The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

wow my Huddersfield reached the cup final for the third time in a row:D ... defeated a very strong Man u & will meet arsenal in final .. although as is my luck will probably lose the final again:rolleyes::o

also started a italian div 3 challenge & took Verona ... lol uptill now have defeated lazio (5-0) & napoli (2-0) in the cup & that too with a team of 78/79 rt players:eek::D

With my bradford im in div 1 from div 4 (winning each league and 2 cups as well as several semi and quarter finals) just check my sig/profile for the details trust me you'll be surprised.

Decent team mate but too old. Most, if not all of your players are all already at the peak of their career and will only go down in ratings. You don't seem to have any youths for the future too, and I'm guessing you don't have an abundance of funds. Nonetheless, you have done well.

I am now 2.1 million in debt which will only increase as the season goes on. The reason is I just bought a bucket load of risers from everywhere. I hope in the long run it helps me as I expect to make a lot of money at the end of it all. Should sell plenty of Brazillian risers as well if SM finally decide to do them.

P.S if my budget is positive and balance is negative what happens at the end of season.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=737512#post737512

Might as well show off my team here too.

Season 2 just started (first game played Saturday, won 3-0 and am leading the table), in Season I won Div4, reached the Shield semis and the Cup final.

My current team:

------------------------- Casillas (96) ---------------------

---- Vermaelen (88) - Rafael Marques (86) - Cissokho (86)---

-----------------------------------------------------------

Blasczykowski (88) - Elias (86) - Gourcuff (90) - Valencia (89)

--------------------- Cleiton Xavier (88) -------------------

------------------- Dzeko (89) - Necid (85) ----------------

Still got 16m spare atm after selling most of the Summer League risers, will probably get a better forward (undecided between Hulk and Grafite) and a defender (probably a RB to have some tactical options).

Full squad:

http://de.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=811754&clubid=11393621&sid=25473

Might as well show off my team here too.

Season 2 just started (first game played Saturday' date=' won 3-0 and am leading the table), in Season I won Div4, reached the Shield semis and the Cup final.

My current team:

------------------------- Casillas (96) ---------------------

---- Vermaelen (88) - Rafael Marques (86) - Cissokho (86)---

-----------------------------------------------------------

Blasczykowski (88) - Elias (86) - Gourcuff (90) - Valencia (89)

--------------------- Cleiton Xavier (88) -------------------

------------------- Dzeko (89) - Necid (85) ----------------

Still got 16m spare atm after selling most of the Summer League risers, will probably get a better forward (undecided between Hulk and Grafite) and a defender (probably a RB to have some tactical options).

Full squad:

[url']http://de.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=811754&clubid=11393621&sid=25473[/url]

Lol, the link's in german:p

You're not interested in buying any 90s foward?

My Huddersfield Town is making enemies after the new Arsenal manager accused me of cheating to be able to have so much funds to buy the good players. Being sore I guess after seeing Fernando Torres and co. at my team.

Anyway sold off Meireles, used the funds and some P/E to buy some higher rated Brazilian risers just in time.

Also, bought Kjaer, Hazard and Motta. Used Forlin, Otamendi and Schennikov. Latter three will rise, but I prefer the former :P

Could be prepared to sell Garay for 18m, in preparation for player AI. I'm selling some of my 90s.

Lol' date=' the link's in german:p

You're not interested in buying any 90s foward?[/quote']

Yeah, just replace the de. in front with www. to have it in English.

And nah, not really interested in 90's (yet), after all, it's still Division 3 and the squad should be decent enough already to get far in all 3 competitions, and I can still save a bit on wages to have some more money to spend.

My Huddersfield Town have decided to plan for the future, by axing some of my 90s for up and coming 80s. Player AI really mucks thing up doesn't it. As I speak, I'm close to signing Bojan by offering out my Anelka.

