variation of the unmanaged club transfer ban idea

hey i was thinking and got a good idea:

1. the first would be about unmanaged clubs and their 48-hour transfer ban.

normally when members go "like vultures" for the unmanaged players, they go for the 90+ players, or high rated under 21's.

however while the transfer ban is effective to protect the new manager and his team, it's unfair to othe managers of smaller clubs who have a genuine interest for 89, 88, 87, maybe 86 or 85 rated players. by the time the new manager is in the club, the smaller- club managers may miss the chance to buy a suitable player for their squad.

that's why im saying that instead of a 48-hour ban on transfering from unmanaged clubs, there should an UNLIMITED ban on 90+ players of unmanaged clubs, and the same for 85+ u21 players.

but for the other players, no ban at all.

what do you think?

Re: variation of the unmanaged club transfer ban idea

That would be almost the same as the 'no buying from unmanaged clubs' rule in custom setups.

Personally' date=' i find that it's a good idea. Why not impose the 'no buying from unmanaged clubs' rule in all standard setups?

cheers[/quote']

It's unrealistic IMO in real life even if a club is unmanaged the BOD and chairman still sell players

Re: variation of the unmanaged club transfer ban idea

hey i was thinking and got a good idea:

1. the first would be about unmanaged clubs and their 48-hour transfer ban.

normally when members go "like vultures" for the unmanaged players' date=' they go for the 90+ players, or high rated under 21's.

however while the transfer ban is effective to protect the new manager and his team, it's unfair to othe managers of smaller clubs who have a genuine interest for 89, 88, 87, maybe 86 or 85 rated players. by the time the new manager is in the club, the smaller- club managers may miss the chance to buy a suitable player for their squad.

that's why im saying that instead of a 48-hour ban on transfering from unmanaged clubs, there should an UNLIMITED ban on 90+ players of unmanaged clubs, and the same for 85+ u21 players.

but for the other players, no ban at all.

what do you think?[/quote']

i don't think it's a good idea. What if the best player in an unmanaged club is 88 or 89. I think 48-hour ban is as good as it is now. It's doing its job, protecting unmanaged clubs at least for 48 hours and thus attracting more potential managers :)

fadedwolfz, i think it's a good idea but i think it's not realistic and practical. That means there would be very few transfer activity in most of the setups :(