Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

I have a cool 11 million and about 30-40 risers to sell

Asenjo

Tasci Squilacci Vermaelen

Melo

Navas Anderson Gourcuff Zhirkov

Rossi Higuain

and players like Jovetic' date=' Negredo, Dzeko, bastos, Renato Augusto, Bocchetti, Kjaer etc..

Division 2 title almost rapped up with 7 games to go.[/quote']

Oh my balance is in debt but my budget is still positive lol. No worries actually as I have enough risers to sell off next season to fuel my bids for more risers every season. Nice team btw and congrats on title.

My Huddersfield Town starting XI is finally rated 94! It's the highest rated XI I can realistically as get none of the high 90s in my setup are for sale. :mad: This is my best starting XI atm. :)

Hudds.png

mate that team is simply awesome :D

my Huddersfield

1st team

huddersfield1stteam.png

2nd team

huddersfield2ndteam.png

its not as good as urs but good enuf to challenge for div 1 ... just started life in div 1 with a win:D

also got the like of CISSOKHO, HOWEDES, JOVETIC, SANTON, LJAJIC, HAZARD etc & lots of risers to sell

currently in 25 mil debt thou:o:rolleyes:

Iv just managed to sign Micheal Essien for Monotlivo and Gamberini' date=' both of whome were not needed, so great deal for me :-)

Slowly starting to add some world class players to my already sweet team.

Got Aguero, Got Essien, next up Ashley Cole[/quote']

Lol your Essien deal was daylight robbery! Well you are the robber in this case :P Montolivio has failed to impress for quite some time and Gamberini chances of going up are pretty slim, although he deserves it imo.

How much you paid for Aguero mate? ;) Congrats btw.

Back to my Huddersfield, my treble dreams up in smoke after I lose in the Cup Semi-Finals! :mad:

Can still do the double as I'm in the Shield Semi-Finals and leading Div 2 so keeping my fingers crossed. :o

How much you paid for Aguero mate? ;) Congrats btw.

Was a fairly expensive deal, but worth it long term considering the players iv got coming through.

Was Carrick + Gilardino

Gilardino never played as he was behind pato and higuain anyways, Carrick was my best CM but getting on a little to much for my liking

For anybody who cares this is my main team ( including loaned out players = L)

GK:

Iker Cassilas (96)

Sergio Asenjo (88) L

D:

Pique (90) L

Santacroce (89) L

Subotic (87) L

Sakho (87)

Santon (86)

Howedes (86)

Forlin (86)

Chiellini (94)

Chivu (93)

Bruno Alves (92)

Westermann (91)

Godin (90)

Tasci (90)

Marcellis (88)

De Ceglie (88)

M:

Maxi Rodriguez (93)

Juan Mata (91)

Trochowski (91)

Mikel (91)

Marin (89)

Ozil (89)

Ramires (89)

Fernando (89)

Khedira (89)

Dzagoev (88)

Kacar (88)L

Busquets (88)L

Gourcuff (90)L

Essien (95)

CF:

Sergio Aguero (94)

Pato (92)

Higuain (92)

Amauri (92) - leaving for 13 million

Hulk (88)

Bojan (89)L

Dzeko (89)L

Berg (89)L

Keirrison (87)L

Falcoa (89)

I just took a bit of a gamble. Sold Rossi and signed Falcao. So now I have 29 million to spend but not too many higher 90's remain.

They all went in the first 2 months in my setup mate :( had to bring in young 89+ and then purchase the big players for part ex ! tis a pain in the rear !

Especially when i saw someone sign Iniesta for cash at a external club in the second season :eek:

They all went in the first 2 months in my setup mate :( had to bring in young 89+ and then purchase the big players for part ex ! tis a pain in the rear !

Especially when i saw someone sign Iniesta for cash at a external club in the second season :eek:

Im in my second season and the likes of Iniesta, Xavi, David Villa, Kaka and MESSI!!! are still at external clubs

Shame i dont have the money to buy them yet.. :P

Swindon-1.jpg

My Swindon Town team after just 1 game

won my first game 5-1 but don't have all positions covered (right back, centre midfield, goalkeeper) yet as theirs only been 1 game

got Bolat, Muniain and Nordtveit joining and not many off the orignal squad sold yet so still have some money to come in

My Darlington are on a 12 game winning streak.

We just recently played Newcastle in the league and won 5-0 with Milito being the MoM.

Milito is the second top scorer in Division 2 with 7 goals in 4 games and Anelka is first with 8 goals in 11 games who is also in Darlington.

Next match is a friendly with Division 1 leaders Manchester United, Hope i win as we drew last time 0-0 and my team is much stronger.

This is my Rochdale from the Rochdale challenge. Second by a point in div two after 8 games

NOTE most of the Aussie players in there will be sold.

My best starting eleven (dunno how Cole is on the bench- should be replaced by Neymar or Toloi)

team1.jpg

and my whole team

team2.jpg

im trying to raise cash to buy a back-up striker

Sold Totti who had scored 4 goals in 6 games in div 1 to buy Fabiano from an unmanaged Birmingham, out in the offer and someone took them over. :rolleyes: Who the heck would want to take over a Birmingham. Not sure if I should keep my money because no doubt he will quit them in the nest couple of days. There is also Pique at an unmanaged club with 21 players. Bloody idiots.

Sold Totti who had scored 4 goals in 6 games in div 1 to buy Fabiano from an unmanaged Birmingham' date=' out in the offer and someone took them over. :rolleyes: Who the heck would want to take over a Birmingham. Not sure if I should keep my money because no doubt he will quit them in the nest couple of days. There is also Pique at an unmanaged club with 21 players. Bloody idiots.[/quote']

And the Birimingham manager quit after 3 days. :rolleyes: But the Wolves Pique is at must have bought some players because I was able to buy Pique. :)

Edit: Pato for 26.7mil or Fabiano for 18.3mil?

3 games into my bradford city div 4 challange and won them comftably :) had about 10 german riser that increased the value of my squad to 50 million. hoping to win div 4 this season and then see who :)i can bring in after the transfer bans are lifted and hopefully sign some 85+ risers and then eventull oung 90s so on

3 games to go.

1st ------------ 62

2nd ------------ 61

--------------------------

3rd (me) ------- 59

4th ------------ 55

5th ------------ 55

6th ------------ 52

--------------------------

7th ------------ 52

Got 5th, 20th and 13th to play in final games.

Where do you think I'll be finishing?

If I can get Bristol Rovers into the Prem - Lol

Also my multi-national leeds Utd. 6 points behind but 3 points ahead of third :)

Life in the Premier League is hard:

10 Aston Villa 17

11 Blackburn Rovers 15

12 Newcastle United 15

13 Wolverhampton Wanderers 14

14 GRIMSBY TOWN 14

15 Everton 12

16 Middlesbrough 9

17 Wigan Athletic 9

18 West Bromwich Albion 7

19 Hull City 5

20 Portsmouth 5

It's been 11 games so far. I planned to finish no lower than 15th at the end of the season when the season began. Hope I don't continue this slump...