My Planned Trimmed Senior Squad (3-5-2)

Frey

Rui Patricio

Sagna - Bruno Alves - Chiellini

Motta - Kjaer, Carrico, Agger - Sakho, Santon

Marcos Senna

Yaya Toure

Vaart - De Rossi - Alonso - Robben

Nani - Melo - Gourcuff, Giovinco, Pjanic, Pastore - Tosic, Hazard

Fernando Torres - Benzema

Berg - Bojan

And here comes the problem. Some 90s cannot fit into my proposed plan so I'll probably get rid of them. Carrick, Garay, Mexes, Zhirkov, Krasic, Lavezzi and Lisandro Lopez are the unwanted ones. Meireles and Jesus Navas have already left me not too long ago.

And to think not too long ago, the more 90s at a small team, the more glorious it is :mad: Yucks

And most managers in my setups are muppets, they don't accept my offer of two 92s for a 93. Neither are they willing to purchase the TLed 90s off me, leaving me with no choice but to sell to external teams for low prices :mad:

A Proper update.

Life started quite badly in Division 2 with resultants being quite inconsistent. As a result I changed my hugely successful formation which I used in the previous 2 seasons and changed to a 3-5-2 which has been successful. After 18 games I find myself on top of the table with 42 points 11 ahead of the second placed team. Also in the 4th round of the English Shield after being knocked out in round 2 of the English cup. Those are all the positives. Now for the problems. I have a humongous 77 players in my squad(might sound quite low to some but I prefer having small squads) and as a result I am 4.1 million in dept which will only increase. However the Brazillian ratings have been quite kind and I have snapped most of the summer league risers. I had to buy them quick or risk having to lose them all courtesy the Leeds manager who is a forumer and his Leeds are top in Div 1. Here are my squads-

First team

Asenjo

Tasci(90) - Squilacci(92) - Bocchetti(88)

Melo(91)

Navas(92) - Anderson(91) - Gourcuff(90) - Zhirkov(92)

Higuain(92) - Rossi(91)

Second/Cup team

Asenjo

Vermaelen(88) - Subotic(87) - Marcano(87)

Ramires(89)

Renato(89) - Zucullini(86) - Ozil(89) - Bastos(89)

Negredo(90) - Dzeko(89)

here's my team after 12 games in charge. Team value has went up to £142.5 million and I still have about 30-35 more risers to come in this team. hopefully after all my risers are done my team value will be around £175-190 million

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1357038&clubid=14989211&sid=30066

WHOOT! After beating 3rd place West Brom 4-1 (Gignac with the hatrick ;)), I'm now at 65 points, 6 points clear of West Ham, who are 2 ahead of West Brom and 3 ahead of Fulham and Wedsday. :D There are only three games to go, and the next is against West Ham, and a game against Manchester City follows that... *gulp* :o On the bright side, the lowest I can mathematically possibly finish is 6th, which is still a play-off spot. :)

I lost 4-2 to West Ham, and tomorrow I face Manchester City. I'm now just 3 points clear of West Ham and 5 of West Brom, with two games to go. On the bright side, the lowest I can possibly fall to right now is 4th. As for finances, the sales of Pezzoni and Rausch brought in a sum of £9.9 million, putting my budget at £12.6 million.

Aaron Ramsey - 6M - Buy/Shortlist/Don't Buy

I think he will rise to 86' date=' but is it worth the 6m?

Lost 4-1 to Leeds utd this evening.

First choice AM Gosling injured, and now Wilshere.

Should I buy Ramsey and for now change my team into Welsh + English? :)[/quote']

if you are going to change your team into a welsh + english then have a look at the link in my sig for risers

yesss finally won the English Shield with my Huddersfield after coming runners up in last 2 season :D ... thumped Arsenal 4-1:p

also need only 9 points from last 7 matches to win div 2 ... although i am sure of going to div 1 next season as wont fall below 2nd :D

btw heres my squad

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=280092&clubid=2666461&sid=15231

hi all i'm doing this type of challenge but i have a small problem. these days about 50-60 risers have had their transfer ban taken off and i've already made a list of who to buy etc. but my question is usually how do you all do when sellin g isers and buying good players as some of them are in my first team and it takes some time while selling and gathering the money to buy good players:confused:

Post your team and ill see if i can help you this is my team atm

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1457594&clubid=14355114&sid=27318

tbh honest it's a division 3 german team but it's basically the same challenge

here's it

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=623950&clubid=20940976&sid=29274