Philip Degan

trueblue

I was looking at buying degan , the liverpool manager wants 10mil,, is he a safe bet to be first choice RB this season,, he played most their games pre season and finan aint gettin any younger,, liperpool havent been linked with any other RB's that I know of,, so a good deal ????

also what do you guys reckon will happen with zuiverloon rating now he at west brom ??? good move or not for a dutch u21

Re: Philip Degan

im in a brand new setup so all the new transfers are with there new clubs and all the obvious choices are managed,, i have a 10 mil bid in for lell ,and a 7mil one for Konko, but there isnt really many options left to try as mgr;s wont sell,,whoever i buy i should have said will be my backup, for Ujfalusi, (who also aint gettin any younger),, just thought if Degan plays regular for liverpool he would surely rise,,forgot about arbeloa ??

I was looking at buying degan ' date=' the liverpool manager wants 10mil,, is he a safe bet to be first choice RB this season,, he played most their games pre season and finan aint gettin any younger,, liperpool havent been linked with any other RB's that I know of,, so a good deal ????

also what do you guys reckon will happen with zuiverloon rating now he at west brom ??? good move or not for a dutch u21[/quote']

Degen won't play much for liverpool this season definitely. He didnt' play most of their games in pre season. Even teenager Darby played more than him. The moment arboela came back from holiday, he started the rest of the games for liverpool, including last night's embarrassment against liege.

cheers

mate darby played more for liverpool in the pre season as degan got himself injured,but until then,had played every one bar one if im not mistaken,i think degan will get a good bit of a look in this year,so ive purchased him,and plus there was those rumours floating about too that arbeloa wants to go back to spain,nothing has materlised as of yet,only denials but you never know.