"A particular Club Wanted" Thread

arsenal 4 ever

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread

It went yesterday.

Another job I've been offered (I'm Wolves in an EC).

Chelsea £18.8m. English Champ, Season 1 Turn 12.

Team:

Buffon 96

Cudicini 88

Hilario 84

Cannavaro 96

Puyol 96

Nesta 96

Ben Haim 88

Hutchinson 68

Xavi 96

Juninho 95

Essien 95

Kaka 98

Riquelme 95

Woods 77

Stoch 75

Messi 97

Totti 96

Shevchenko 90

They're currently 7th.

If interested message me on here, and we can arrange a team for me to reject the offer so you can take it. It will go in around 47 hours so be quick.

Guest Football8

It went yesterday.

Another job I've been offered (I'm Wolves in an EC).

Chelsea £18.8m. English Champ' date=' Season 1 Turn 12.

Team:

Buffon 96

Cudicini 88

Hilario 84

Cannavaro 96

Puyol 96

Nesta 96

Ben Haim 88

Hutchinson 68

Xavi 96

Juninho 95

Essien 95

Kaka 98

Riquelme 95

Woods 77

Stoch 75

Messi 97

Totti 96

Shevchenko 90

They're currently 7th.

If interested message me on here, and we can arrange a team for me to reject the offer so you can take it. It will go in around 47 hours so be quick.[/quote']

Hmm, seems like a nice team, what if it got offered after you rejected the offer, i might be interested as i sort of lack in a quality Chelsea like this. :P:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new to the forum but been on SM for a while now.

Been most of the top teams and had a few middle teams (and some lower ones. But those Az Alkmaar and FC Zurich teams were cool).

Anyway. The only club I want to try my hand at and currently have never been in charge of are Barcelona so if the shokc of all shocks happens and theres a setup with a new Barcelona available. James Fotheringham is the name. And I'd be really happy and wanting to take it.

I'll also join the list of many wanting a new Man City team.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal

Hey, I'm looking for any Arsenal teams going anywhere, don't mind what state their team is in cuz I'm a real fan and have been since I was 2! I'm a good manager, and have won at least one league and cup in every setup I've been in.

I'll offer any team available in my setup, just apply for them and I'll accept, but ONLY in return for an Arsenal team thanks!

My setup is 'Nuneaton's Elite Championships'

hi guys,

i have free teams i have lyon witch i inherited nice team tho celtic the same and reading who i have just won the 2nd div with in english championship but wot i would do to have a chance at having man utd at my disposal its not possible tho...can anyone help???

does/is anyone have a new setup coming out that they would like to give me AC Milan... i love this club, and have ever since 1997... they are where my heart lies, and im coming back to this game, and i want to be stronger then ever with the best team in the world... ac milan...

so please consider me... im very active (4hours a day so like ill check every hour or so for about 20mins...) and ive had experience... was once the owner of a winning milan team back in 2007... give me a chance... PM ME... i need a milan

• 2 weeks later...