The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Am doing the Div 4 challenge with Notts County! I am currently second in Division 4 after 9 games. I joined the club 2 games into the season which were both won.

So far this season Won 7, Drawn 1, Lost 1!

My Team is:

Goalkeepers

Delac

Tomovic

Defenders

Insua

Andersen

Reinartz

Badstuber

Dobias

Machuca

Buxton

Trasch

Theophile-Catherine

Midfielders

Zizov

Leerdam

Manolev

Lacny

Forbes

Krhin

Ramsey (On Loan)

Bruno Gallo

Okland

Oscar

Rujovic

Muller

Keko

Forwards

Ciro

Pacheco

Kramaric

Yakovlev

Saivet

Tafer

Belfodil

Pastore

I still have 1.8mil! Is there anyone else you can recomend me to buy???

this is my Derby team in the same format as the post below(although in division 3 i'm still aiming for division 1)

Goalkeepers

Fulop

Maxwell

Defenders

Naylor

Mcevely

Moxey

Rafael (LOAN)

Barker

Connolly

Lombaerts

Leacock

Addison

Buxton

Beardsley

Hanson

Midfielders

Pearson

Teale

Croft

Boateng (kevin prince) (LOAN)

Green

Sosa

Granero

Paulo Henrique

Barnes

Pedro

Davies (Transfer Listed)

Pringle

Livermore

Forwards

Prijovic

Bond

Vokes (LOAN)

Porter

Hulse

6 games, 5 wins, 1 loss, 2nd place

Transfer budget = 5.2 million

won my fourth game in a row in div 1 for my bradford city, and i just sold enough risers to buy diego, so everything looks pretty good right now. This is my team.

mandanda

maicon/albiol - chiellini/pique - skrtel/kjaer

busquets/de rossi

navas/giovinco - diego/mikel - gourcuff/marchisio - silva/mata

eto/higuain - balotelli/rossi

cheers

won my fourth game in a row in div 1 for my bradford city' date=' and i just sold enough risers to buy diego, so thing looks pretty good right now. This is my team.

mandanda

maicon/albiol - chiellini/pique - skrtel/kjaer

busquets/de rossi

navas/giovinco - diego/mikel - gourcuff/marchisio - silva/mata

eto/higuain - balotelli/rossi

cheers[/quote']

great team, have cover for every position. Supposed you are tight on finances now?

Right, I thought I'd post as I started the challenge about a month ago before the Brazilian rating changes. Here is my squad:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=621576&clubid=15000201&sid=30654

I am currently top of Division 4 and players are still coming to the club (risers), I'm looking forward to the future with this team as I have never managed to build a team like this before. :D

EDIT-

Says I've only been there 1 game but I quit the re-joined. :)

untitled-4.jpg?t=1254066337

Right' date=' I thought I'd post as I started the challenge about a month ago before the Brazilian rating changes. Here is my squad:

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=621576&clubid=15000201&sid=30654[/url]

I am currently top of Division 4 and players are still coming to the club (risers), I'm looking forward to the future with this team as I have never managed to build a team like this before. :D

great team but you've only been they're for 1 game

I started about 2 and half months ago...second in the league...had a very poor start I think was 1 point in my first 5 had a great middle but lost me last 3.. heres me team..

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1377764&clubid=20619922&sid=28494

Just sold para, muriqui and majao to get mangala and co..

great team' date=' have cover for every position. Supposed you are tight on finances now?[/quote']

have a few million in the bank :D have to sell to buy though. But i reckon i'm pretty well covered except for the wings. And i am looking to sell giovinco, marchisio, balotelli and higuain for good amounts of cash for better players in the market.

cheers

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1357038&clubid=14989211&sid=30066

15 games gone in the league and im 1 point infront of bradford and 9 points in front of 3rd place carlisle

the transfer ban will be over in 2 weeks time and there are loads of players im looking to sell. ( 4 players on loan)

the total value of my team is 181 million and im still waiting for another 13 risers.

hopefully my team will be worth around 200 million after all the players have had their rating changed

Well this is my team, had the on me other account but I switched to main.

