Sign in to follow this  
Seftinho

The Division 4 Challenge!

Re: The Division 4 Challenge!

I'm gonna update my Leyton Orient team. Season 3 has now finished, and I have successfully won the Championship and gained promotion to the Premier League. Finished the league on 102 points, 33 points ahead of 2nd position Fulham. The team hasn't changed that much, just a few new arrivals. Here is the first and second team ;

1st team;

Reina

T. Silva Pique Hummels

M'vila

Di Maria Khedira Sahin Pedro

Van Persie Hulk

Hulk's in great form, scoring 25 goals in 18 appearances.

2nd team ;

Reina

Luiz Rolando Schmelzer

Huddlestone

Young Pastore Bender Gotze

Falcao A. Sanchez

Other players who don't feature in these teams include J. Hernandez, Bonucci, Lukaku and loanees such as Neymar and Muniain.

Looking to get a 90+ DM to replace M'vila, and maybe two higher rated CM's to replace Sahin and Khedira in the first team. Hopefully I can do this before the season starts, or as soon as possible.

I'm gonna update my Leyton Orient team. Season 3 has now finished' date=' and I have successfully won the Championship and gained promotion to the Premier League. Finished the league on 102 points, 33 points ahead of 2nd position Fulham. The team hasn't changed that much, just a few new arrivals. Here is the first and second team ;

1st team;

Reina

T. Silva Pique Hummels

M'vila

Di Maria Khedira Sahin Pedro

Van Persie Hulk

Hulk's in great form, scoring 25 goals in 18 appearances.

2nd team ;

Reina

Luiz Rolando Schmelzer

Huddlestone

Young Pastore Bender Gotze

Falcao A. Sanchez

Other players who don't feature in these teams include J. Hernandez, Bonucci, Lukaku and loanees such as Neymar and Muniain.

Looking to get a 90+ DM to replace M'vila, and maybe two higher rated CM's to replace Sahin and Khedira in the first team. Hopefully I can do this before the season starts, or as soon as possible.

[/center']

Failed miserably with the bottom part. I sold Hernandez for 35 Million, in order to try and find a 90+ DM, but no luck. However, I added major depth with that money, along with the 15 mill I got with selling risers, and bought ;

Kagawa, Ramsey, Nolito, Toprak, Zarate, Nagatomo, Agyemang-Badu, Leno, Coates, Jantschke, Bakary Kone, Pogba, Fryers and Larnell Cole for 30 Million in total, while also swapping Benatia for Alvaro Dominguez and swapping Varane for Victor Ruiz.

First and second team stays the same, however, but next season I'll be looking to replace M'vila with someone who is 90+.

I'm sitting 5th in the league atm, 16 points out of 24 in total, so not going too badly so far in my Premier League debut :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I signed Iniesta!!! :D Cost me Khedira, Abate and Lukaku :)

So replace Khedira with Iniesta in the starting line-up :)

Just in my first season with Brighton in the top division and its two wins from two so far, 5-3 against Man City and 3-0 against Aston Villa. My current team is,

3-5-2

GK: De Gea (89)

CB: Subotic (91)

CB: Sakho (90)

CB: Coentrao (91)

DM: M'Vila (90)

CM: Wilshere/Gotze (both 89)

CM: Mata (91)

LM: Hazard (91)

RM: A. Young (90)

CF: Hernandez (90)

CF: A. Sanchez (91)

Next game is agains West Ham and should be a win. Cup team is as follows

3-5-2

GK: De Gea (89)

CB: Enrique (88)

CB: Jones/Smalling (87)

CB: Rafael (89)

DM: Adam (88)

CM: Guarin (88)

CM: Kagawa (88)

LM: D. Costa (88)

RM: Munain (88)/Mertens (87)

CF: Bojan (88)

CF: Castiangos (85)

Made my best signing this morning' date=' and my first from a rival manager having just about got the best out of external that I can - certainly in terms of the really high-rated player. Andres Iniesta arrived at Brighton's new AMEX Stadium, with Wesley Sneijder and David Luiz moving to Chelsea in exchange. Happy days. Also made a couple more noticeable additions from external that makes my first XI look like so:

[center']Neuer 92

Lahm 94 - Pepe 93 - Chiellini 93

De Jong 92

Iniesta 97 - De Rossi 94 - Kaka 94 - Di Maria 92

Lavezzi 91 - Gomez 93[/center]

Aim to use Kaka, who I though I may as well purchase for the bargain price of £2.7m + Ilicic + Ebecilio, and another to bring another top-class CM, while a better Fwd instead of Lavezzi is desired as well. Got players like Hazard, Coentrao and Cassano that can only make the bench, with my other squad-fillers including Matri, Abate, Costa, and Nagatomo. I need a bigger squad this season (Season Three) since I'm in the SMFA Shield having won the English Shield last season, with Spartak Moskva the first to feel Brighton's wrath on Tuesday just gone.

Started the league season with a win and, unbelievably a defeat - they're few and far between for Brighton. Somehow, my team of 93-rated mega-stars couldn't beat 84-rated Sheffield Wednesday! Oh well, at least it was Wednesday that we lost to! :D

Since my last update, my first XI has barely improved, with just Robinho coming in to take the place of Lavezzi in the starting XI. However, it's my second XI that is really beginning to take shape as I have made a lot of progress there:

Neuer 92

De Gea 89

Lahm 94 - Pepe 93 - Chiellini 94

Smalling 87 - Ruiz 87 - Coentrao 91

De Jong 92

Paulinho 85

Mertens 87 - Gotze 89 - Anderson 90 - Hazard 91

Robinho 93 - Gomez 93

Suarez 91 - Sanchez 91

Apart from my DM position, I'm really happy with that depth since I have several positions covered for the forseeable future, and Smalling, Ruiz and Mertens should all rise to 88/89 soon. I also have other youngsters like Thiago, Strootman and Szczesny who should earn similar rises, so my depth is looking good. My only problem is that the effort made in developing that second-string side has seen me neglect picking up money-makers lately. With cash running out, I need to invest soon to sustain an ever-growing wage bill.

In the league, Brighton currently lie 2nd in Division Two after 20 games, just three points behind Nottingham Forest. Promotion should be assured, but with me vying for English Shield glory once more (currently in the Q/F's having knocked out both Manchester clubs in the last two rounds) and a first SMFA Shield title (the knockout stages commence in November, with Panathinaikos up first) means I have my hands full. Hopefully I can claim a treble.

Just started my own little challenge the other week when i took over Port Vale in Div 4. So far, it's looking pretty good! Played 5, won 5.

My Team...

-----------------------Ter Stegen-------------------

----------------------------------------------------

Isimat Mirin------Gomez-------Peybernes-----Grimaldo

-----------------A.Rafinha-----Delph----------------

Boerrigter----------------Iturbe--------------Ephraim

-------------------------Morata---------------------

Delph and Ephraim are on loan and on the bench i have Z.Lam, Bahebeck & A.Polo.

Ok so i'm quite a way off some of you guys but im getting there :D

Since my last update' date=' my first XI has barely improved, with just Robinho coming in to take the place of Lavezzi in the starting XI. However, it's my second XI that is really beginning to take shape as I have made a lot of progress there:

[center']Neuer 92

De Gea 89

Lahm 94 - Pepe 93 - Chiellini 94

Smalling 87 - Ruiz 87 - Coentrao 91

De Jong 92

Paulinho 85

Mertens 87 - Gotze 89 - Anderson 90 - Hazard 91

Robinho 93 - Gomez 93

Suarez 91 - Sanchez 91[/center]

Apart from my DM position, I'm really happy with that depth since I have several positions covered for the forseeable future, and Smalling, Ruiz and Mertens should all rise to 88/89 soon. I also have other youngsters like Thiago, Strootman and Szczesny who should earn similar rises, so my depth is looking good. My only problem is that the effort made in developing that second-string side has seen me neglect picking up money-makers lately. With cash running out, I need to invest soon to sustain an ever-growing wage bill.

