Sign in to follow this  
Seftinho

The Division 4 Challenge!

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

BrentfordFC_Logo.jpg

Brentford - EC 1311

Brentford have found themselves spoilt for choice this season as their Kaka quest is about to finish with them 50 million in profit :D

However, there is the small issue of where to spend the money. Although world no.1 Kaka is available for 48million, several other cheaper possibilities have appeared.

For example: Buffon 24 million

Casillas 30 million

Marcelo 13 million

Lell 10 million

Iniesta 38 million

Van Der Vaart 30 million

Sergio Ramos 40 million

Gago 14 million

Muntari 11 million

Adebayour 20 million

Garay 20 million

Can any1 think of where Brentford are going to spend all this money :eek: ?

Any ideas? :)

Current League Position: 2th, with 15 games to go :)

Need a young 80-83 rated RM to complete my starting squad' date=' and possibly a 80-83 rated keeper. Any ideas?[/quote']

Bischoff - 78 rated RM wo has just signed for Arsenal

K, Schemical - 84 rated GK, has just handed in a trasnfer request at Man City and shld get a regular spot at his nxt club.

Any of these good? :)

BrentfordFC_Logo.jpg

Brentford - EC 1311

Brentford have found themselves spoilt for choice this season as their Kaka quest is about to finish with them 50 million in profit :D

However' date=' there is the small issue of where to spend the money. Although world no.1 Kaka is available for 48million, several other cheaper possibilities have appeared.

For example: Buffon 24 million

Casillas 30 million

Marcelo 13 million

Lell 10 million

Iniesta 38 million

Van Der Vaart 30 million

Sergio Ramos 40 million

Gago 14 million

Muntari 11 million

Adebayour 20 million

Garay 20 million

Can any1 think of where Brentford are going to spend all this money :eek: ?

Any ideas? :)

[b']Current League Position: 2th, with 15 games to go :) [/b]

Just go for kaka, i love him :D

Perhaps only lell, macelo and gago would rise. Rather than having a 94 player like VDV, just get kaka!

cheers

Bischoff - 78 rated RM wo has just signed for Arsenal

K' date=' Schemical - 84 rated GK, has just handed in a trasnfer request at Man City and shld get a regular spot at his nxt club.

Any of these good? :)[/quote']

i wouldn't buy any of them until i see them playing regularly at their respective clubs. You could go for Pjanic, an AM playing for Lyon, he can also play on the flanks.

If u have got the cash, try for rui patricio of sporting :D

cheers

Just go for kaka' date=' i love him :D

Perhaps only lell, macelo and gago would rise. Rather than having a 94 player like VDV, just get kaka!

cheers[/quote']

Cheers, i would rep u but i hv to spread it round a bit first :D

The only issue is would u rather have Kaka or Casillas AND Marcelo AND Lell :eek:

Plus ill hv about 65 million now as bids hv been gr8...so i may be able to sneak in Kroos, Dos Santos and Ballotelli 2 :)

Any1 else got an opinion?

3 league wins in a week for me have seen my Huddersfield rise to 4th in the table. Some nice risers from Croatia and Serbia as well for me.

And this morning i logged on to find i'd been offered the Liverpool job!! Bit unrealistic i think them offering it to a Division 4 manager!

Hi Guys...just took over at Leyton Orient in EC 1728.

Bought a load of youngsters and definite risers so should have a half decent team in few weeks.

One youngster that i've not seen on any threads is 18 yo Gary Glen of Hearts. He got a few games at the end of last season and scored 2 or 3 goals in these matches. He is currently rated 71 and is certain to go up to at least 78 in the next Scottish update:)

I think he is a must buy for Div 4 class teams, nice profit in the making.

Another player that should get a decent rise is another 18 yo, Paul Hanlon of Hibernian. The midfielder has started he season well and scored his first goal in last saturdays win over Falkirk. If he continues his form , a rise from 75 to 80 would not be a surprise. I would recommend him highly.

