arsenal 4 ever

"A particular Club Wanted" Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: "A particular Club Wanted" Thread

Im looking for a club that not doing well' date=' but is wealthy.(100m+) dont mind who it is, just dont want any custom rules. (transfer window is OK though)[/quote']

Boca Juniors

not a bad team and they have 108 million

Guest Higgy

^thanks.

I should of said that I would of liked it mid season' date=' but this is good anyway.:)

I will still look for that mid season one though, I will see which one does better.[/quote']

no problem :) i know you are looking for a mid season team but we r looking to fill this set up with forumers (it already has 4) :) and its easy to build a good squad as alot of good players are in unmanaged clubs:

Everton(119 Million)

Hamburg(146 Million)

Fiorentina(114 Million)

Udinese(121 Million)

Sao Paolo(154 Million)

if anyone has a free slot as well, please take one of them :)

Guest Higgy

There's an Al Ahly Side In WC 563 top of 3rd Division.

They have got a squad of:

Maxi Rodriguez (93)

Riquelme (93)

Muntari (91)

Raul Meirelles(91)

Verdan Corluka(91)

Gokhan Inler(90)

Marouane Chamakh(90)

Fernando Navaro(90)

Santos Ramires(89)

Thiago Silva(89)

Mohamed Abou Treka(89)

Nikopolidis(89)

Youssof Hadji(89)

Lucas Leiva(88)

Thiago Motta(88)

and a lot of youth..

15 accounts for free giving away' date=' since i am quitting the game and so i don't want to waste my efforts and thats why giving all these away to good managers. all of them have great great squads. my goodbye thread got deleted without anywarning so i am typing this all from scratch once again since this is the right thread for it and cutting it short now, choose the accounts you want. (W)=world. (L)=latin. (E)=euro. the others are of their respective country's league.

account 1

[b']spartak[/b]

america(W)

fluminese

sevilla(W)

napoli

lanus

3(W)

lyon

bremen

roma

liverpool(W)

brisbane

fiorentina(W)

a.madrid(W)

everton

lazio

6(W)

man u

porto

estegal

saopaulo(L)

lokomotiv

UNAM

8(W)

espanyol

astonvilla

valencia

stuttgart(W)

villarreal

juventus(E)

inter(W)

udinese

dortmund(E)

rangers

new york

river

12Jack Lees AKA L3E5Y

real madrid(W)

arsenal

milan(E)

barca

chelsea(W)

bayern(W)

newcastle

hertha

betis

sporting

barcelona SC(L)

flamengo(L)

16(TAKEN)

arsenal(W)rating 96

hamburg(W)rating 94

mancity(W)rating 95

in bold are first team with ratings 94 and above. the others are 93 or 92s. pm me with your choices asap ty :). first come first serve.

C'Mon Lets Have 12 m8

Im an OLD SCHOOL player with a rep of 80+!!! Looking to come back strong in a BRAND NEW SETUP... been playing soccer all my life, and watching it as well.. i know alot, and im a good manager!!!

Im looking for a BRAND NEW GOOD setup, with a good ACTIVE community... i wish to take control of my fav. team: AC Milan

If you have a spot in your set up please PM me asap!!! I look forward to whichever set up i join :D

Thanks,

SoccerFanatic

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread

I really want to manage Anderlecht' date=' could someone add Anderlecht in his setup???

PM me please.[/quote']

The best i can offer is FC TWENTE in Phoenix super league.

other european teams available,Please take a look.

I want to manage Man United in a public open gameworld, that's all, I tried searching (checking back for nearly 2 weeks now) and rarely I get 1 (the one on offer atm has been the same one for ages and it's gone)

Can somebody help me!

Some good teams free in my custom setup!

Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City are available and we're not at the end of season 2 yet.

Most either haven't been managed or haven't been changed much by their previous manager.

Game world number 33296 La Liga Johnston.

I'm the game world owner so if you print your SM name here and apply, i'll accept you.

Other good premiership teams available too - anyone welcome!

I want to manage Man United in a public open gameworld' date=' that's all, I tried searching (checking back for nearly 2 weeks now) and rarely I get 1 (the one on offer atm has been the same one for ages and it's gone)

Can somebody help me![/quote']

Ok i hope I can help Everyday at about 4-5AM GMT Unmanaged clubs who have been offered to other managers become Available, this is how i use to get my Barcelona team e.g. but you need to be quite sad to do this :P

Someone send me an invite. It should be a strong GW with experienced players. I want to start at the bottom' date=' then work my way up the leagues.

Night all xx[/quote']

if you want to start at the bottom then theres a East fife team in ID 3725

I want to manage Milan in any kind of setup as long as the team is untouched and the game world is new.

I have a good profile ,so if anyone is going to open a new setup soon or just open one and have Milan free ,please contact me.

Respuesta: "A particular Club Wanted" Thread

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but... http://es-ar.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=514894&clubid=19498927&sid=23450

Anyone want my 1st division, 1st place Bordeaux club? :D It is currently the best side in WC 4869 (season 4, turn 21) with a squad average rating of just 86 (40 players, including Gervinho, Gourcuff, Hazard, Gignac, Chamakh and Neymar). As you can assume from the fact that it leads the table ahead of much, much stronger sides, I have put A LOT into it, tactically. So, if anyone is interested, as I am going to drop it and look for another challenge, just PM. And be sure to prove that you won't neglect it and put my magnificent work to shame! :P Since I'm still managing it, you'll also have to hope that no one who gets offered the job after I quit accepts it. But I'm sure they'll be fickle and not take an 86-rated squad. :P

I want to manage Milan in any kind of setup as long as the team is untouched and the game world is new.

I have a good profile ' date='so if anyone is going to open a new setup soon or just open one and have Milan free ,please contact me.[/quote']

az. are you on an ac milan forum by any chance? perhaps a red and black one of sorts?

@everyone else...

Still trying to manage United, all I want is to manage Man United in a public open game (or a custom world I guess - but not gold) and I want Berbatov still at the club. My only requests.

Custom Game World

The One & Only

Code: 17528

A number of good teams available such as Everton, West Ham, Grasshopper, Portsmouth.

Or you may want a challenge and have a go in a lower division and try to work your way up to division 1. If you want this challenge, you may want Reading football club, Bristol City (they have many amazing players as the previous manager was very good), Sunderland, Kaizer Chiefs, Birmingham, West Brom.

So please join this great & friendly league!

If you would like to know anything or have any questions, I can help!!!

Thanks +ENJOY!

From West Ham Till I Die

If you want to start in a low division and work your way up to division 1, then I suggest you join the following league:

Custom Game World

The One & Only

Code: 17528

It consists of most English teams but also a few different teams such as Grasshoper club, Celtic, Rangers etc and many more...