The Division 4 Challenge!

Seftinho

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

Started division 2 with a 4-0 victory other west brom. The squad is looking okay now just need some more improvements in key areas such as full back. I enquired to the Liverpool manager about some of his players (Carragher , Johnson , N'gog) and got laughed off with him saying you've got to be joking your Bradford B) obviously hadn't looked at my team. I sent him a nice little message back saying ill see him in Division 1 next season havent got a responce yet.

GK: Frey (93)

LB: Abidal (92) // Adriano (91)

CB: Lucio (94) // Van Buytan (90)

CB: Albiol (92) // Burdisso (90)

RB: Arbeloa (91) // Botia (87)

CM: Carrick (92) // Kallstrom (91)

CM: Fletcher (92) // Granero (89)

LAM: Olic (92) // Pedro (90)

RAM: Pandev (92) // Petrotti (89)

AM: Van Der Vartt (92) // Canales (87)

CF: Forlan (94) // Cavani (90)

Other Noteable players: Chamakh (90) , Muller (88) , Badstuber (88) , M'villa (87) Bonnuci (88) , Hernandez (86) , Munian (85)

After my 21 squad layers there isnt much in reserve but it should be okay.

Squad Vaue - 305m

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drseanfitz

After winning my first 11 games accross all competiotions, my rochdale have lost 3 on the trot(1 SMFA 2 league)

just 2 points off going through the SMFA league, and top of the table on GD.

Starting 11

Lloris

Maicon

Pique

Clichy

Mata

Alonso

Marin

De Rossi

Fabregas

Yaya Toure

Milito

Subs/reserves: G johnson, Ansaldi, Badstubber, Boateng, Subotic, De Gea, Toloi, A. Johnson, Ganso, Coentrao, Pedro, Muller, Hernandez, Santon, Rafael

squad value - just over 500million

Ashh. i Decided to follow your footsteps and start a Division 4 challenge with a Bradford City.

trying to sign. Heung-min son, Kakuta, Funes mori, Bright Addae, Ananidze, Oblak, and Ben Khalifa and lan bids for De Laet and Emmanuel-Thomas only becaouse the obvious 10k riser of Mazola is taken.

If you want to follow my progress then I will try start a thread called EC 7075 Div-4 Challenge. Bradford City and I will post Important news like promotion on here

Wish me luck:).

Ashh. i Decided to follow your footsteps and start a Division 4 challenge with a Bradford City.

trying to sign. Heung-min son' date=' Kakuta, Funes mori, Bright Addae, Ananidze, Oblak, and Ben Khalifa and lan bids for De Laet and Emmanuel-Thomas only becaouse the obvious 10k riser of Mazola is taken.

If you want to follow my progress then I will try start a thread called EC 7075 Div-4 Challenge. Bradford City and I will post Important news like promotion on here

Wish me luck:).[/quote']

Good luck mate :)

the only advice i would give is not to buy the long term players such as Min son and Kakuta just yet as they wont get big rises yet and instead buy the defo 75>82 sort of risers from Brazil and Argentina.

My mates just started a Brighton one which from what ive seen is going pretty well and my brothers got a Brighton and Burton ones going which are just starting so there is alot of people just starting up. I personally only have 2 on the go. One with my Bradford as you know and one in 7046 with Brighton & Hove Albion. I may take up another as i have a free slot and div 4 challenges are the part of the game i find the most rewarding.

Just take Rotherham in a really old champ , quite a bit of cash free so ill see what i can do

Good luck mate :)

the only advice i would give is not to buy the long term players such as Min son and Kakuta just yet as they wont get big rises yet and instead buy the defo 75>82 sort of risers from Brazil and Argentina.

My mates just started a Brighton one which from what ive seen is going pretty well and my brothers got a Brighton and Burton ones going which are just starting so there is alot of people just starting up. I personally only have 2 on the go. One with my Bradford as you know and one in 7046 with Brighton & Hove Albion. I may take up another as i have a free slot and div 4 challenges are the part of the game i find the most rewarding.

Just take Rotherham in a really old champ ' date=' quite a bit of cash free so ill see what i can do[/quote']

thanks for the advice. Even if I do get Kakuta and Son then they will be some of my best players.

Notts County now in Season 3, and currently top of Division 2 after winning all 9 games so far. Also beat Stoke on penalties in the Cup despite playing a pap team.

Starting team is ok, but basically have no depth as I haven't signed risers since the 1st season. :o

Frey

Boateng - Samuel - Kjaer

Valencia - Yaya Toure - De Jong - Arshavin

Granero

Olic - Berbatov

Next best players are Muller and Badstuber :/

Notts County now in Season 3' date=' and currently top of Division 2 after winning all 9 games so far. Also beat Stoke on penalties in the Cup despite playing a pap team.