0,,10417~3304712,00.jpg

Gillingham_FC_____3-1_____Grimsby_Town

Grimsby Town suffered an unexpected defeat after goals from Cox, Maher, and Ba saw Gillingham FC gain 3 points in the English Championship 1687's 4th division. This is Grimsby Town's second defeat, placing them in a disappointing 9th place.

Grimsby Town assumed a 3-5-2 formation and offensive tactics, with intentions to outnumber the opposition's back-four. The Gillingham fans at Priestfield didn't have to wait for long before striker George Ba scored the opener just 10 minutes into the match.

Following a period of domination of the ball by Gillingham, Grimsby Town left-mid Nick Hegarthy made a shot from a tight angle that, thanks to a deflection from on of the defenders, slammed into the back of the net in the 31st minute.

Quickly after, Gillingham's Kevin Maher blasted the ball into the goal in the 34th minute.

A minute before the half-time interval, Grimsby Town conceded a third goal, this time from Ian Cox's header.

During the second half, Grimsby Town managed to gain more chances and made several near-goal attempts, but to no avail. The time the referee signalled for the end of a contest that was controlled completely by the home side, causing the away team manager to throw water bottles and insults at the opposing team.:mad:

huddersfield-town.thumbnail.jpg

Just taken over huddersfield in the newest set up so im a bit behind.

A deal for belletti of chelsea has been accepted (3.2 Million)

cd2f353db1372f9808d8c843da72a339143732.jpg

Matt GLENNON Huddersfields best goalkeeper is on the transfer list . chairman value is 1.8 im hoping to get around 2.0-2.5 mil (normaly unmanaged clubs offer after a while :D)

In replace i have bid in for a goalkeeper 5 rating higher but the age of 39. Rob VAN DIJK i placed a 130k bid so gettin a lot of profit . hoping this goalkeeper will do wel in the first season and win promotion so i can buy an other.

We are also trying to capture the signiture of aaron ramsey. we had a loan bid rejected but still hoping to raise enough money in the coming weeks to capture him.

E19738C1-B2A5-F3CE-934A48C9A977D0F9.jpg

Hi guys just took on bradford in a new setup (1763). The squad is the worst ive seen in a while.

They have £7m to spend so i have transfer listed the whole team which is worth a measly £6m.

First game is 30th August against another division 4 side. Will let you all no how bradford progress.

0,,10417~3304712,00.jpg

Grimsby Town___________________1-3____________Brighton & Hove Albion

Grimsby Town manager Philippe Nguyen today is infuriated after second successive loss in English Championship 1687. This time, the bottom dwellers of the 4th division were pulverized by the away side's odd 3-2-2-2-1 formation and severely offensive mindset.

Early Strike

Two shots run off target for the home team in the first 2 minutes before an unexpected run through the box and the keeper by Christiano Doni gives Brighton and Hove an early lead and Grimsby Town a wake-up signal.

Onstad Fooled Again

Play continues, now much quieter, but the home team's hopes of equalizing were crushed in the 15th minute when Diego Klimowicz tucked the ball into the back of net after dummying his way past the old-aged keeper.

Miura Scares Seagulls Twice

The Mariners did not accept defeat, as in the 20th minute, a 25-yard screamer from Kazuyoshi Miura collided with the crossbar, just centimeters away from reducing the two-goal deficit. In five minutes time, the Japanese striker headed the ball from a searing cross in search of a goal, but to not find it in the end.

Three Time's the Charm

A bad clearance from Grimsby Town defenders hands the ball to a charging Dave Livermore, who slots in the third and final goal for the away team with no difficulty. The Mariners' heads hang in shame as the left-mid celebrates.

Consolation Goal

Four minutes after the whistle is blown to resume play after the half-time break, Miura finally managed to score a goal. It didn't hurt Brighton and Hove, but it gave the home side something to cheer about in the next 41 minutes of the uneventful torture.

In the end, Grimsby had only 31% of the possession and much less shots and corners than the Seagulls, who will be maintaining their 2nd place spot on the table, while making sure the Mariners drop to 12th. This has been a disappointing season thus far, but Philippe insists that young talents will be the way to shed light on the club's future.