Currently sitting on 3rd equal to 1st and 2nd.

Selling most of my 80+ youths and buying higher rated seniors like Melo, Toulalan etc.

And when that is done i am gonna buy full updated new youths :D.

Last 6 Games (Including Friendly)

WWDWLD

The 3rd game was a friendly against 1stly ranked Man Utd in Division 1 who haven't lost a league gam yet which I drew 0-0.

Awesome result as I am in Div 2 and he won the big teams like Chelsea etc with full power 1st team though used his full power team against me and drew :D.

Since I switched the team to my main I have bought Toulalan, Robben, Leager, Watt, Felipe melo and a few more.

Click Here to veiw my team.

My Huddersfield are promoted to Division 1 but last season my first team was excellent but my second team was weakish and I would like to win the cup and shield after winning promotion 3 seasons in a row. I have sold Higuian, Simao and Carragher all for cash to make about 70 mil. So far spent 20 of it J-Sung /park and Van Buyten. Now I have put in bids for Eduardo, Marchisio and Benyaoun. Anelka has a TB which ends on 17 Nov so I will buy him for 12.7 mil. Last season my first team

having a good run of form for my bradford city with 6 wins in a row in the league. After a poor start, we are now up to 4th after 11 games in div 1.

just bought melo by giving away marchisio in a part exchange. I'm running out of players to give away in part exchanges because almost everyone of them has a great deal of potential :(

starting XI atm

mandanda

maicon - albiol - chiellini

de rossi

navas - diego - gourcuff/mikel/melo - silva

higuain - eto

cheers

I was on course to win the title' date=' but iv lost 4 on the bounce and my last 10 games have been littered with dropped poitns :( gonna have to aim for top 3 again :mad:[/quote']

Sorry to hear that. Not trying to rub it in, but I heard the Chelsea manager quit to leave you clutching at thin straws regarding the signing of Essien and Villa. Oh well, hope you get em soon! :)

Sorry to hear that. Not trying to rub it in' date=' but I heard the Chelsea manager quit to leave you clutching at thin straws regarding the signing of Essien and Villa. Oh well, hope you get em soon! :)[/quote']

Yeah he quit on me :( dont think it will happen to be honest.

Am prepared to sell Senna to external for 17.1m or so, he's too old for my liking.

Had a spending spree yesterday, have bids for 18 youths accepted, including Pablo Hernandez and Ozil. However just missed out on Jovetic to my setup rivals in Derby County.:(

Am prepared to sell Senna to external for 17.1m or so' date=' he's too old for my liking.

Had a spending spree yesterday, have bids for 18 youths accepted, including Pablo Hernandez and Ozil. However just missed out on Jovetic to my setup rivals in Derby County.:([/quote']

I have both ozil and Jovetic:D

Out wide I have Zhirkov, Navas, Renato Augusto and Bastos. Wondering whether I should sell Renoato and buy Hernandez?

I have both ozil and Jovetic:D

Out wide I have Zhirkov' date=' Navas, Renato Augusto and Bastos. Wondering whether I should sell Renoato and buy Hernandez?[/quote']

You shouldn't, Renato Augusto has been playing well for top of table Bayer, most likely rise to 90. granted, Pablo will most probably rise to 90 too, suggest you sacrifice other players?

maybe Zhirkov? Will Hernandez remain a RM?

Don't sell Zhirkov mate. I have him in my Hudds too and he won't lose his 92 just because an injury is hampling his settling into his new team. His performances over the last two years has more than justified his 92. He is no doubt one of the best Russian players around currently, alongside Arshavin. Zhirkov is part of my Hudds first team too and I ain't looking to replace him, well at least not for now.

Look at it this way, Alex kept his 92 some time ago upon his loan return from PSV despite being a mere substitute for Chelsea and not being part of the Selecao on a regular basis.

On my beloved Rochdale I've made just under 30 million and need to buy a winger. I can buy Jesus Navas for 26mil or Malouda and TROCHOWSKI for a combined fee of 26mil. which is the better deal? my squad is pretty strong but weak on the wings after I sold Capel.