Profile Pics Requests

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Liverpool99 Have decided to make this thread because there is none other like it, people often ask for sigs and skins but never profile pics. Me and Liverpool99 will be designing profile pics

Re: Profile Pics Requests How about we have a go at the Rooney and Ronaldo one now and WHEN berbatov signs we will make you another one okay mate! Thanks Kyle Turner

Re: Profile Pics Requests

cheers for the PM guys' date=', i could do with a sig and prof pic. for the sig could you get a Union Jack background with Barry Feguson and either laudrup, Albertz Gaza or Coisty,,for the prof pic I will leave to your imagination, as long as it has gers conection,, No Tri Colours pls lol B)[/quote']

Made your sig!

2duxg69.jpg

Sorry for the delay, hope you like it!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Hey Kyle mate, thanks alot for the profile pic :D

its AWESOME ;)

Could you please make me a sig with Half Newcastle and Half Bournemouth

is it possible to have Obafemi Martins on the Newcastle side and Jo Kuffour on the Bournemouth side. Also both there badges please :) with NufcTroy5 in the middle of it all :D

Thanks alot x

Hey Kyle mate' date=' thanks alot for the profile pic :D

its AWESOME ;)

Could you please make me a sig with Half Newcastle and Half Bournemouth

is it possible to have Obafemi Martins on the Newcastle side and Jo Kuffour on the Bournemouth side. Also both there badges please :) with NufcTroy5 in the middle of it all :D

Thanks alot x[/quote']

yh mate, it will be done tomorrow or tonight most likely okay mate!

Thanks

Kyle Turner

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

where do i start and stop clogging OUR thread up with stuff ok this is for profile pics only ok and a few sigs if people request

Sheesh ! All I was doing was giving you 'constructive criticism'. If anyone was clogging up the forum , it was you ;)

If I'm being picky ' date=' the cutting on the badge could be better but apart from that it is good. :)[/quote']

Henharrierhall, if yous so good I wana beat you in a match. So I challenge you to a contest you v me and we upload our pics and post them on here for everyone else to decide which ones the best, if I win you stop critizing everyone? You up for it or are you scared you'll loose it like ya football team?

Henharrierhall' date=' if yous so good I wana beat you in a match. So I challenge you to a contest you v me and we upload our pics and post them on here for everyone else to decide which ones the best, if I win you stop critizing everyone? You up for it or are you scared you'll loose it like ya football team?[/quote']

good idea m8 but not on this thread do it on the sig battle thread:)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

He gave "constructive criticism" to a deco sig i made. I didnt take it so badly. Just dont reply to it and its forgotten:). This post will be deleted in a while;)

Was that the one where I said it was 'pyscodelic' ?