Starting team is ok, but basically have no depth as I haven't signed risers since the 1st season. :o

Frey

Boateng - Samuel - Kjaer

Valencia - Yaya Toure - De Jong - Arshavin

Granero

Olic - Berbatov

Next best players are Muller and Badstuber :/[/quote']

Well i'm just 4 turns behind you into Season 3.

Won all five games, with a GD of 25 and Carlos Tevez scoring 11 goals in just five games - not bad 'eh.

Well here's my line-up:

Benaglio - 89

Puyol - 96

Samuel - 93

Lahm - 94

Pepe - 93

Cambiasso - 95

Ronaldinho - 94

Arshavin - 94

Dani Alves - 94

Tevez - 93

Eto'o - 96

Decent Subs: Diarra - 92, Pedro - 90, Pjanic - 90, Altintop - 90, Barnetta - 90, Gomis - 89

Made it to the top of Div 4 after only 2 matches in charge. but then again, we still have 35 matches to go.

i have signed

Ben Khalifa

Galiulin

Ananidze

Son

Funes Mori

Scott Neville

Ryall

Livermore on loan

addae

oblak

about to sign

Dede

Wellington

with 1.3 million pounds left over.

Hi guys I rejoined SM and taught why not so took Queens Park in Scottish Championship 232 in Division 4 they have a nice budget so the following have signed.

DEFENSIVE PLAYERS

Thomas Kiminski (17) 76 --- GK

Adam Larsen Kwarsey (22) 75 --- GK

Thibaut Couirtois (18) 74 --- GK

Gregg Cunningham (19) 75 --- LB

Henri Kulm (19) 70 --- LB

Paulius Drublionis (18) 70 --- LB

Serge Aurier (17) 75 --- RB

Miha Gregoric (21) 70 --- CB

Eddie Oshodi (18) 70 --- CB

Phillip Zeiger (20) 70 --- CB

MIDFIELDERS

Edmund Hottor (17) 75 --- DM

Marco Van Ginkel (17) 75 --- AM

Tommy Oar (18) 77 --- Wing

FORWARDS

Morais Liliu (20) 75 --- FWD

Correia Bebe (20)75 --- FWD

Wilson Cuero (18) 75 --- FWD

Robert Valenta (20) 74 --- FWD

Emil Miljkovic (22) 72 --- FWD

Luc Casno (17) 75 --- CF

All of them should be risers chanceing on Bebe

My Bradford are shaping up pretty nicely :) Im currently 2nd in Div 1 with 20 games gone. I was top for a long time but i just recently lost my second game of the season to Arsenal and i dropped to 2Nd just this week.

My team is currently;

Lloris (92)

Maicon (96) Pepe (93) Pique (94) Evra (94)

Ribery (95) Fletcher (92) Lucho Gonzalez (93) Arshavin (94)

Drogba (96) Van Persie (93)

Subs; DeGea (87) Pedro (90) Busquetes (91) Koscielny (88) Mathieu (89)

Ive got a serious amount of youths to sell in the coming weeks and that will partly go towards bring in good back up players but will also be used do hopefully bring in better players for my first team, but many of the managers are very reluctant to sell up. A new forward should be on the way with V.Persie going the other way and hopefully a better CB. But for now my team is fine. My back up is sufficent but i would like it to be stronger, so thats the area of the team ill be working on next. Oh and im in the Quarter of the Cup against Pompey on Monday. Hopefully i can win some silverware in that department soon. :)

Decided to start one with my local club Hartlepool in English Championship 7049,3 games in so far and I have got 7 points,I haven't brought in anyone in as of yet but I'm set to bring in a batch of Brazillian risers and Argentinan risers and they should make me loads of money and make sure I get promoted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So far in season 3 im 1st in division 2 and im currently in the cup semi and Shield quaters and both are major chances of silverwear.

League: Played 22 , Wins 20 , Draws 2 , Losses 0

29 games unbeaten this season , 40 over running from last season.

I sit 20 points clear with 16 games to go im pretty safe if im honest and im really looking forward to my 3rd league title in a row and also hopefully getting 100+ points this season after 2 seasons of 97 :rolleyes: would be nice to finally play majority managed teams to instead of the odd one or two managed and the rest simulator manager.

Trying to upgrade my squad at the moment brought in Puyol (96) , Cassiass (96) and Eto'o (96) with hopefully Mascharano (94) coming in tommorow for Carrick (92) + £11,000,00. They will join up with the likes of Forlan (94) , Lucio (94) and a group of 92s.

