• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UKFSC WEBSITE The drop down menu isn't working for me. If i Click on members it just reloads the page I am already on. Not sure if that is because I am using Safari on a Mac? Would it be possibl

Re: UKFSC WEBSITE UKFSC APPAREL FOR CHARITY WOULD APPRECIATE SOME FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS UKFSC T-SHIRT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Re: UKFSC WEBSITE

Logo.gif

UKFSC supports the

Chest, Heart & Stroke and the Stroke Association

The UKFSC website will return for the new season 2014/2015 starting in August.

UKFSC has a new url

url now is: http://www.ukfsc.club

You can check it out but can't "play" yet coz new teams being updated and fantasy fixtures yet to be generated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NEWUKFSCBANNERQUALITY2_zps329bec3b.png

UKFSC SUPPORTS

• THE CHEST HEART & STROKE CHARITY

• THE STROKE ASSOCIATION CHARITY

• CROHN'S AND COLITIS UK CHARITY

Some of you may know that I support the above charities.

(I suffer from ULCERATIVE COLITIS and I had a Stroke hence charities chosen)

I'm trying to raise cash for these causes. To help to do this I will be giving a percentage of sales to the 3 charities from my UKFSC T-shirts and Hoodies.

Having suffered a massive stroke in 2005 I've constantly tried to help the Stroke charities coz if it wasn't for the scanners n machines etc, I wouldn't be here today.

I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2011 and I will help that cause as well.

Both these are critical illnesses are there's NO CURE at present (hence why i try to help)

I am unlucky I guess to be diagnosed with TWO Critical illneses with no cure, but thats life and i will keep fighting it.

LOOK OUT FOR FURTHER POSTS AND T-SHIRTS/HOODIES which are for sale all for good causes.

PS - Permission was given to add such on here.

thanks to Devs RYAN and STE

NEWUKFSCBANNERQUALITY2_zps329bec3b.png

strokeassociationlogo_zpse4595701.png

UKFSC APPAREL FOR CHARITY

HOW IT WORKS

• Each shirt sale has an END date. (number of days left to purchase)

• If you reserve a shirt you will not be charged until the end date has been reached. (if not enough reserved, the shirts don't get made)

• If enough shirts are reserved they will be made after END date. You are then charged the amount and shirt is sent to the address you added when reserving.

• I will send money to each charity once I receive it and post on twitter so charities can confirm that they received it.

• I wll display how much each charity have received to date which they will confirm via twitter and such.

The most important thing is the money donated by shirt sales, please purchase with confidence so they get made and the charities benefit.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...