English Champ 1720 Tranfers , Results and Gossip !

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: English Champ 1720 Tranfers , Results and Gossip !

Matthew Hall has been going transfer crazy at Goodison park !

A total of 13 players have moved to Merseyside and they are top quality players at that !

Dejan Stankovic s4p6b6.jpg

Massimo Oddo zwdmrn.jpg

Jorge Andrade i1ldds.jpg

David Albelda 2qiz6h5.jpg

Rafael Marquez outg6b.jpg

Gabriel Heinze xgfsqq.jpg

Frank Rost 2hxbleg.jpg

Miroslav Klose fladts.jpg

Pavel Nedved 35bul51.jpg

Roberto Ayala szhnax.jpg

There are only 10 players there when I said Everton signed 13 players.

Matthew Hall has signed 3 youth players who he says will feature some point during the season.

Lopez Emilio Insue, Daniel Wass and Niklas Barkroth

Matthew Hall has also said that there is plenty of money left to sign more players if he has to. The Everton fans are all extremely happy about the signings and there has been extraordinary shirt sales.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Matthew Hall promised new signings and he has delivered on that promise !

Henri Saivet 2m6lmdl.jpg

Kermit Erasmus 20j5pa9.jpg

Davide Lanzafame 30cma77.jpg

and the final one you will all have heard of . . . Diego Forlan !

15cos8z.jpg

That will be a fearsome partnership for Everton ! Diego Forlan and Miroslav Klose will bang them in every week.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Everton manager Matthew Hall has issued this warning to the Premier League :

"I'm not being cocky or arrogant , I just feel that my team should be one of the title favourites. We beat the reigning champions Manchester and if we can beat them we can beat anybody."

Everton defeated Sam Nursey's team last saturday thanks to goals from Jolean Lescott and Victor Anichebe and are playing West ham coached by Jack Meakin who have only added Ivica Dragutinovic , Robert Kovac , Peter Enkelman and Michael Oakes.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

More signings for Everton !!! Matthew Hall has persuaded the normally tight Bill Kenwright to give some cash to improve the squad and more players will the famous blue shirt of Everton.

Although the players Matthew Hall has brought in are young , he reckons they are going to be great in the future. "The newest players I've bought in are going to be hot stuff in a few years time."

The players purchased were : Macauley Chrisantus , a Nigerian 18 year old from Hamburg that cost £800k ; Silvano Raggio Garibaldi , a 19 year old Italian central midfielder for £10k from Genoa ; Savio Nsereko , an exciting German youngster who impressed in the recent U-20 European Championships; Abdulkadir Kayali, a Turkish 17 year old ; Frank Temile , purchased from Dynamo Kyiv for £125k, has a sad story. When he was 3 his mother died and just 8 years later his Father died. He is a very exciting player. However , we think we have saved the best til last. Sadick Adams is regarded as one of the best player on the planet for his age. The Ghanian loves to score and we think , at the English Championship 1720 Times , that £225k is a bargain for such a good player.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

BREAKING NEWS !!!

Maxi Rodriguez , the Atlético Madrid midfielder has been seen at the John Lennon International Airport this morning. He was signing autographs when he landed at the airport which gave plenty of time for the English Championship 1720 Times to drive over and give an interview. However when his translator saw us he was quite rude with this reponse : "Get out of it ! Just leave Maxi alone. I know you have to do your ruddy job but just get in your car and scram !" Out of nowhere , several bodyguards came and put a big black cloak over Rodriguez's head and hurled insults at us which are definitely unprintable.

It is most likely that Maxi Rodriguez, the Argentinian international who has 24 caps, is going to see either Liverpool or Everton . Earlier in the week , he issued a come-and-get-me plea to the top European clubs.

2yobvbo.jpg

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Stephen Wessels has had a £2.5m bid from Besiktas accepted. The 29 year old had been pushed down the pecking order following the arrival of Frank Rost and was eager to move.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Everton v West Ham

id6eqv.jpg

2znr29e.jpg

Kick-Off :

1: Mark NOBLE retreats under pressure

2: Mark NOBLE dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork

5: BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Dean ASHTON after dangerous play

7: GOAL!! - David ALBELDA dummies the keeper and slides the ball into the empty net!

9: A delicate chip from Jack COLLISON crashes back off the bar

10: An excellent tackle by Lucas NEILL breaks down the attack

11: Diego FORLAN lacks the final touch

13: David ALBELDA try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slips past the keepers near post!

