Profile Pics Requests

Kyle Turner

Re: Profile Pics Requests

Could I have One with the Letters "CRYSTAL PALACE" In Red And Blue and Nick Carle and Julian Speroni in the Background?

Thanks. :)

Sorry for the really long delay' date=' but i have just noticed that i can't find a Nick Carle picture in a Crystal Palace Shirt:o Could you please either post them on this thread on pm me them please. Would appreciate it also if you could send me a Julian Speroni picture aswell. (Big enough to work with)[/font']

Mate how crud is that? I'd kill myself if i made it...

:mad: I'm starting to get annoyed with your purposeful criticism please don't post on our thread anymore. You have never approved anything i have made' date=' but off topic your's arent the best either:o Your sigs consist of 2 players a badge for a wallpaper that u found of google and a random swirly effect. I don't like them tbh. Sorry though, you should try making your own backgrounds and ditching the effect around the edges then i believe yours would be better:)[/font']

Guest .кєσgн

listen that is what Dr Dx requested so Kyle has done what was asked of him why are you criticising Kyles work aswell as criticising my work on my graphics thread:mad:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=390163#post390163

So he asked for a England background with no effects, A choppy render and a stock sig, The focal is ****.

You need to follow some tutorials yourself to be honest, Poor Work.

:mad: I'm starting to get annoyed with your purposeful criticism please don't post on our thread anymore. You have never approved anything i have made' date=' but off topic your's arent the best either:o Your sigs consist of 2 players a badge for a wallpaper that u found of google and a random swirly effect. I don't like them tbh. Sorry though, you should try making your own backgrounds and ditching the effect around the edges then i believe yours would be better:)[/font']

I can make them all myself but as i said in spending my time making something I can't sell, a few minutes when on MSN is cool but not near an hour on a masterpiece.

Then get out of these threads and go make your own...

:eek: What a concept...annoying people getting out of a thread' date=' you should try it[/quote']

They do make there own although i think we should get back on topic and stop giving stupid criticism. That's what Dr DX Asked for if he doesn't like it he could of asked someone else (like you) but he didn't because he liked what he saw. So does anyone else want a pic?

Well while I am here:cool: Do you think you could make me an avatar with just simply like a Bayern Munchen logo with like lighting or swirls or something like that in the background?

This is a profile pics requests thread' date=' do you mean you want a profile pic with those desired things on it?[/font']