Casiass (96)

Burdisso (90) - Puyol (96) - Lucio (94) - Arbeloa (91)

Mascarano (94) - Fletcher (92)

Pandev (92) - Forlan (94) - Van Der Vart (92)

Eto'o (96)

---------------------

Chamakh (90)

Perotti (89) - Muller (88) - Pedro (90)

Granero (89) - Kallstrom (91)

Badstuber (88) - Van Buytan (90) - Bonnuci (88) - Botia (87)

Neto (83)

Others: Hernandez (86) , Wilson (83) , M'villa (87) , Canales (87) , Munian (85)

Quite pleased with how my quick rebuild has gone , im going to try and somehow bring in a left back maybe Evra (94) but manchester United are extremly hard to negotiate with in this GW asking for Lucio and Pedro and then ill also look at Lahm (94) for around £30,000,000 from external to fill the gap at right back. Also looking at one more central midfielder so maybe Essian (95) for around £30,000,000 or Cambiasso (95) for around £27,000,000. Hopefully i can get 3 of them by the time i enter division 1 but its exremly doubtful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still 7 more games till im in division 1 but im comfirmed champions so ive just been messing about the last few games :) , heres what my teams looking like after the French and German changes :

Casillas (96)

Arbeloa (91) - Lucio (94) - Puyol (96) - Badstuber (90)

Mascherano (94) - Flecture (92)

Pandev (92) - Forlan (94) - Muller (91)

Eto'o (96)

Neto (83)

Burdisso (90) - Van Buytan (90) - Bonnuci (88) - Botia (87)

Kallstrom (90) - M''Vila (89)

Pedro (90) - Van Der Varrt (92) - Perotti (89)

Chamakh (90)

Wilson (83) , Granero (89) , Hernandez (86) , Canales (87) , Munian (85)

Expected rating changes:

Bonnuci 88>89/90

Botia 87>88

Pedro 90>91

Perotti 89>89/90

Chamakh 90>91

Hernandez 86 >88/89

Munian 85>86

anyone have any opinions on them ? im just taking a punt :P

My Leyton Orient team are going really well, currently in season 2, destroying the league last season, and unbeaten so far with 8 games played in Division 3. I managed to sell Ibrahimovic for a massive 82 Million:eek: and managed to buy Dzeko, Berbatov, David Luiz, Hummels, Abate, Coutinho and Fletcher with the money:D

This is how my first and second team looks:

-----------Stekelenburg-------------

Dani A.--- Alex---David Luiz---Jansen

---Mikel---De Jong(91)---Fletcher---

----Dzeko---Berbatov----Cavani---

2nd team:

-----------Stekelenburg-----------------

Abate---Bonucci---Hummels---Schmitz---

Pablo H---Mariga---Douglas Costa---Reyes

----------Neymar---Diego Costa---------

I need to improve my seocnd team, I admit, but it'll hopefully get there in time:D

• 2 weeks later...

After these major changes, I'm delighted to see my Burton Albion average squad rating increase from 89 to 91. I rarely bought any major transfers in the past 1 season. This is going to be my 3rd full season with them. We are now in Division 2, Turn 29, 4th in the table.

Hugo Lloris 92

De Silvestre 88 - Leonardo Bonucci 89 - Gerard Pique 95 - Thomas Vermaelen 91

Pablo Hernandez 90 - Sergio Busquets 93 - Paulo Ganso 88 - Adam Johnson 88

Rodriguez Pedro 92 - Edinson Cavani 90

Other first team players: Salvatore Sirigu GK 89, Emiliano Insua LB 88, Serge Aurier RB/LB 82, Andrea Ranocchio CB 88, Jon Aurtenetxe CB/LB 83, Joel Matip DM/CB 85, Christoph Moritz DM/CM 85, Andrea Poli CM/DM 88, Sergio Canales AM/Wing 87, Mario Gotze AM/Wing 86, Iker Muniain Wing/AM 86, Silva Neymar Fwd/AM 88, Romelu Lukaku CF 87.

Started a Division Four challenge as Brighton & Hove Albion in a random, dead EC a month or two back, just for fun and to see how good I could get the squad to become. Bought in a load of European risers, so this is how my squad looks after the recent rating changes:

Dreyer 83

Maicon 87 - Rannochia 88 - Coentrao 90

Gotze 86 - Mendy 82 - Boateng 88 - Ilicic 86

Kagawa 88

Jeffren 85 - Arnautovic 86

Got players like Gunino, Munoz, Aurtenetxe, Theophile-Catherine and Coutinho in reserve. Current squad value is over £120m, so I plan on selling everybody and buying in God knows how many more risers with that money before going for some superstars.

Sitting pretty at the top of Division Four with 52 points after just 18 games, with a staggering 78 goals scored and a goal difference of 64. My only dropped points have been in a 2-2 draw with Shrewsbury Town and my aim is to go the rest of the season without drawing or losing any of the remaning 20 games, which would leave me as champions on 112 points.

Archived