The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

im in div 4' date=' first season. Are you sure. all players on TB[/quote']

guess they were already signed,

It's just to bring in a bit of quality,

But if they're all snapped up, then have a look at my divison 4 risers thread, there's a lot of risers who you could sign with 17 Mill and you could get more then you're fair share of profit,

guess they were already signed' date='

It's just to bring in a bit of quality,

But if they're all snapped up, then have a look at my divison 4 risers thread, there's a lot of risers who you could sign with 17 Mill and you could get more then you're fair share of profit,[/quote']

Yeah some are still tehre. But should i wait till the 30th to sell me risers. then buy some good players.

Bristol Rovers: Division 1, Sit 8th, 7 Games in.

First Team:

--------------HENNESSEY-------------

NAUGHTON--ONOUHA--TOMKINS--GIBBS

---------------RODWELL----------------

---------CATERMOLE---NOBLE----------

RAMSEY------------------------LENNON

----------------COLE-------------------

BENCH: LOACH, GOSLING, STANISLAS, CLEVERLY & WILSHERE

Leeds United: Division 3, Sit 3rd, 7 games to go, 11 points above third.

First Team:

--------------------HART-------------------

RODWELL--VERMAELEN--TOMKINS--A.SANTOS

--------------------SONG-------------------

LJAJIC--------------------------------TOSIC

------------------DZAGEOV-----------------

-----------BENDNTER---STANISLAS----------

One just pure British, the second any odd person :D

Have had this Huddersfield team for nearly two seasons now in EC 3686..

First season, I finished 3rd in division 3 and lost in the play off final :( . Lots of my youngsters have rose and are now key to my teams success, mainly filling in when the regulars arn't fit..

This season however I am second, with about 8 more games to go.. I have won my last 6 games.. Promotion is imminent!

My best starting line up is:

A Manninger

D.tu I.Pablo Bassong(Loan)

Salihamidzic Jenas Cheyrou Collison(Loan)

T.Rocchi

J.Calderon H.Crespo

My youth team consists of 108 players, most of them have the potential to reach at least 80.

This is my main squad:

10wuxwy.jpg

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=389832&clubid=15929697&sid=37010

My Derby (:D)

Currently Unbeaten After 5 Matches, But I Have Had 4 Draws And Only 1 Win (Which Happened To Be Tonight) :o

7th At The Moment, But Loads Of Matches To Go :D

The Squad Is Worth A Whopping 86 Mill!

I Have Had One Riser So Far, Who Was Koybasi Who Rose This Morning :)

Update on my Swindon Town team

Won Division 4 on wednesday with a whooping 99 points. I expected to win the title but I never expected to have it wrapped up by turn 30. Squad is looking good. currently have 148 players. 44 first team and 104 youth players. first team is worth £175.5 million while the youth team is worth £84.3 million.

I have 7 players rated 90+

I have 8 players rated over 87-89

I have 6 players rated 85

I have 15 players rated between 81-84

I have 10 players rated 80

Rest are still to rise.

Waiting for the TB to come off so I can sell most of the players

This is My best 11 in a 3-5-2 formation

|Benaglio (89)|

Johnson (91) Van Der Wiel (88) Cissokho (89)

L.Diarra (91)

Elia (89) Gourcuff (92) Marchisio (89) M.Bastos (90)

Negredo (90) Dzeko (91)

Second string 3-5-2

|N'dy Assembe (84)|

Tomkins (85) Kjaer (87) Insua (88)

Mangala (85)

Pablo Hernandez (88) Poli (82)M'villa (82) Ozil (90)

Lukaku (83) Muller (85)

3rd team 4-4-2

Placide (83)

Alderweireld (85) Dealbert (85) Zambrano (84) Badstuber (85)

Daeseleire (82) Ndinga (84) Sertic (80) Perotti (86)

Pedro (83) Hines (80)

Those are the 3 teams that I could field out

By the time the TB comes off I should have played between 10 matches including a few cups.

I'm hoping to play the first team in the league.

If I get a division4 side in the cup I'll play my 3rd team. If I get a division3 or 2 I'll play my second string and if I get 1 of the big boys I'll go full strength.

Winning a cup would be nice but my main objective this season is to win the league.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I know I said I got promoted to division 3 with my Notts County the other week. But, now it is official as the season has ended and I finished up with 96 points. Brought in Pablo Hernandez from Valencia, Salvatore Bocchetti from Genoa, Eren Derdiyok from Bayer Leverkusen and Sergio Romero from AZ over the past few weeks. My squad is definitely good enough to get promoted to division 2, so fingers crossed! My goals for next season is win division 3 and also I would like good runs in the cup and shield!

By the way, could I ask how much the Chairman usually gives you for winning Division4? As the money would be really useful! ;)

This is my Brighton And Hove Albion:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1152028&clubid=21160671&sid=28014

I'm currently in my second season and am on top of division 3 (runner up in division 4 last season:mad:) with 49 points 10 adrift, only had one loss and one draw this season and the rest of my games have been wins:)

12 games into the season in Division 1 Huddersfield find themselves in the dizzy heights of 1st place!!:D The first 6 games were poor with me only winning 2 games. However I have won the last 6 league games including a 3-0 thrashing of the then leaders Arsenal. Still in both cups as well. What's surprising is though-

My Best team

Adler

Tasci Lucio Squilacci

Toulalan

Navas Sneijder Gourcuff Valencia

RVP Higuain

The team that's played most of the last 6games

Adler

Tasci Lucio Vermaelen

Melo

Falcao Dzeko

Ya that's right. I dropped Higuain, RVP, Toulalan and Squilacci for the last 6 games and it has done wonders. Falcao and Dzeko have been on fire.

