Profile Pics Requests

Re: Profile Pics Requests

He gave "constructive criticism" to a deco sig i made. I didnt take it so badly. Just dont reply to it and its forgotten:). This post will be deleted in a while;)

I want him to battle with me so he can give critizism to me while I watch my votes roll in... Come on mate you wana battle then?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Liverpool99 Have decided to make this thread because there is none other like it, people often ask for sigs and skins but never profile pics. Me and Liverpool99 will be designing profile pics

Re: Profile Pics Requests How about we have a go at the Rooney and Ronaldo one now and WHEN berbatov signs we will make you another one okay mate! Thanks Kyle Turner

Can You Do A England Flag As Background With Darryl Duffy Bottom Right, Jeff Hughes Bottom Left, Danny Coles Top Right, Bristol Rovers Badge Top Left.

With Grant On The Left Of The Red On The Flag, Thame On The Right, Bristol On The Top And Rovers On The Bottom.

Like So.

B

R

I

S

T

O

L

--------------------------------------------------------------GRANT THAME

R

O

V

E

R

S

Can You Do A England Flag As Background With Darryl Duffy Bottom Right' date=' Jeff Hughes Bottom Left, Danny Coles Top Right, Bristol Rovers Badge Top Left.

With Grant On The Left Of The Red On The Flag, Thame On The Right, Bristol On The Top And Rovers On The Bottom.

Like So.

[center']B

R

I

S

T

O

L[/center]

--------------------------------------------------------------GRANT THAME

R

O

V

E

R

S

Yh m8, this will be done tomorrow by either me or Liverpool99

I'm On Untill 10 past 11. If that not long I'm On Tomorrow anytime I can get on.

m8, just came across a problem, i can't find the good enough pictures of the players you want. Would if be possible for you to provide me the pictures by this thread or via PM!

Thanks In Advance

Kyle Turner

ps: i have a big enough badge:)

m8' date=' just came across a problem, i can't find the good enough pictures of the players you want. Would if be possible for you to provide me the pictures by this thread or via PM!

Thanks In Advance

Kyle Turner

ps: i have a big enough badge:)[/quote']

I'll PM U With Them.

The sigs you have made are quality m8;) Any chance of making a Coventry one with Gunnarsson or Eastwood on and my name Lewis Downey on it somewhere:)

... as you can see from my sig i'm still pretty amateur at making them:p

yh i will make this one m8 but you will have 2 go in the queue ok i have 1 more 2 do before yours:D