In the league, Brighton currently lie 2nd in Division Two after 20 games, just three points behind Nottingham Forest. Promotion should be assured, but with me vying for English Shield glory once more (currently in the Q/F's having knocked out both Manchester clubs in the last two rounds) and a first SMFA Shield title (the knockout stages commence in November, with Panathinaikos up first) means I have my hands full. Hopefully I can claim a treble.

Won Division Two comfortably in the end, also won the English Shield and the SMFA Shield, followed by the SMFA Super Cup at the beginning of the new season. Started life in Division One with a win over Chelsea and a 4-4 draw with Spurs.

Neuer 93

De Gea 89

Lahm 94 - Pique 95 - Coentrao 91

Richards 90 - Rami 91 - Ruiz 88

De Jong 92

Parker 90

Iniesta 97 - Gotze 91 - Fabregas 95 - Di Maria 93

Hazard 91 - Nocerino 89 - Thiago 88 - Ayew 89

Gomez 93 - Ibrahimovic 96

Sturridge 89 - Suarez 92

Big strides forward in my first XI, having lured Ibrahimovic, Fabregas and Pique to my starting line-up in recent weeks. End-of-season prize money allowed me to splurge on decent back-up players, meaning I'm now in a position to aim for trophies across the board this season. And it won't be long before I'm able to bring Messi and Ronaldo to the AMEX Stadium, I'm sure. :)

I know this is a dead set-up with little competition, but this little experiment is a lot of fun.

Well yes it says Division 4 but I gess 5 is also added too this.

I have a Darlington in Div 5 one of the newer EC setups.

We have 21 points in eight games.

I have loaned Liverpool trio Martin Kelly - Jay Spearing - Jojo Shelvey.

Now Jojo is a player you must sign he has bages of tallent and has already netted 11 goals in just 8 games for me.

My team:

GK - Giefer - Rated 78 signed for 608K - Value 1.7M

RB - Kelly - 86 - On Loan

CB - Pulido - 78

CB - Ferrero - 75

LB - Saba - 75

DM - Kamavuaka - 77

RM - Spearing - 83 - On Loan

LM - Shelvey - 84 - On Loan

AM - Roberto - 85

AM - El Shaarawi - 84 - My Teams Big Man With 6 goals

ST - Josely - 82 - My Best ST with only 3 goals.

Will keep everyone up too date from time to time on how my Darlington are doing.

Alright here's an update for my all-time favourite Burton Albion. Currently in my 6th season with them and have guided them all the way from Division 4 hopeless to Division 1 title challenger. Last season we finished 2nd for 2 consecutive seasons behind 3 times champions Newcastle. At the moment, we're fourth in the table. There have been some changes in the first team with keeper Hugo Lloris and our last season top scorer Radamel Falcao leaving for 30mil and 27mil respectively. The funds were made in bolstering the whole squad with new faces like Gonzalo Castro, Adil Rami, Victor Ruiz, Sven Bender, Javi Martinez and Alvaro Negredo joining our already solid squad.

Burton Albion Starting XI:

Manuel Neuer 93

Glenn Johnson 91 - Gerard Pique 95 - Tomas Vermaelen 91 - Vieira Marcelo 93

Rodriguez Pedro 93 - Sergio Busquets 94 - Mario Gotze 91 - Eden Hazard 91

Edinson Cavani 91 - Silva Neymar 90

Substitutes:

GK: Ali Ahamada 85 (Soon will be replaced by a better young keeper)

DEF: Gonzalo Castro RB/RM 90, Adil Rami CB 91, Victor Ruiz CB 88, Marcel Schmelzer LB/LM 90

MID: Pablo Hernandez RM/Wing 90, Sven Bender DM/CM 90, Javi Martinez CM/CB 90, Sergio Canales AM/Wing 87, Iker Muniain Wing/AM 89

FWD: Alvaro Negredo CF 90, Pinheiro Kleber CF 87.