"A particular Club Wanted" Thread

arsenal 4 ever

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread

Some one Created there own EC and has loads of amazing teams left, Its Called KEEGANS KINGS GOLD CHAMPIONSHIPAston Villa

All teams have money and good players, :)

JOIN

Tottenham Hotspur

Southampton

Portsmouth

Sheffield United

Newcastle United

Stoke City

Wigan Athletic

Bolton Wanderers

Derby County

West Ham United

Blackburn Rovers

Everton

Charlton Athletic

Hull City

Norwich City

Crystal Palace

Burnley

Blackpool

Doncaster Rovers

Reading

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sunderland

Coventry City

Queens Park Rangers

Middlesbrough

Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday

Fulham

Plymouth Argyle

Preston North End

Bristol City

Watford

Milton Keynes Dons

Shorpe United

Leeds United

Colchester United

Ipswich Town

Swindon Town

Carlisle United

Swansea City

Millwall

Gillingham

Barnsley

Tranmere Rovers

Walsall

Oldham Athletic

Huddersfield Town

Southend United

Leicester City

Hartlepool United

Brighton and Hove Albion

Nottingham Forest

Yeovil Town

Shrewsbury Town

Lincoln City

Bristol Rovers

Darlington

Chesterfield

Peterborough United

Port Vale

AFC Bournemouth

Cheltenham Town

Leyton Orient

Stockport County

Northampton Town

Crewe Alexandra

Rotherham United

Grimsby Town

Brentford

Luton Town

Rochdale

Bradford City

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: "A particular club wanted" thread

I'm looking for Real Madrid in some new setup... Just offer me job and make me happy... :D I'm using this account... http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1130440

I now that chances to get that are 1:1 000 000 but if you are not afraid of lose prove it... I am not asking high prices for my players but i am ready to give a lot of money for players that are worth it... I am very active manager so i respond to transfer bids maximum 2 hour after they have been offered...

And last that i wanna say is: all players of this game are now looking for real madrid... But where they have been when Ronaldo, Kaka and Benzema were not in it... I have one Real Madrid where i am first manager and i am longest in that game world... And now in that game world came some managers that wanna ridiculous prices for they players... So that is the reason bacause i'm looking for new club...

Does anyone have an old ec team

Basically i want to start match reports in a similar fashion to cale, sambalele and many others with an EC team that you've built up over seasons. I have one, which is in it's 5/6 season and i took over not so long ago and i've done a good job. But if anyone has one and would like to join me in a joint match report thread, please PM me. Cheers, Mr.MCFC

Guest Toggs

Re: Does anyone have an old ec team

Nearing the half-way stage of my second season with my Rochdale, but id be no rubbish team, considering my projected squad after selling is average rating of 94. Dani Alves, Masch, Eto'o, Dinho, Van Der Sar, Vidic etc...

Well i'd love too go with you, if you're intrested.

Toggs.

Would any of you be up for say a joint thread with 2/3/4 of us. Just to comment on your progress? If so' date=' i'd also be interested. Mine is Burnley in EC1234, not maybe as old as yours but still interesting and good to report on.[/quote']

I probably would be.

I have neglected them recently too, wrongly as they are great. So this might be just the boot up the rear end that I need to get back into them.

Guest Toggs

Would any of you be up for say a joint thread with 2/3/4 of us. Just to comment on your progress? If so' date=' i'd also be interested. Mine is Burnley in EC1234, not maybe as old as yours but still interesting and good to report on.[/quote']

Yeah, would like too have a favourite team too report on and with my Rochdale future setup winners ;) This, alongside with the likes of yourself, Dai and Col would be a great place too do so.

Guest Toggs

I'd personally rather have it restricted. Just because if it was restricted it would encourage the four of us too post more often, and would stop some true M/R spammers from ruining a good thread.

I'd personally rather have it restricted. Just because if it was restricted it would encourage the four of us too post more often' date=' and would stop some true M/R spammers from ruining a good thread.[/quote']

Well Yeah, but i feel in a way within reason there is a good side of having people just post their progress if they feel like it.

Cant stop people posting on a public page.

We could have a word with the mods of the section and let them know if we want anything deleted?

Keep it between a select few as much as we can, if it inspires others to do it then thats a good thing.

Guest Toggs

Well Yeah' date=' but i feel in a way within reason there is a good side of having people just post their progress if they feel like it.[/quote']

Same could have been said when Cale & Sambeaele made their's, but there is a thread for them too do so... 'The Match Reports for Non-Forumer setups' thread.

I'd definitly rather it was kept too us four, or a selected few.

We could have a word with the mods of the section and let them know if we want anything deleted?

Keep it between a select few as much as we can' date=' if it inspires others to do it then thats a good thing.[/quote']

Yeah, but generally, looking at the other threads of the type we would be making, it's just politeness that people don't post or just post too congratulate.

If it inspires more people then great. Like reading some of them sometimes. :)

Keep it between a select few as much as we can' date=' if it inspires others to do it then thats a good thing.[/quote']

Okay, just wondering on a name then. And we can try to keep it amongst a willing set of reporters who are trusted forumers, etcetc. So yeah any ideas for names, something to do with the theme, old EC teams or Small EC teams :)