"A particular Club Wanted" Thread

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread Guys, give the thread a chance at least. I agree that members using this thread to request Real madrid's or Barcelonas will probably be wasting their time, but o

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread You should all know this anyway this is my trick im not repaeating it. Step 1 - Standard Setups are only created on the hour. There are 3 setupd created an hour

Re: "A particular Club Wanted" Thread I honestly don't know what I'm doing mate. Seriously Previous Post: Adam, create a seperate match report thread after you have FOUND SOMEONE to take on this c

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread

Guys, give the thread a chance at least. I agree that members using this thread to request Real madrid's or Barcelonas will probably be wasting their time, but other slightly lower ranked teams like Lyon, Porto and others (hope I haven't offended any Lyon or Porto fans :D:o ) are not always taken.

Who would've known the 'team swap' thread or the 'new homes for teams' threads would have taken off so well when they were created. Bear in mind that these two threads are now effectively obsolete as jobs are offered always to managers within the set-up in the first instance now, perhaps this sort of thread is the way forward. I agree it may not work, but then again it might. Custom set-up owners might also be able to create set-ups around members requests on this thread in the knowledge that the member has requested the team and so might stick by it and be committed as opposed to leaving after a few games.

Let's give it a chance and see how it goes. If it flops so-be-it, but give it a chance :)

few gud clubs r available in some set ups in which I am part of...

Milan in (International Setup) owner Matt snowy4liverpool Forum...its pvt appln...just apply i am sure Matt will accept...

Liverpool, Lyon, Sevilla in (The Ultimate) owner Nick Ford...

Inter, Porto, Liverpool, Milan, Roma, Valencia, Werder Bremen :eek: :eek: ...(¦«...MBC Manz...»¦ ) owner Jermiah Rutland...Pvt appln...

although they r fairly old set ups with many seasons gone by & without some of there key players...still i thought some of u guys wud love to manage them....most probably the owners wud accept u...so u have to just apply..

cheers

I was manager of Ajax in WC1952 and got them promoted from div 1. Recently, a job offer came in from valencia which i accepted. It is a very decent team with great young players such as caceres and henrique. Hopefully someone will manage it and bring it to greater heights :D

Ajax WC1952 needs a manager!

cheers

I really want to manage Anderlecht' date=' could someone add Anderlecht in his setup???

PM me please.[/quote']

its available in my set up...only rule is that u have to sell every foreign players & buy only players of ur country...if interested just apply...:)

http://www.soccermanager.com/select-setup-new.php?action=setup&setup=11850

Real Madrid Available - Spanish Championship!!!

I'm Murcia and Giggsy is Celta in this setup, and I got offered the Real Madrid job. Not interested in it as I prefer the challenge, so if any of you want it get your key boards at the ready.

Should become available at between 11:00 and 11:10 tomorrow.

Here's their squad (£11.5m to spare):

smrealmadridfe6.png

I'm Murcia and Giggsy is Celta in this setup' date=' and I got offered the Real Madrid job. Not interested in it as I prefer the challenge, so if any of you want it get your key boards at the ready.

Should become available at between [b']11:00[/b] and 11:10 tomorrow.

smrealmadridfe6.png

Is that game time?

I'm Murcia and Giggsy is Celta in this setup' date=' and I got offered the Real Madrid job. Not interested in it as I prefer the challenge, so if any of you want it get your key boards at the ready.

Should become available at between [b']11:00[/b] and 11:10 tomorrow.

smrealmadridfe6.png

Bump!!!

Ok the team is available again. I'm going to reject in 7 minutes at 22:50.

So if you want them get ready. :)