300905_stafflex1.gif

Huddersfield hammer Stockport

Huddersfield Town bounced back from there mid-week draw with a great win at home against Stockport County.The game was played in front of 16,188 fans and there was only a few hundrerd Stockport County fans.

The first real chance of the game was a scorcher from 35 yards and it was punched over by Matt Glennon.Gary Roberts should of made it 1-0 when he had an open goal infront of him but he blazed it over.A few minutes later Luke Beckett had a diving eader bounce back off the woodwork.Huddersfield did finally get a well deserved goal when Joe Skarz tapped the ball in after a Beckett shot hit the bar.That was the last chance of the first half and Huddersfield went into half-time 1-0 up.

Joe_Skarz_582417.jpg

Skarz scored Huddersfield's first

The second half started and after just three minutes James McCarthy beat two defenders and slotted the ball past the kepper.Four minutes later Gary Roberts was booked for diving in the box.Two minutes after that Keigan Parker climbed up two defenders and smashed in a header to make it 3-0.Just before the seventy minute mark Huddersfield made it 4-0 when Adam scored his first goal for Huddersfield.

519469_mediumsquare.jpgKeiganParker_595900.jpg4699204

These three made sure of another Huddersfield's win

0,,10417%7E3304712,00.jpg

Nguyen: 'It's a game of David versus Goliath.'

Grimsby Town manager Philippe Nguyen today spoke out on tomorrow's English Cup match against 2nd division side Birmingham City.

"The match will be more than just a challenge," the coach commented. "Birmingham's manager, 'Cesc Fabregas,' has done well this season, depending on very defensive tactics and a sturdy 4-4-2 formation. We're being pitted against a club many times as strong as we are. It's a game of David versus Goliath. Yet if this match turns out as a shock in our favor, then just maybe we will triumph."

When asked about whether he was confident of a victory, Nguyen simply replied, "Surely you don't think I'd want to lose to a manager who thinks he's Fabregas!":p

Guest joe black

Just took over Huddersfield in Gold 22,any advice is always welcome lads/ladies ;):)

0,,10417%7E3304712,00.jpg

Birmingham City 2-1 Grimsby Town

Grimsby Town are out of the Cup as Birmingham City's Bojan and Munitis score.

Bojan off the mark

Grimsby Town control the beginning of the match, making 3 attempts in search of goal, but 5 minutes in, Birmingham's Bojan nets a clean finish after slipping past the Grimsby Town defense. This has been the third match in which the Mariners have conceded within the first 10 minutes.

Birmingham adds pressure

Birmingham's striker, Pedro Munitis, has a good chance in front of goal, but his shot blasts high and wide. After a couple minutes, the Spanish forward returns with a close-range rocket that lands safely into Onstad's arms. Many other Birmingham players find good chances in front of goal, but none succeed in beating the Canadian keeper.

A screamer from Munitis doubles the lead

Grimsby Town try to turn the match around in the 15th minute as Smrekar makes an attempted header, but his effort flies wide of the target. The home side continued to put the pressure on Onstad until finally, in the 32nd minute, the Birmingham scored again. From 20 yards out, Pedro Munitis works out enough space on the pitch to pull off a hard and low shot that drills into the back of the net. The whistle is soon blown, and the players leave the pitch at half time with conflicting emotions.

Birmingham defenders concede in confusion

In the 62nd minute, after equal control of the match by both sides, the home team's defenses are suddenly in 6's and 7's, allowing Grimsby's Clifford Mulenga to roll in a goal from point-blank range. The away side recieves an immediate boost in morale from their hollering fans.

Play goes on as it did before, with both sides creating great plays and chances, but neither can increase nor decrease the 1-goal margin. In the end, that margin was all that mattered, to Grimsby Town's discomfort.

Both sides had equal time on the ball, but it was Birmingham's much stronger players who managed several more shots and shots on target than Grimsby Town.