15: Frank ROST is quick off his line to clear the danger

18: Before Dejan STANKOVIC shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!

22: The ball is knocked long by Jack COLLISON, to send the ball into the oppositions half

28: A lot of running and determination shown by Pavel NEDVED today!

29: Pavel NEDVED hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

30: A glancing header is punched clear by Robert GREEN

31: GOAL!! - A fine ball is laid into the path of Gabriel HEINZE who hammers home emphatically!

33: A shot from distance is stopped by Frank ROST

34: Gabriel HEINZE dribbles down the wing but fails to get a cross in.

35: A spectacular overhead kick by Mikel ARTETA flies wide of the mark

39: A forceful strike makes sure Frank ROST is on his toes

43: George MCCARTNEY cuts out the pass

Half Time :

46: A low shot from Dejan STANKOVIC is palmed away by the keeper

47: Robert GREEN dives to his left and makes a great save! Thats one for the cameras!

51: As the defenders dither with the loose ball in the box Pavel NEDVED pops up but blasts wide

52: The ball almost rolls into the back of the net, but Frank ROST just about stops the ball on the line!

55: Back-peddling clumsily the keeper can only watch as Dejan STANKOVIC lob goes over the bar

61: Craig BELLAMY gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide

63: Luis BOA MORTE crumples under the challenge but the ref waves play on

64: A motionless defence looks on as Lucas NEILL thinks he beat the offside trap, only for the linesman to raise his flag

67: Some hard tackling by Pavel NEDVED, contributing to his teams defence

69: BOOKED - The ref cautions Roberto AYALA after a late challenge

77: Dean ASHTON makes space on the right, but fails to control the pass

81: Luis BOA MORTE shows some excellent footwork in front of goal, but fails to score the goal

87: Luis BOA MORTE centers the ball

89: A low cross is lashed into the box but George MCCARTNEY fails to control it

90:

Full Time

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

The Everton manager , Matthew Hall , said this about his teams performance :

"I thought the team could have done better tonight so I'll work with them on the training pitch to try and eraducate the problems but you've got to bear in mind that , really , it's their first match together as a whole. They just need to gel , that's all."

Could it be a good thing that Matthew Hall isn't happy with the teams performances so that the players try and improve all the time ? Or could it be a bad thing and the players lose morale because they are never praised ?

Talking about his friendly tomorrow night against darlington , Matthew Hall said this : "I'm not too sure what to do in that friednly against Darlington. I think I might play my youth team because I play Newcastle in the league the day after and it might be too tiring for the players. Well , we'll just have to wait and see what happens , won't we ?"

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Earlier in the week , we told you that the English Championship 1720 Times had seen Maxi Rodriguez at Liverpool John Lennon Airport and it has now been official that Everton have signed him from Atletico Madrid for a believed sum of £3.7m plus Mikel Arteta. Arteta , who had turned up late for training twice last week ahd declared his unhappiness at Everton and wanted a return back to Spain.

141mo94.jpg

Matthew Hall said he was delighted with signing Rodriguez and hoped Mikel Arteta the best of luck at Atletico Madrid.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Sorry for not keeping you informed about last nights match.

Everton beat Newcastle United 3-1 thanks to goals from Dejan Stankovic , debut boy Maxi Rodriguez and Massimo Oddo. Obafemi Martins got a consolation goal late on for the Magpies but it wasn't enough against a strong Everton side.

On Wednesday night , it is a Merseyside derby as Everton play a very strong Liverpool side.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

The English Championship 1720 Times are going to give you an update on all Everton's players that are out on loan :

Gonzalo Luduena had been signed by David Moyes before Matthew Hall had arrived at Everton. Hall said he would like Luduena to get some match experience and then he would get more games at Goodison Park. He went to Crewe Alexandra and has played 1 match , scoring once.

2z49uac.png

Dan Gosling is a highly rated youngster at Goodison Park. He can play on the right side of midfield and was also loaned out to Crewe.

2uj752x.png

The other people loaned out (Marko Marin , Henri Saivet , Jose Baxter and Jack Rodwell ) have yet to play at their new teams.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

TEAM NEWS FOR EVERTON TONIGHT !!

Matthew Hall has announced that Jorge Andrade isn't likely to start tonights match against loacal rivals Liverpool. "Jorge is a bit unfit so I'll rest him. Its a tough match tonight but I think Roberto Ayala is experienced enough to fill in his role."

2pr5tdy.png

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

When asked about tonights derby match , the Liverpool manager had this to say :

i need to save ma players.

