The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

My Swindon Town Team

Season 1 - Turn 24 - 1st

Got a lot of deals, coming in and out

In the process of selling my entire squad, a lot are on t/b, but the one's who aren't, bar Granero + Pedro who will be sold as soon as they rise (soon), aswell as Lukaku (who i'll keep) + Neymar who will also be sold when he rises

With Eboue, Busquets, Menez, Thiago Motta and Andre Marques on their way in,

Have also signed Bonucci, Khacheridi & Okaka Chuka recentley,

Have plenty of time to build my side up, as i'm going through the divisons. Aiming to win divison 4 this season, and win division 3,2+1 in my first attempts,

I'm in the Semi-Final of the Cup V Liverpool, after beating Man. City's first team 4-2 with my reserves :P

Looking at everyones squad I think I've got the strongest first XI:p

My average first XI is 93' date=' signing a few more players once the section 8 ratings are over, might get it up to 94:o[/quote']

67737050.jpg

94 now:D

Next targets are Ashley Cole (94) and Pato (92). Cole should help to get 95 now:p, nah in all seriousness that's going to be very difficult unless I get a higher rated GK but I'm happy with Akinfeev:).

Diarra should rise, Silva is also a possibility, anyway, like my team, when I get those two as well, will be even happier :D

67737050.jpg

94 now:D

Next targets are Ashley Cole (94) and Pato (92). Cole should help to get 95 now:p' date=' nah in all seriousness that's going to be very difficult unless I get a higher rated GK but I'm happy with Akinfeev:).

Diarra should rise, Silva is also a possibility, anyway, like my team, when I get those two as well, will be even happier :D[/quote']

Did you get those 92+ players from other managers?

Did you get those 92+ players from other managers?

I don't think I've ever dealt with a manager for a player 85+, just players like Wilshire, Ramsey, etc.

The only time I dealt with a manager was when he offered me his Ibrahimovic for my Higuian:o.

The rest were either at external clubs or at unmanaged clubs, got Kaka a day or two ago after he went back to Real Madrid and his TB was up. Only I and the Liverpool manager bidded, I only went like 3/4 million above his Chairman value and got him:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 games left in the season with my Notts County and still unbeaten in the league with 30 wins and 6 draws. Scored 136 and conceded just 36. Secured the title a while back, 25 points ahead of 2nd placed Northampton :) Paloschi has 33 goals in 31 assists in 32 games, whilst Granero has 15 goals and 8 assists in the 12 games he's played since joining. :)

Only problem is I only have £15k, have a few players left to sell but apart from that they're mostly on TB so will have to wait before I buy a few more, though hoping to get Lukaku soon. ;)

I'm 15 points clear at the top of division 3 with my Brighton and Hove Albion and only ten games to go. Got knocked out of the shield semi final aginst Liverpool and lost to Manchester United in the quarter final of the cup. My squad value has now his 163m with the Spanish rises but I keep on going into debt:mad::rolleyes:

Here is my squad.

I took bottom of Div 4 Acrington Stanley over after 9 games into season 5. Just won the div and about to start first turn in Div 3. I would also point out that I took them on with a squad of 23 awful players and a deficit of -£230k.

Current First team:-

S.RODRIGUEZ

M.KOVACEVIC

L.DE SILVEST

H.ABDUL-AMIR

Y.RAAD

H.CAMARA

S.SENESIE

E.BAKAJ

Y.BREDUN

D.STURRIDGE

R.OLIVEIRA

And a balance of +£512k.

I know this doesnt compare to you other guys particulary well, but its early doors and easily the hardest challenge I have taken on in SM.

• 2 weeks later...

Bid for Gourcuff and the deal hadn't been accepted when I went out last night so I come back and Man United bid for him and it got accepted and completed last night. :rolleyes: Bloody scum. Sold a few players to get the cash aswell inc, Hulk and Park. Now have to wait to the end of April to buy Snejder.

