Luca Toni  

1. 1.

• Less than 93
    • More than 95

Re: Luca Toni

well I think its obvious that the conspiracy continues. This time its going to be... well Ribery scored a goal against England "The Greatest Team in the History of Mankind which no other team can match."

But in all honesty I find the ratings minus a few over rated and under rated players to be pretty spot on. I personally feel that there are a handful of players in the German League who should be rated higher.

Lucio

Luca Toni

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Miroslov Klose

Diego

Rafael Van Der Vaart

these being the biggest names all of them should be 95 respectively.

I'm not going to go into specifics of why because all these names have been boughten up in previous threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melbguy1

I think after today's performance it is safe to say that without a doubt he deserves a 95. SM should do the right thing and put him up NOW. I know its the English ratings right now but I don't see the issue with moving one player up. He deserves it.

nice bump.... ditto

Guest melbguy1

thats the reason why he stay at 94 :)

Insightful comment B)

anyways, I know what your trying to say but Franck Ribery got a 95 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• 4 months later...
Guest melbguy1

He doesn't deserve 95 because his team mates basically make the goals' date=' he just taps them in.[/quote']

yeah, shame on a CF to be in the best possible position a CF could be in time and time again:rolleyes:

anyway, here are all his goals... judge for yourselves if he is a useless CF that even a 13 year old kid could score all those goals

39 goals in something like 46 games coupled with his awesome season last season says it all and has made him one of the more desirable CF's in the world imo.

With the trophies and stats that he has had in the last 2 years I have no hesitation in saying that if his Passport read England that he would be a 96 on SM... I would say a 95 is good for him with the option of a 96 depending on his upcoming CL campaign.

yeah' date=' shame on a CF to be in the best possible position a CF could be in time and time again:rolleyes:

anyway, here are all his goals... judge for yourselves if he is a useless CF that even a 13 year old kid could score all those goals [url']

[/url]

39 goals in something like 46 games coupled with his awesome season last season says it all and has made him one of the more desirable CF's in the world imo.

With the trophies and stats that he has had in the last 2 years I have no hesitation in saying that if his Passport read England that he would be a 96 on SM... I would say a 95 is good for him with the option of a 96 depending on his upcoming CL campaign.

This video just proved my point. Almost all of his goals are like him 1 on 1 with the keeper. And he never gets passed players or runs fast to get to the 1 on 1. He just gets good passes and is there when the goalkeeper saves a shot to tap it in. He doesn't have a lot of skill. He just has good finishing. If you watch the video almost every single goal was from inside the box.

How am I supposed to know? That was the past' date=' he's not that good anymore.[/quote']

That was a retorical question:)

The thing is he is scoring regularly since he played for Palermo, then Fiorentina and now Bayern. Not all of these 3 clubs have had brilliant midfielders to give him perfect balls.

Last 3-4 seasons his record is brilliant.

I think that deserves 95.

I have to say he has to be on 95 and am suprised he isnt tbh, possibly a 96. If Ibrahimovic and Henry are on 95 and 96 i cant see how Toni cant be. He had so many brilliant seasons and always gets goals, 5 top goalscorers honours including Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA top goalscorer and so on.

With players like that rated 95/96 i dont see why he is at 94, he has the stats to back it up. Drogba's on 96 i dont see much difference between the two, and like i said players like henry and ronaldinho on 95 and 96 should warrant him a increase because he is a brilliant player!