my team after 3/4 days in division 4

lucky to get macheda + welbeck on loan other wise my team would be really bad

You made the same mistake I made with my old Carslisle, buying players after they've risen instead of buying lots of risers. E.g. Pedro.

You made the same mistake I made with my old Carslisle' date=' buying players after they've risen instead of buying lots of risers. E.g. Pedro.[/quote']

i got him for just 2.2 million and when his transfer ban is up i could sell him for 5 milllion as it is so i don't think i could lose anything and he could still rise a little and he's doing well at the moment

Guest Toggs

Silva DANI ALVES has completed his move to Rochdale from Internazionale for £15,475,000 plus Álvaro ARBELOA

Olano XABI ALONSO has completed his move to Rochdale from Manchester City for £26,850,000

Been waiting a while too see that on my club messages. :)

Silva DANI ALVES has completed his move to Rochdale from Internazionale for £15' date='475,000 plus [i']Álvaro ARBELOA [/i]

Olano XABI ALONSO has completed his move to Rochdale from Manchester City for £26,850,000

Been waiting a while too see that on my club messages. :)

Grats:), the City manager must be a noob to sell for such a low price:D

Mind seeing the squad now?

Guest Toggs

He was TRL'ed Alonso. :)

Still have Mexes (Possibly Vidic if i can somehow find the funds (40.1M), Gattuso, Melo, Totti and Berb too sign.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=238348&clubid=10582422&sid=20787

Problem is, all the risers come off of TB in September, so I won't sign back-up until then. Still have the likes of Rossi, Mata, Eguren, Romaric, Hulk, Baha, Song, Kerirson, Dzhanev (And Ignasavich when he comes off of TB in middle of Aug) too sell.

Still have Mexes (Possibly Vidic if i can somehow find the funds (40.1M)' date=' Gattuso, Melo, Totti and Berb too sign.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=238348&clubid=10582422&sid=20787

Problem is, all the risers come off of TB in September, so I won't sign back-up until then. Still have the likes of Rossi, Mata, Eguren, Romaric, Hulk, Baha, Song, Kerirson, Dzhanev (And Ignasavich when he comes off of TB in middle of Aug) too sell.

Nice squad there Toggs ;)

I thought my Cheltenham Town Squad was pretty good until I looked at some of the squads that you guys have built. I got bored of buying and selling risers so I've been working with what I've got recently. I did manage to sign Ibrahimovic though :)

Still have Mexes (Possibly Vidic if i can somehow find the funds (40.1M)' date=' Gattuso, Melo, Totti and Berb too sign.

incredible squad after just 1 season :)