The Division 4 Challenge!

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Nice squad there Toggs ;)

I thought my Cheltenham Town Squad was pretty good until I looked at some of the squads that you guys have built. I got bored of buying and selling risers so I've been working with what I've got recently. I did manage to sign Ibrahimovic though :)

Like your squad:) Small and sweet. Hate big squads' date=' but in order to continue making my club better, ive no choice but to constantly buy risers:(

Just signed [b']Dirk Kuyt[/b] and Rodrigo Alex , to strengthen two of my weakest areas since Messi became injured for 11 weeks:mad:. Did not want to go for Kuyt, but he is the cheapest >91 foward available, and i can use my mids (Vitale) to p/e for him. If I were to buy Amauri, i would have to pay 15m + full in cash:( Both are quite safe 92s IMO.:)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Darlington finally complete The Division 4 Challenge! After successive 1st place finishes to get into Division 1 we finished 2nd for two successive seasons. Fortunately

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Finally done this.

Nice squad there Toggs ;)

I thought my Cheltenham Town Squad was pretty good until I looked at some of the squads that you guys have built. I got bored of buying and selling risers so I've been working with what I've got recently. I did manage to sign Ibrahimovic though :)

very good squad, not to much wages with a squad of 25 and your nearly in division 1 :P

Signed Milos Krasic today for my Division 2 Huddersfield Town. 23 90s in my team already. Squad isn't expected to change much anymore, just a couple of youths maybe and some risers.

The 90s:

Goalkeepers

Sebastien Frey

Defenders

Philippe Mexes

Bruno Alves

Giorgios Chiellini

Bacary Sagna

Garay

Midfielders

Yaya Toure

Marcos Senna

De Rossi

Michael Carrick

Felipe Melo

Xabi Alonso

Raul Meireles

Yoann Gourcuff

Van Der Vaart

Robben

Zhirkov

Jesus Navas

Milos Krasic

Forwards

Fernando Torres

Anelka

Lavezzi

Lisandro Lopez

I normally play a 3-5-2, anyone got any suggestions which section of my squad to strengthen? Thanks :)

He was TRL'ed Alonso. :)

Still have Mexes (Possibly Vidic if i can somehow find the funds (40.1M)' date=' Gattuso, Melo, Totti and Berb too sign.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=238348&clubid=10582422&sid=20787

Problem is, all the risers come off of TB in September, so I won't sign back-up until then. Still have the likes of Rossi, Mata, Eguren, Romaric, Hulk, Baha, Song, Kerirson, Dzhanev (And Ignasavich when he comes off of TB in middle of Aug) too sell.

I'm assuming you don't have much competition for players in your setup then?

I lost 2-0 to Dagenham & Redbridge, My Brighton & Hove Albion aren't doing to well now placed 11th in the table. Atleast with the latest rating changes my squad value has reached 80m, and also got Pizarro and Kuszczak on loan who will make first appearences next match:)

Guest Toggs

Had more money than I expected, so i'm signing Chivu, Toulalan & Luis Fabiano instead of Mexes, Melo & Totti. :)

Toulalan, Gattuso and Luis Fabiano all too come tommorow. Have an agreement too sign Berbatov for 15M from Liverpool and then Chivu would arrive too complete my squad.

Eleven points clear of third after 24 games. :)

Had more money than I expected' date=' so i'm signing Chivu, Toulalan & Luis Fabiano instead of Mexes, Melo & Totti. :)

Toulalan, Gattuso and Luis Fabiano all too come tommorow. Have an agreement too sign Berbatov for 15M from Liverpool and then Chivu would arrive too complete my squad.[/quote']

15 million. Im livid lol. Your team is coming along nicely. I have a few bids for 10 + million from external clubs on som fringe players, but im scared if i sell them i wont be able to sign anyone from the other clubs, they never reply or want stupid deals lol