12 games into the season in Division 1 Huddersfield find themselves in the dizzy heights of 1st place!!:D The first 6 games were poor with me only winning 2 games. However I have won the last 6 league games including a 3-0 thrashing of the then leaders Arsenal. Still in both cups as well. What's surprising is though-

My Best team

Adler

Tasci Lucio Squilacci

Toulalan

RVP Higuain

The team that's played most of the last 6games

Adler

Tasci Lucio Vermaelen

Melo

Navas Sneijder Gourcuff

Falcao Dzeko

Ya that's right. I dropped Higuain' date=' RVP, Toulalan and Squilacci for the last 6 games and it has done wonders. Falcao and Dzeko have been on fire.[/quote']

your team that u put that played the last 6 games has only 10 players

3-1-3-2 is only 9 oufield players

Only 3 games into division 3 and I have already started bringing in more quality to my Swindon Town side;

Managed to sign, Casillias,Chiellini,Sneijder and Iniesta and my team looks like this

|Casillias (96)|

Tiago Silva (89) Kjaer (87) Chiellini (94)

L.Diarra (91)

Pablo Hernandez (88) Sneijder (94) Iniesta (96) Ozil (90)

Negredo (90) Elia (89)

looking to raise more cash to buy a quality striker, a decent winger and another CB

should get around 60 million from selling the likes of Ozil, Elia, Bastos and most of the other risers.

Won Division 2 with my Bradford now. Still 2 games left but 7 points ahead of 2nd placed Middlesbrough. So managed to get my target of making it to the top division in 3 seasons, only time I didn't win the league being the easiest in Division 4 :o

Doubt I'll win Division 1 as my squad is quite weak as I don't do many transfers with them. Recently sold Melo for £15.7m, re-signed Fletcher and signed Falcao today to replace Keirrison next season.

Best team:

Asenjo

Evans - Pique - Cissokho

Mata - Fletcher - Carrick - Valencia

Gourcuff

Hulk - Falcao

After that the only players I have above 86 are Busquets, Hazard and Keirrison. My fault for wanting to keep them as young as possible and not wanting to sell!

Doing well with the Notts County I started although now I've said this my curse will start ;) Top of Division 4 after 26 games with 70 points, 22 wins and 4 draws. 17 points clear of 2nd placed Northampton but knowing me I'll end up in the play-offs.

Just started getting rid of some of the original risers to bring in some higher rated players. Signed Juan Diaz, Muslera, Granero, Javi Garcia and Pablo Hernandez in the past few days.

Starting team is;

Muslera

Trasch - Alderweireld - Diaz

Pablo Hernandez - Moritz - Javi Garcia - Muller

Granero

Miku - Paloschi

Next target is another CM as that's the weakest part atm, only have £2.1m left though and need a 4th striker in case of injuries.

I think i'd maybe have a shout at the strongest squad up to now, i'm 3 seasons in with Darlington who have a decent ground, my average is 93...

Reina 93

Puyol 96 Cannavaro 94 Nesta 94

Simao 93 Xavi 97 De Rossi 94 Giggs 93

Gignac 90

Milito 93 Luis Fabiano 93

The league it self isn't ultra competitive which is why I've got some big names in there but its still took so doing to get to this stage. We're currently top of divison 2 by twenty odd points with a game to go. Next season i'm gonna scare the big boys! :D

Looking at everyones squad I think I've got the strongest first XI:p

My average first XI is 93' date=' signing a few more players once the section 8 ratings are over, might get it up to 94:o[/quote']

Not trying to make you feel bad but I've got a first XI of 95 now ;)

Frey

Vidic - Chiellini - A.Cole

Alonso

Ronaldo - Iniesta - Toulalan - David Silva

Fernando Torres - David Villa

I'm aiming to get an unbeaten league campaign with Burton Albion in Division 4. Currently on fifteen games unbeaten; twelve wins and three draws. Trashed Daghenham & Redbridge 6-1 with Neymar scoring hat-trick. Have anyone recorded any unbeaten league campaign in one season before?

Btw, I'm selling my key defender Rafael Toloi to Tottenham for 6m but could seal Gerard Pique in few hours time for a fee of 11.9m! Will probably look to strengthen my midfield and goalkeeper.

My first XI for this season (after Pique's arrival)

Salvatore Sirigu

Leonardo Bonucci - Angel Dealbert - Gerard Pique - Emiliano Insua

Pablo Hernandez - Andrea Poli - Christoph Moritz - Carcela-Gonzalez

Jermain Defoe - Silva Neymar

Still lacking quality but will improve greatly when Italy and Spain leagues ratings changes are reviewed. And that could help me with more depth in the squad.