marc OVERMARS is back!!!

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: marc OVERMARS is back!!!

Marc overmars is playing again.His on DB this is good he is currently playing for go ahead eagles .Rated at 70 aged 35 if you want a big name fomer legend this is a palyer to grab only 10k

I doubt he'll go up so theres no point in signing him.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

no one says he will get an increase even if he doesnt earn an increase im happy to buy him his a legend a dutch legend man!!!!!!!!

Whats the point in signing him if he is just there sitting getting his wages ?

he was a great player few years ago. now will have to wait and see him playing again :D

heard his not playing mcuh but a few minutes there and here and very very little starts as he doesnt want his right foot to be worser.That was the foot that made him retire rmb?

Hes Playing In Dutch 2 Division & His Knee Is Recked...

Waste of Money....

{Trivia} When Overmars Signed From Arsenal To Barcelona For 40+ Milion Euro He Became The Most Exspensive Dutch Player In History, It Was Also Interesting To Note That Itr Was The First Transfer In History To Be Announced On A Players Website.

I think he could get an honourable rise to about.... 72 :) Doubt he will tbh and it was his knees that were wrecked. I saw him play in the Bergkamp testimonial when he was running up and down the line in front of me, hes still quite fast but no where near he was. He said he still trains once a week since he retired 3 years ago.

Im going to buy him for the hell of it seeing as he was the first named player shirt i ever had :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...