Nebojsa Marinkovic

Jasenjin

Hi.

I was just wondering why Nebojsa Marinkovic had a decrease today?

I mean, he wasn't playing in Serbian league since last summer. He just came back from his loan spell in Sweden and considering the fact that the new season here still didn't started, I can't see any valid reason for this action.

Re: Nebojsa Marinkovic

He's a waste of an athlete. Once one of the most talented players from Serbia. All the clubs were over him because he was owning in the U-17 and U19 compeition and then he dissapeared. His brother...Nenad Marinkovic who plays for Partizan.... He's actually a tad bit better and possibly better potential than Nebojsa. Nenad is 19 and Nebojsa is a couple years older.

Re: Nebojsa Marinkovic

I know all of that, mate. I'm just asking why did he got a decrease last night?

I mean, I would not say a single word if he got that decrease either in last Greece rating changes (while he was playing for Iraklis) or a month ago, in summer rating changes (while he was with Swedish side Djurgarden), but he got that decrease now that we're doing rating changes for Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia & Macedonia. I mean, that's what doesn't make any sense whatsoever.