The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Is that a Brazilian club? :rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' it's a good squad there. Sell the two oldies and buy more risers perhaps.[/quote']

haha there are quite a few brazillians there :P yer im gonna sell the oldies soon dont really know why i bought them tbh :confused:

lol yeh was bored :P:)

- Thanks

You can make my Rochdale one if your that bored. ;)

My Bradford, who start Div2 tommorow (Although I doubt ill be on enough too deal with them) have signed 16 87+ u23's today. :)

You can make my Rochdale one if your that bored. ;)

My Bradford' date=' who start Div2 tommorow (Although I doubt ill be on enough too deal with them) have signed 16 87+ u23's today. :)[/quote']

I gotta go now but if ya want 1 hollah at me next week :)

Sounds good with the bradford! Nice work son.

And add me on msn Toggs - ntfc.atkin@hotmail.co.uk x

Well done, all the peadophilles of the forum (Munt) have your MSN now. :P

I already have you. Look i'll speak too ya now. :)

And thanks. :D Ill try and hollah sometime, probs on MSN:)

EDIT: So I don't. :) I fort I added you the other week? :o

Thought I'd give y'all an update on my Bristol Rovers in EC2008:

Up to Division 2:

Played 14:

Won: 8

Drawn: 2

Lost: 4

Sit in Second.

Joint Top Goalscorer in Sylvain Ebanks-Blake.

Good to see you doing well :), out of all the divison 4 challenge teams i think this is probably the best :)as it's all english which is hard because all the risers are owned by managers and you have to buy them for above their value sometimes:rolleyes:

Good to see you doing well :)' date=' out of all the divison 4 challenge teams i think this is probably the best :)as it's all english which is hard because all the risers are owned by managers and you have to buy them for above their value sometimes:rolleyes:[/quote']

thanks :) and like i said after Gibbs but not paying over the odds for him :P

Well now player AI are very close to being implemented, is it time for Division 4 successes to be abandoned? With most Div 4 challenge teams boasting large squads, the new player AI will seriously spoil the team we have all built up. I am seriously thinking of quitting my Huddersfield Town now the more I think about the impending 'Game Improvement'.

I have quite a handful of 90s at my disposal and if I do not play them, apparently they will gradually get unhappy and soon get TLed by the chairman, who will then sell them off for stupid cash deals while I watch on helplessly. :(

What about you guys? Are your starting to sell off the 90s in your team in preparation for this new feature? Or should I continue buying good 90 rated to bolster my squad.

Thanks, I'm very confused at the moment. Not sure what should I do.

Well now player AI are very close to being implemented' date=' is it time for Division 4 successes to be abandoned? With most Div 4 challenge teams boasting large squads, the new player AI will seriously spoil the team we have all built up. I am seriously thinking of quitting my Huddersfield Town now the more I think about the impending 'Game Improvement'.

I have quite a handful of 90s at my disposal and if I do not play them, apparently they will gradually get unhappy and soon get TLed by the chairman, who will then sell them off for stupid cash deals while I watch on helplessly. :(

What about you guys? Are your starting to sell off the 90s in your team in preparation for this new feature? Or should I continue buying good 90 rated to bolster my squad.

Thanks, I'm very confused at the moment. Not sure what should I do.[/font']

I am kind of stuck in the same boat, I have the likes of Beckham, Zanetti and Ceni in my team and I can already see my chairman licking his lips and putting them on the Transfer List for stupid amounts of Cash, because all it takes is their morale to go down abit. maybe these new "Improvements" by SM are in-fact making the game Even More Unrealistic?

what do people think of my walsall? i would have more risers but there's like 5 other forumers in div.4 as well:o

player al might seriously ruin my squad:(

I thought only players above age 21 and high rating are the ones who will have the AI? Will they include youth too?

Btw, I think your Walsall have a good bunch of risers. Should be ok.