Guest joe black

Re: Winger

Ok cheers:)

Would you say he's the best talent though?

Nani?,sure would and compared to the other Wingers you named he had a great season last time out,i think his rating can only go up;):)

Guest joe black

I reckon Babel. I think he will be the best of them in years to come. Can be as good as he wants to be IMO.

They all have potenial Danny but i thought Babel was poor last season compared to Nani,but your right,anyone could come outta the pack and have a "Ronaldo Season":p.....well maybe not just as good but ya know what i mean

Im still in the Nani camp for SM ratings;):)

They all have potenial Danny but i thought Babel was poor last season compared to Nani' date='but your right,anyone could come outta the pack and have a "Ronaldo Season":p.....well maybe not just as good but ya know what i mean

Im still in the Nani camp for SM ratings;):)

.[/quote']

Thats right, they are all highly talented young players, All will have great futures IMO so its very hard to predict. However my personal Favourite is Babel, I like his style, however if the person asking the question wants a winger for the future, maybe Nani would be better because I can see Babel becoming a forward in seasons to come.