My Darlington is starting to do well in Division 3 after a difficult start, now i'm first after 17 games leading by 4 points. Today just completed 2 great signings, Bruno Alves for 16 million from Porto and Adebayor who incredibly was a free agent!!!:eek: signed him for just 8 million:eek: i don't know who was that stupid chairman to let the manager release him!!! buy one's loss is another one's gain:D:p now the team is getting strong with the likes of Lloris, kjaer, B. Alves, Marchisio and another buch of good players

take challenge in wc 5920 in div 4 u ll never conquer div 1 from my superstrong man u' date='if u think u are capable[/quote']

okay i get that you have builta good squad and your winning alot , and well done for it , you only had a top four club in a obviously near dead league , but is there any need to advertise on any and every thread i see , this is the 3rd i believe and tbh the more i see the post the less likely im going to join it as it seems you just want managers to join and make your sucsess look better than it actully is.

Anyway , now my rant is over i just found out my best line up is average 87 , with my best player 89 and worst sub at 85 :) not bad for a team still 4 games from completing division 4 , when all the players TB's are up im going to cut down from the squad of 60 that losses me 300k a game an invest i good 89 + risers who may only go up by 1/2 but will be the backbone of my team for years to come , I will try to cut down to around 30 but i have so many future stars it will be hard to let some of them go.

Defenitly keeping Granero , Pertroti , Pedro , Muller and a few others , i just hd to send barazite back to arsenal as he was usless to me now the cups finished and was 33rd in the overall ratings , he was no use to me only playing 13 games retuning 4 goals now saving me 11 grand a week :) so little cut backs are already paying off.

Looking for a triple promotion :) , unlikley but not imposible with the rapid way my team has been improving , the rating schedule being changed can only be a good thing for me to as my superstars of the future e.gpedro will be eviewed more meaning qicker rises.

Who knows this time next season i could be reviewing another championship and a team of 90 +s

okay i get that you have builta good squad and your winning alot ' date=' and well done for it , you only had a top four club in a obviously near dead league , but is there any need to advertise on any and every thread i see , this is the 3rd i believe and tbh the more i see the post the less likely im going to join it as it seems you just want managers to join and make your sucsess look better than it actully is.

Anyway , now my rant is over i just found out my best line up is average 87 , with my best player 89 and worst sub at 85 :) not bad for a team still 4 games from completing division 4 , when all the players TB's are up im going to cut down from the squad of 60 that losses me 300k a game an invest i good 89 + risers who may only go up by 1/2 but will be the backbone of my team for years to come , I will try to cut down to around 30 but i have so many future stars it will be hard to let some of them go.

Defenitly keeping Granero , Pertroti , Pedro , Muller and a few others , i just hd to send barazite back to arsenal as he was usless to me now the cups finished and was 33rd in the overall ratings , he was no use to me only playing 13 games retuning 4 goals now saving me 11 grand a week :) so little cut backs are already paying off.

Looking for a triple promotion :) , unlikley but not imposible with the rapid way my team has been improving , the rating schedule being changed can only be a good thing for me to as my superstars of the future e.gpedro will be eviewed more meaning qicker rises.

Who knows this time next season i could be reviewing another championship and a team of 90 +s[/quote']

Well done, looks like you've really done well with your Bradford,

Have also got a rather similar team to you, Average rating 88, highest rating 90, lowest sub 85

But, 1 of my starting 11 is an 84 (Surman) with major problems at left-back, but Michel Bastos is on his way into sort all that out

Got 87 points with 3 games remaining, can't get to the 100 point mark but i could get 95 which would be an achievement

Can you post your best line up + subs?

Mine is:

Bolat

Eboue Bonnuci Dealbert Surman

Motta Busquets

Menez Giovinco Pedro

Bojan

Subs: Khacheridi, Gibson, Mkhitiryan, Muniain, Yarmolenko

Well done' date=' looks like you've really done well with your Bradford,

Have also got a rather similar team to you, Average rating 88, highest rating 90, lowest sub 85

But, 1 of my starting 11 is an 84 (Surman) with major problems at left-back, but Michel Bastos is on his way into sort all that out

Got 87 points with 3 games remaining, can't get to the 100 point mark but i could get 95 which would be an achievement

Can you post your best line up + subs?

