Position: Attacking Midfield (AM)

Foot: Left

SM Player Details SM Club: VFB Stuttgart

Squad: Senior Squad

Rating: 73

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £198,000

Contract: 1 Years - £3,600 per Turn

After a relatively unsuccesful time at FC Zurich this guy is making an impact with AC Bellinzona who were promoted last year , he has dual Swiss / Albanian nationality ,although there is some debate on this on various sites such as ESPN and wiki.

He has now played 4 time , 5 if he played this weekend.

Will surely get a big rise in the range of +5 to +8 , you can pick him up for 140000 so a good money maker

You may also wish to consider Genc Mehmeti from the same side.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Shkelzen GASHI money maker!

I have this player and was wandering what to do with him? I bought him for my Huddersfield team for 200K but have been offered 2.5 million for him. He is currently rated 80 but can't get into my first team as they are all around 84-87 rated players. Should I hold onto this guy? Will he rise again or does he have a bright future or should I just cash in now?

Thanks!

• 6 years later...

I would love to know what people make of Gashi now !! his stats look like he could go from being just a money maker to quite a serious player. He definitely deserves a rise and judging by some of the other players in the swiss league I think he deserves a +3 to 88 any thoughts ?

I would love to know what people make of Gashi now !! his stats look like he could go from being just a money maker to quite a serious player. He definitely deserves a rise and judging by some of the other players in the swiss league I think he deserves a +3 to 88 any thoughts ?

Definitely at least a +2.

I'd give him a +3 tho.

Basel ain't an abysmal club - as by far their best player this season, I can't see why Gashi shouldn't get a +3 tbh.