reputation--forum rep???

Matty_avfc

Re: reputation--forum rep???

Actually mate you get 1 rep and 1 bar for every 100 rep points you receive.

Actually I was right, once you reach 100 rep points, you will have 2 green bars. You get the first bar after about 10, then the second after 100, and the third after 200, etc. I got my fifth bar after 400 rep points.

Actually I was right' date=' once you reach 100 rep points, you will have 2 green bars. You get the first bar after about 10, then the second after 100, and the third after 200, etc. I got my fifth bar after 400 rep points.[/quote']

But you said 100 rep points = 2 rep which is incorrect. It is 100 rep points = 1 rep but you get your first rep after making 50 posts.

what does this mean...I tried to give Seftinho rep point few times...but every time this msg comes

This means that you've already given Seftinho rep and you must give 10 different people rep before you can rep Seftinho again. This was implemented to prevent cheating. Cheers and I hope this helps.

Guest beardo

oh and there is one question i would like to ask.

What if you got rep from a forumer on 0 rep points. Does this mean absolutely nothing to the bars or the points?

Firstly' date=' I'm pretty sure it's 20 posts to get your first rep point.

Secondly if you get a rep from somebody with Rep 0, it is a neutral rep. Meaning it doesn't affect your Rep points in any way.[/quote']

Yes, you are correct. Somebody with 0 rep repping you doesn't affect your rating at all. But it's the thought that counts, and you get a nice little message. :D

For me I think it was 50 posts mate, and I even read that somewhere (posted by Teb). Maybe it changed? Either way I guess we were wrong by saying that it's the first rep you get. Maybe your first post is amazing and everybody reps you and you get over 100 rep points. Then it is different, but generally the case is that your first rep comes after 50/20 posts (whatever it is). :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yes' date=' you are correct. Somebody with 0 rep repping you doesn't affect your rating at all. But it's the thought that counts, and you get a nice little message. :D

[/quote']

Is that when you view your User CP all the other reputations are lit up while the others are grey ?