Mine is:

Bolat

Eboue Bonnuci Dealbert Surman

Motta Busquets

Menez Giovinco Pedro

Bojan

Subs: Khacheridi, Gibson, Mkhitiryan, Muniain, Yarmolenko

Menez[/font']

Well dont to you to your 1st team is very strong :)

i will do as soon as it lets me :mad: , being very slow atm

Okay Here is my Team :)

Consigli (86)

Rossi (87) Dealbert (87) Bonucci (86) Rakytskyy (86)

Carsley (86) Khacheridi (86)

Perotti (89) Granero (88) Pedro (88)

Giovinco (88)

Ranocchia , Muller , Lora , Candreva, Yarmolenko, Botia , Diakate, Dominguez, Astori, Gonzalez, Coentrea, Munian, Dann , Okaka , Ekdal, Michel , Carlao , Geizman, M'villa, Kerrouche, Faria , Fredy, Adiyah and Boghossian other 80+s

Rest are players for the future like wilson of rangers and matip etc about 30 of them :)

• 2 weeks later...

time for some update for my Huddersfield ...

finished second in Div 1 with a diff of just 1 point:(

league-1.png

that Man u side is just class:eek: (brought many of my risers over the seasons:rolleyes::()

so after 4 seasons this is my first XI

1stteam-1.png

& 2nd team

2ndteam.png

Trophies won/runners up

trophies.png

hopefully next season i will win Div 1:)

btw has any1 else completed div 1 yet

time for some update for my Huddersfield ...

finished second in Div 1 with a diff of just 1 point:(

league-1.png

that Man u side is just class:eek: (brought many of my risers over the seasons:rolleyes::()

so after 4 seasons this is my first XI

1stteam-1.png

& 2nd team

2ndteam.png

Trophies won/runners up

trophies.png

hopefully next season i will win Div 1:)

btw has any1 else completed div 1 yet

13 points clear in Div 1 with about 10 games to go in my first season in Div 1 and in the cup final as well. Will be disappointed if I don't win the league from here.

I'm Bradford and it's season 3, turn 7. It's only six games in Division 2 and I'm already 5 points clear to 2nd place. My goal difference is 26-2. This is what my team will look like inside the next couple of days:

16053_1209755861.jpg

1110_1263006506.jpg3075_1255827812.jpg29210_1242775102.jpg

3679_1209755861.jpg

1984_1229963857.jpg2353_1248247421.jpg19206_1261351782.jpg14228_1209755861.jpg

2327_1252309079.jpg17095_1239724064.jpg

My second string includes the likes of Pablo Hernandez, Insua, Sakho, Otamendi, Moussa Sissoko, Luis Suarez etc..

I can't say that my starting lineup is too impressive but I'm very happy with the youngsters I have. I've got bunch of youngsters from Liverpool (Pacheco, N'gog, Kelly, Eccleston, Bouzanis, Ayala) and some from other top teams (Eastmond, Rose, Gai Assulin, Marrone).

Iniesta is my next target who is at Barcelona but it might take another season to get the money to buy him. There's also a descent amount of high-rated players in external teams such as Villa, Puyol, Diego, Casillas, De Rossi, Mertesacker)

Got bored with my Bradford now tbh, they're in Division 1 but keep drawing and haven't bothered making signings recently although that's partly down to not having any offers for TL players. :o

My Notts County finished top of Division 4, Won 32, Drawn 6 - 102 points. Scored 145 and conceded 36.

Paloschi finished as top scorer with 35 in 34 games, and also 35 assists.

1st in Division 3 after 3 games, beating Norwich 4-0, Doncaster 5-0 and Bristol Rovers 7-0. First team;

Muslera

Badstuber - Bassong - Diaz

Pablo - Motta - Javi Garcia - Muller

Granero

Santa Cruz - Saha

Haven't got much cash at the moment but Argentinian risers come off TB soon. Just sold a few others to bring in Santa Cruz (3.6m), Bassong (5.7m), Motta (5m) and Saha (4m).

Next target is a new keeper, Muslera can be sold in 4 days and then could do with another 88+ CB.