The Division 4 Challenge!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Darlington finally complete The Division 4 Challenge! After successive 1st place finishes to get into Division 1 we finished 2nd for two successive seasons. Fortunately

Re: The Division 4 Challenge! Finally done this.

How on earth do you get so much money:p:o

Risers mate.

However im not making that much of a profit these days as the chairman value has rapidly decreased after I have signed all this big rated players. :(

how long have you been Luton for ? It astounds me why no big ckubs bid on these players' date=' and leave them for you guys to snap up[/quote']

Since Novermber mate.

Its not a very active setup and the only competition I seem to get is from Liverpool, who I outbid most of the time.

But as it isnt a very active setup I cant seem to get deals for players at big managed clubs. :rolleyes:

Risers mate.

However im not making that much of a profit these days as the chairman value has rapidly decreased after I have signed all this big rated players. :(

Yep, of course its risers:p No other way to earn money.

AS in, how did you get so many millions worth of money out of risers when your high rated players are depreciating the values of their lower rated counterparts:eek:

Since Novermber mate.

Its not a very active setup and the only competition I seem to get is from Liverpool' date=' who I outbid most of the time.

But as it isnt a very active setup I cant seem to get deals for players at big managed clubs. :rolleyes:[/font']

Thats my problem pal. Any deals i wanna do with managers in my setup are just ignored, main problem is they have all the higher rated players unlike many other setups i see.

Thats my problem pal. Any deals i wanna do with managers in my setup are just ignored' date=' main problem is they have all the higher rated players unlike many other setups i see.[/quote']

You and me both mate.

You mind telling us a bit about your team if you have time mate? :o:)

No worries, had them from day 1.

Nottingham Forest EC694.

Won division 3, Won division 2, 1st season in div 1 went badly finishing 13th, last season i finished 4th, and currently this season i am first.

Iv finished shield runner up twice, and won the cup once. Highest rated player is Cassilas, signed from a unmanaged Boro for 28 million.

Second highest is Chiellini, whome i signed when he was a 92.

He is a link to my profile and team

currently Busquets is out on loan. Just sold 3 90+ players in the hope of buying a 94+ player. ( none at external teams, infact there is one 93 in the whole gameworld who is at a external team )

I sold, Zarate, Neuer and Zapata. Got 40 million to burn now.

anyways my team

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=47057&clubid=2854019&sid=5873

Starting to lose a little interest in my Huddersfield Town after reading about Toggs and Atkin's teams :mad: Nice teams you guys got.

I am so freaking annoyed. My Huddersfield funds are in the red, my Huddersfield has not much risers to sell! My Huddersfield has not much funds to buy more risers! :mad:

Starting to lose a little interest in my Huddersfield Town after reading about Toggs and Atkin's teams :mad: Nice teams you guys got.

I am so freaking annoyed. My Huddersfield funds are in the red' date=' my Huddersfield has not much risers to sell! My Huddersfield has not much funds to buy more risers! :mad:[/font']

My Grimsby Town is in a similar position, and has been for a couple of months. I'm aiming for as much prize money as possible, but I think I'll only get 3 or 4 million for a runners-up or third-place spot in Division 2 these days. It might be time for me to go back to those 10k risers. :(

I am so freaking annoyed. My Huddersfield funds are in the red' date=' my Huddersfield has not much risers to sell! My Huddersfield has not much funds to buy more risers! :mad:[/font']

Why lol ? whats so different about their stories ? lol

I still love me Forest, i need to spend a good day on them soon after the all the lower end risers buying some more money spinners.

Im not going to stop till i have the best players in the world in my books lol

My Grimsby Town is in a similar position' date=' and has been for a couple of months. I'm aiming for as much prize money as possible, but I think I'll only get 3 or 4 million for a runners-up or third-place spot in Division 2 these days. It might be time for me to go back to those 10k risers. :([/quote']

sorry to disappoint you but there are more chances of Sir Alex getting sacked than you getting 3-4 million for 2nd place:(

Mu Huddersfield are pap compared to all of your's tbh and my average rating is 91 when everyone is fit which rarely seems to happen. And I am getting bored of buying risers tbh:o

My risers are current worth over 65M, but this is before some rise, and I hope too get 85M from them. With current avaliabilties, should make this backup team:

Van Der Sar, Westermann, Evans, Rilse, Busquets, Eremenko, Elm, Michael Bastos, [Loanee], Olic, Kerrirson.

That^ would cost 60M. Then with the other 25/30M i hope too make, along with Schwinsteiger and Bruno Alves, will sign Diego & Albiol. :)

Future 1st - Van Der Sar, Dani Alves, Chivu, Albiol, Toulalan, Xabi Alonso, Gattuso, Diego, Robben, Luis Fabiano, Berbatov.

It's only a projection though. Could get alot better/worse dependant on how my risers do. I like my projections. :)

Like REDDEVILFC said' date=' buying risers truly get boring after awhile :mad: Thoughts of quitting them have been swirling around for the past few days, I'm going mad! Some club-hoppers joined and stole my targets then quit, even more annoying[/font']

Nah mate, i'm sure Sam would agree in saying that you have BY FAR the best team and have worked the hardest too get too this point. all the work you've done would be for nothing if you left now. Risers can be boring but you get out what you put in. I definitly won't go anywhere until I have the best squad and have won everything.

Sucks that every1 is loosing interest with their clubs in this thread as you have done so well so far.

Totally agree with Toggs and Ad.

Division 4 challenge is a waiting game and you should be pleased with what you have acomplished with what you had to start with.

Hope you lads stick at it and look forward to seeing how your clubs get on in the future. :D:)

Sucks that every1 is loosing interest with their clubs in this thread as you have done so well so far.

Totally agree with Toggs and Ad.

Division 4 challenge is a waiting game and you should be pleased with what you have acomplished with what you had to start with.

Hope you lads stick at it and look forward to seeing how your clubs get on in the future. :D:)

losing interest but that's it!

Will never have the heart to quit my team! Put too much hard work into it

Atkin's Luton XI (Season 2)

Eng Champ 2547

1108_1209755861.jpg

Van Der Sar (94)

2952_1247394494.jpg3302_1240886703.jpg2761_1228744248.jpg

Dani Alves (94) - Pepe (93) - Puyol (96)

2576_1247394476.jpg

De Rossi (94)

2767_1209755861.jpg3319_1209755861.jpg2771_1209755861.jpg3897_1222349037.jpg

Iniesta (96) - Anderson (91) - Xavi (97) - Nasri (92)

2580_1241105127.jpg4549_1246096085.jpg

Totti (94) - Berbatov (93)

Subs:

Albiol (CB/RB) (92)

Garay (CB) (91)

Pique (CB/DM) (90)

Gago (CM/DM) (91)

Valencia (W) (89)

Walcott (W/F) (89)

Anelka (F) (92)