Profile Pics Requests

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Liverpool99 Have decided to make this thread because there is none other like it, people often ask for sigs and skins but never profile pics. Me and Liverpool99 will be designing profile pics

Re: Profile Pics Requests How about we have a go at the Rooney and Ronaldo one now and WHEN berbatov signs we will make you another one okay mate! Thanks Kyle Turner

Re: Profile Pics Requests

Keith i know you are a chelsea fan and i had already made this before you made the request and was wondering would you rather have this one:confused:

28jdted.jpg

if keith does not want this one then anyone else is free to have it but ask me 1st;)

Could I have the Irish one mate? Take your time no rush.. Actually if you done am Irish one the way you have the Chelsea one done that would be cool,Robbie Keane and Aiden McGeady in it

These are quality guys!

Could I have one with the Leeds badge in the middle, and Beckford and Howson either side, with Seftinho in the bottom right corner, in the same dark blue colour, but on a white background? And with a dark blue and white render if possible? Make it as fancy as you like, I quite like the Juve background below. ;)

Will rep you when it's made (whoever makes it). :) Thanks.

PS.- where do we actually use these? I just like the look of them and want my own lol.

These are quality guys!

Could I have one with the Leeds badge in the middle' date=' and Beckford and Howson either side, with Seftinho in the bottom right corner, in the same dark blue colour, but on a white background? And with a dark blue and white render if possible? Make it as fancy as you like, I quite like the Juve background below. ;)

Will rep you when it's made (whoever makes it). :) Thanks.

PS.- where do we actually use these? I just like the look of them and want my own lol.[/quote']

same here...where do we put these? (and how) :P

sorry for sounding like a tool...but my skills are much more in the management side than PC :P