arsenal 4 ever

"A particular Club Wanted" Thread

Re: "A particular Club Wanted" Thread

If anyone is looking for a good Wolves side, there is one in English Championship 25. I won the league cup with them. The squad is around 65 players and all very young. I left as I had a job offer from Arsenal. :)

looking for an untouched galway utd in an untouched leauge prefereably custom full of weak teams or irish

I don't have Galway but there are lots of weak teams and one of them also irish ;)

there is a rule - no buying over rating 89!

world id is 56128

^thanks.

I should of said that I would of liked it mid season' date=' but this is good anyway.:)

I will still look for that mid season one though, I will see which one does better.[/quote']

I have two clubs [Club América, Fluminense] in custom setup - id 20993. Both have over 100 M. ;)

Hey' date=' does anyone have untouched schalke for grabs, would be nice, tho i doubt, so do you have one for me ;)[/quote']

maybe keep an eye out for the game worlds about to open, all the managers swoop for the Big Team's so a Schalke can be pretty easy to get

Hey' date=' does anyone have untouched schalke for grabs, would be nice, tho i doubt, so do you have one for me ;)[/quote']

Well, i have a Schalke team, but not untouched. Take a look, there are lots of original players in the team and they are currently first in division three.

Take a look at setup 20993 ;)

Leaving Manchester City in EC 2475.

Very good squad including:

Sneijder (95)

Essien (95)

Robben (94)

Mascherano (94)

Nesta (94)

Van Persie (93)

Robinho (93)

D.Silva (93)

Look after this team ;) very good squad :)

I'm a big Colchester United fan, so would love to manage them in a new/fairly new set-up - but it has to be an active league with lots of human managers... I'm bored of managing in mostly empty leagues!

Despite my forum newbishness, I've an SM rating of 180, so I'm not a flake who'll skip off after a few weeks and wreck your league.

looking 4 a challenge wit a club in debt wit poor players in a competitive gw. and a cork city with current players

Take a look at English Championship 2933' date=' few clubs in there which are in debt and are mostly taken by forumers.. is a thread on the forum for this setup aswell

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=60908[/url]

looking 4 a challenge wit a club in debt wit poor players in a competitive gw. and a cork city with current players

Check the SuperPro League' date=' there are 4 available teams atm...probably Alloa Athletic is the worst from the pack

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=86097[/url]

looking for an untouched Cardiff side' date=' preferably no Keogh if possible :)[/quote']

I've got one in setup 56128 or Scout's Challenge. There is also a rule of not buying over 89 and no rich clubs ;)