Profile Pics Requests

Re: Profile Pics Requests

I'm not being funny and I think you do good jobs making sigs and all that....But ASKING FOR REP IS WRONG!!!!!

Please stop it....

If its worthy of rep then it will be repped!!!

Welshy is right ;)

You gotta stop asking for rep! They will give it you if they feel it's good or not.

I'm gonna make this post right now and do a liverpool99.

Please add on rep if you like it!

bean_02.jpg

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Liverpool99 Have decided to make this thread because there is none other like it, people often ask for sigs and skins but never profile pics. Me and Liverpool99 will be designing profile pics

Re: Profile Pics Requests How about we have a go at the Rooney and Ronaldo one now and WHEN berbatov signs we will make you another one okay mate! Thanks Kyle Turner

Can I have one made please? :o

WBA badge in the middle' date=' with Scott Carson on the left and Paul Robinson on the right :)

Would appreciate it :)

Cheers.[/quote']

Here you go sinny m8 had to put carson or right and robinson on left but apart from that hope this is what you wanted

zve8zq.jpg

This 1 was made by me and Kyle Turner so we both hope you like it;)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I'm not being funny and I think you do good jobs making sigs and all that....But ASKING FOR REP IS WRONG!!!!!

Please stop it....

If its worthy of rep then it will be repped!!!

I've been thinking it all along , Dai. It reminds me of those tramps you see near the Metro Centre near Christmas asking for money. :D

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I've been thinking it all along ' date=' Dai. It reminds me of those tramps you see near the Metro Centre near Christmas asking for money. :D[/quote']
haha your funny m8:rolleyes:

Oh , thankyou. :D

Guest Football8

Sorry about this, but i checked the one you made for me and Torres was in his training kit, sorry but i meant like his Liverpool long sleeve shirt, also if you could can you fit Liverpool and Real Madrid badges on it and Raul and Torres with Muntasir Tailor i know that sounds more like a sig, but i want to see how it would look, thanks :)