A silly attitude , perhaps ?

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Everton manager Matthew Hall has announced that VFB Stutgart midifeld dynamo Thomas Hitzlsperger is interesting him. The former Aston Villa midfielder who is famous for his long distance shots only has 2 years left on his contract and VFB Stutgart could be willing to sell him before his contract runs out.

2nj8z92.jpg

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Team news for Everton v Liverpool

]

Everton :

Injuries : None

Suspensions : None

Matthew Hall has said Jorge Andrade may be dropped to the bench for tonights game because of a lack of fitness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liverpool :

Injuries : Fernando Torres (pulled groin - 5 weeks )

Suspensions : None

Liverpool will badly miss Torres , seen here scoring against manchester City 196s6p.jpg

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

2llyl2v.gif 0-3 sg7s00.jpg

As true to his promise , the Liverpool manager Junior Bally played a weak squad and Everton surely capitalised on that , destroying the young side.

It took just 12 minutes for Everton to get the first goal ; Diego Forlan found himself in yards of space and he made no mistake from 15 yards with Jose Reina having no chance.

Everton , who were dominating possesion at this point just needed 25 more minutes to double their lead . Miroslav Klose , who had a fabulous match , blasted a shot off the crossbar and Pavel Nedved tapped the rebound in.

The boys in blue never really troubled themselves in the match and didn't need to.

The Liverpool fans were unhappy that their manager Junior Bally didn't play a full-strength team despite the importance of the match. One fan jumped in front of Bally's dugout and ripped his season ticket in 2 before running onto the pitch.

On 59 minutes Miroslav Klose finally completed the rout with one of his trademark goals and then jumped into a crazy Everton crowd.

Sotiris Ninis , the highly rated Greek youngster , was introduced on 75 minutes and certainly showed the Everton fans why Matthew Hall paid £3m for him.

14bovgw.jpg21o0868.jpgv75q8l.jpg

Evertons next task is tomorrow night against Cheltenham Town in a friednly match. Matthew Hall has said he will play his youngsters to give them some experience. And on the 30th August , Everton play the league leaders Blackburn Rovers. Blackburn , just like Everton , have never lost a game this season and that will be an impressive match. Roque Santa Cruz has scored 5 goals in 4 matches for and Everton will have a hard job keeping him quiet.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

o7luue.png3 -2 2isv2av.gif

Matthew Hall put out a very young team against a Cheltenham side that are struggling in the league.

It took just 25 minutes for Everton to take the lead , Eden Hazard a very highly rated attacking midfielder scoring with a superb volley.

After the break the Cheltenham creataker manager must have given them a deserved rollicking as they looked like they wanted to win and it took just 6 minutes for Richard keogh to equalise.

Just 3 minutes later the German left winger Savio Nsereko scored an absolute screamer to give Everton the lead again and what a goal that was !

12 minutes later Jesper Blicher , a danish right winger , scored a great overhead kick which put the tie out of Cheltenhams reach but they managed to score a consolation goal 5 minutes later.

Everton's youngsters deserved the win and Matthew Hall will be impressed with them. "My young lads were great tonight and I might give them some chances with the first team."

2drtc2u.jpg2dsk10h.jpgxatgn7.jpg

Eden Hazard , Savio Nsereko and Jesper Blicher.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Marko Marin , the German midfielder tipped for big things has been loaned out to Swansea City. Matthew Hall wants him to have first team football and he wasn't getting that at Wigan Athletic , the previous club he was loaned at. Hall thinks that Marin will be a key player for the Championship side.

k12k3t.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

After being banned from entering Goodison Park for insulting the Everton owner, Ahmed Al Mousarri, Everton have undergone an unprecendted running streak. Since the 30th August they have defeated Arsenal, Hull, Stoke, Bristol Rovers, West Brom, Plymouth, Chelsea, Bolton, Port Vale and Fulham. They are currently 8 points clear of Liverpool, who are 2nd, and show no sings of abating their tremendous form under Matthew Hall.

Arab_man_lg.jpg

Everton's maverick owner is still unhappy with us.

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

im tottenham in this setup

im playing man united next what tactics shall i use against him

The manager is a strange bloke - he signs random players who have no hope of rising.

However, he has signed some great players and I think it will be hard for you to beat him and I'm not the person to come to when you are discussing tactics.

Sorry. :o

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

ok i have a good team with players like ronaldinio

I have noticed your team. You do have some good players, although I think your squad is a bit small.